Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More update should be done

• Watever is fine

• Total voters

kulyia

RUK
Okay. so i know a Lot of hmong folks come here. And ive thought of this last last night. So tell me what you think about my fanfic plot okay. i might start this when i get half way through Who are you. Well im getting there soon since im already on chapter 7 going on 8. Ill probably start after finishing chapter 15. Here is the plot

It takes place Before and In between the Secret War in the early 70s. Starring Nkaujmai lee and Sanaphol Phongvonsa.

It was the week before chaos started. Tuam(nkaujmai Longtime bf) and nkaujmai planned to get marry since rumor has it that a war was to interrupt. But, it started earlier than they had expected. Tuams parents decline the marriage and to arrange it after the war ends. But the longer they waited, the more chaos everyone had to endure. To protect his Hmong people, his family, and nkaujmai, Tuam and his brothers have decided to join the troops. After just a few weeks, news reach Nkaujmai and the Xiong family that her beloved son had pass away. Nkaujmai is Deeply sadden and depressed. She dont believe the news and demands to stay in her house until the day he comes to take her to his home. Almost everyone in her town has already fled to the jungles of Laos. Her family too decides this is the best decision and forces her to leave.

well you get the picture of the beginning. Comment if you want to know more. Or if you would like to read this fanfic. && im hoping no negative feedbacks are given. This is a not base on true events as far as i know. But some stuff are. Links to it will be provided. Plz again no negative comments. Even if you are not planning to read it. Tell me your interest. =D TATAS

LINK to Who are you: