Hunting Roses

nikki1786

LizQuen

Main Cast:
Jake Cuenca as Lixon Llamora
Erich Gonzales as Lady Shaine
Chin-chin Gutierrez as Lady Rose

Synopsis:
After accomplishing so many missions and hailed as high-ranked NBI agent, Lixon Llamora has put into another mission; babysitting the famous fashion designer Lady Rose's flamboyant daughter in all means. That's how he met Lady Shaine, the said to be famous wild hi-so girl.

But there was a catch, it wasn't just an ordinary babysitting a wild hi-so girl. Until he found out from the underground missions of NBI of why he needed to protect Lady Rose's daughter. They belonged to family of vampires and that Lixon's life has put at stake.

If not with General Hernandez whose been a father to him, he wouldn't do it. Besides, he's also a good friend of Lady Rose and she pleaded to him to protect her daughter. She told him about her true identity about her family, that she betrayed purposely the clan of vampires as she don't want to be the chosen queen of their clan. They had been chasing them for centuries until in late 19th century, she met and fell in love with a half-human and half-vampire who happens to be Shaine's father.

Even this day, the clans has been searching for them and because they dont want Lady Rose to be the queen but rather her daughter and the only thing she wants is not for her daughter to get involve this old tradition of their clan.

He couldn't promise Lady Rose if he could protect her daughter as much as he could. Because honestly... he doesn't like her daughter's nature like. Shaine was just too wild and can put others' lives in danger. He could maybe be a tough guy, but this is the first he encountered such mission whose family of vampires needs protection from a mere human like him and to a girl who threats him to suck his blood out if he wouldn't allow her to go party at nightclubs. They just couldn't get along.

However, there's nothing he can do about it since she'll be needing his protection for her mother's sake as her life was fragile than his.

How long he could keep his promise to Lady Rose? Is he even willing to sacrifice his own blood if Lady Shaine's life will put at stake?

i'll be making the MV soon and for the OST of this fanfic it'll be Toni Gonzaga's "Only With You".

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
me 2. i can't wait for this.
beautiful poster and wallpapers.
can't wait for the first chapter and update...

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Wow this sound like a wild fanfic!! LOL!! :)
I love the wallpaper!! :wub:
They r soo cute and beautiful!! :lol:
I hope that u update it soon! :D