HuGe Almost Recovered from Accident

minankumo

sarNie Adult

Mainland (China) male star, HuGe, met with a traffic accident while filming ¡°LOCH¡± in August last year, and was severely wounded above the right eye. He was in Hong Kong for skin grafting operation in September last year. After a recent trip to South Korea for skin graft corrective surgery on his right eyelid, recovery was almost 90%. Yesterday, manager, CaiYiNong, expressed that HuGe will make an official comeback on 22 June and LOCH is anticipated to re-commence production in July.
The new version of ¡°LOCH¡± casted HuGe as GuoJin, and Ariel as HuangRong, and filming was inevitably stopped after HuGe¡¯s car accident. HuGe¡¯s medical expenses since the traffic accident last year to date has already exceeded NT$4.5 million. Ariel is currently speed-filming GTV¡¯s idol drama ¡°ISWAK Sequel¡±. The imminent re-commencement of LOCH production will run into ¡°ISWAK Sequel¡¯s¡± planned schedule. Ariel said: ¡°These two dramas are very important to me, and which I will not give up.¡±
HuGe maintained a low profile for almost 10 months because of his injuries, and he¡¯d ever thought of giving up, changing to work behind the scenes or to go for further studies. His management company, relatives and friends, however, continuously encouraged him, and CaiYiNong has never even thought of replacing him from beginning to end. When she renewed the contract with JinYong at the beginning of the year, she even said: ¡°Although the contract is renewed, if there¡¯s no HuGe, I¡¯ll rather not film.¡±
Yesterday, CaiYiNong openly said that although HuGe¡¯s comeback is on 22 June, if his injury has yet to be fully recovered, further operation would still be required, and the skin grafting area will also leave a mark. HuGe is already psychologically prepared. He laughingly said: ¡°So what if there¡¯s a scar, the road to acting will be even wider.¡±
In these 10 months, apart from learning to sing and dance under tutelage, HuGe has also been composing articles. Hence, his first step towards returning to the entertainment circle will be the upcoming publication of his new book ¡°Blessed Survivor¡±. The book documents his psychological journey after his unfortunate traffic accident experience. All royalty proceeds will be donated to charity.

Translated by: Winks
credit : hugekp.net

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Man hope he recover soon cus I can't wait to see LOCH. HuGe and Ariel was a good match in Fairy From Wonderland and I think LOCH will be as good as that one.