Huajai Rak Kaam Pop [ TV3 Cholumpi ]

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I watched Khun Nu Chantana because I thought Tye was cute! I liked donut so watching the first few episodes I just fell in love. Now that I think of it. Wasn't Annie in that drama as one of the girls that worked/lived with her? The Annie that has a baby with Film?

Lol, went off topic there. I just watched the first 20 minutes of today's episode and man i wish they would stop being mean to Look Jun. Mark was so mean, his girlfriend was playing a trick on them to make them hate her. I hope the maid tells even though she took the money. I have to watch the rest online. Can't wait to see tomorrows episode, this time I'll watch the whole thing.

thai_freak_101

sarNie Hatchling
wah~ i can't wait till next episode. it seems like its gonna get exciting. although i can't really understand everything they are saying, i get the jist of whats going on. ^^

watched ep 6 and can't wait to see what happens in 7. XD and tye wont admit certain things. haha...he knows hes done wrong but just wont man up to it. lol.

cecilia

Staff member
Episode 6 is hilarious -- my favorite part is of him telling her to tell him the truth about her identity, he's willing to forgive her. Then she goes back to tell him where she came from, what era and her dad is .. he got annoyed and covered his ears, assuming that she made all of these up. Poor donut .. i CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW episode ... it seems they're going back to the past -- i can't wait -- i want him to understand her ..

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
My gosh, p ka nun is hilarous! He tried so many things to try to get Look Jun back to her time. I just loved how the two forced Mark to go with her after finding out that Mak was with her in the past. I don't know if I heard wrong but Mark told P'Ka nun that since Look Jun was his wife he won't allow her to leave! How cute was that!

Looks like the two did return to the past it seems but not sure yet. Can't wait to see tomorrows episode!

thai_freak_101

sarNie Hatchling
hehe. ep 7 was funny. and he did say that she was his wife. haha. the three of them look crazy if i was a passerbyer. haha. can't wait for next epi as they go back in time. XD

fun

Expired Sarnie
i really want to watch episode 5 now, but i have to wait until this week is over. 20-30 minutes a day is like painful lol this friday for sure.

thai_freak_101

sarNie Hatchling
wawahhh~~~ ep 8 was slow and then the ending! epic with pe ka nun...lol! and ahhhh...can't wait for next episode cuz of the juicy teaser. XD

fun

Expired Sarnie
i almost peep in my pants from laughing in episode 7. kanun is freaking hilarious, trying to get her back to her time period thru the mirror. (tawee pope parody ahahaha) epic. they also parodied back to the future ahaha

fun

Expired Sarnie
ahaha the end of episode 9 is just too funny. mak is showing signs of extremely jealous. he went so crazy ahaha "CUT!!!" ahahaha

it was also sweet too, he worries about lukjaan alot.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Awwww.....They kissed and were going to go for another! I love how when mark went up to Look Jaan he pushed that one dude away so he could talk to her. Man, Mark is getting jealous. I love how he doesn't want any guys around her except for him. It sucks though because since she is the actress for his movie he will have to watch her be with another guy. I can't wait to see more.

Donut and Tye are to cute together.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
ahaha the end of episode 9 is just too funny. mak is showing signs of extremely jealous. he went so crazy ahaha "CUT!!!" ahahaha

it was also sweet too, he worries about lukjaan alot.
Yes..I thought it was so funny too. First he acted like he didn't care but when he saw the scene..he was like Huh..who told you to hug or kiss the princess!!! I guess the feeling slowly creep up on him. I can't wait for the next week to see how they are going back in time.

myx

sArNieZ
i'm totally in love w/ kanun (luk jungs' fake brother). he's funny, smart, nice, and serious. i luv the relationship between him and luk jung.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i wouldnt say p'kanun is smart ahahaha but he is full od ideas. he has some crazy ideas, but i super love his humor in here. i cant wait till friday so that i can watch 5 episode continuously.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I gotta admit, this evening lakorn is funny, cute, and good! ahaha
I Love it. Donut, she's just to gorgeous and Tye, so handsome! xD
I Love how it's going at such a fast pace. Love it when pra'ek gets jealous. lol
&&The friend, gosh i love him too. :) I totally hate the girlfriend!
Can't wait to see episode 10 :D

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Gosh why does my tv have to be black and white! I don't get to watch channel 3 in color!

Anywho, I just love how strongwill Look jaan is! She fought back and actually beat the other girl. Mark needs to stop being an idiot! He should know how jealous he is, he went and stopped a date with Look Jaan and the other dude. I love how he distracted the guy and took Look jaan away!

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is actually fun and exciting to watch..not too many lakorns please me but somehow this one kept me watching every episode...the actors and actresses are great and I love the two eras thing...thumbs up for this lakorn

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Whoa! I tune out to study...and watch Wanida off and on, and this airs! Man, I missed out! Looks a little over the top, but I so love Donut and Tye together. I'll have to watch! So far I'm loving the OST by Klear! I'll have to make some time to watch then.