Hwj Chim Txiav Kev Hlus

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
****Note**** All clips and information is for only your viewing pleasure, please don’t use the things I post here for any other purpose. Do not post this at any other forums, unless given permission.***

Hwj Chim Txiav Kev Hlub … Love Torn by Status

Company Production: Hmong Modern Stars (HMS)
Released Year: 2006

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*View Screencaptures Here* (Coming Soon)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cast:

Toog Jongratsakaet Vaj ...as... Li Fwj (A young men who’s only love is Hnub Ci, a childhood friend. He embody powerful fighting skill and is well known to fellow villiagers. Even though his fighting is at the highest peek, he’s indulgent and kind hearted, doesn’t use his skills unless necessary. The only person he opens up to is Hnub Ci. Because of his compassionate being, a women name, Blias, took advantage of him. Taking his dreams of being marry to Hnub Ci aways from him)

Hnub Lis ...as... Hnub Ci (A young concerned women. She lost her father, and is living with a mother who’s old at age. She worries of becoming an orphan due to the fact that her mother is aging. Li Fwj assures her he’ll aways be there for her. Because he trusted him she gave herself to him, unaware that tragedy will struck leaving her pregnant w/o a husband)

Lee Lauj …as… Ab Foob (A comrade of Li Fwj, he is taught from the same skill master as Li Fwj. After the passing of their master, his duty was to look after the master’s daughter, Laib Lias. He a timid person who doesn’t know how to express his feelings. He’s insecure and thinks that Li Fwj or Lauj Vas are more prefferable for the position of protecting Laib Lias)

Lias Faj …as… Laib Lias (A childish girl who’s always in a happy mood. After she lost her father, Ab Fooj was always there with her, protecting her from harm. She came to conclusion that she and Ab Fooj are meant for each other, but doesn’t know if he feels the same way, since he always made it clear that he’s doing his job, protecting her just like her father had order)

Kos Lis ...as... Lauj Vas (A good friend of Li Fwj. Sworn bothers after an event that lead him to almost dying and Li Fwj saving his life. He’s cocky, thinks that everyone should look up to him, and thinks that women cannot find a better man than him. Later, he takes Li Fwj as a rival.)

Nxtawm Yaj ...as... Blias (A women who doesn’t like Lauj Vas attitude, she prefer Li Fwj due to his popularity and good well-being. After finding out Lauj Vas was going to come by and ask her hand in marriage, she tricks Li Fwj into drinking a drug cup of wine. She lies to him that he had slept with her. When Li Fwj doesn’t know what to make out of it, she treaten to kill herself, thinking he had took advantage of the girl, he agree to marry her, as a responsible man should do; unaware that he didn’t touch her at all, she fake out the whole scene)

Special guest:
Nuj Nraim Thoj

Summary:

Li Fwj and his sworn brother, Lauj Vas, would always practice their fighting skills on each other, no matter how skill each were, they were unable to attack each other viciously. After a little fight, Li Fwj gets hurt and is taken to a friend of his, Ab Foob. After a long time away, he learn of his master's death from Ab Foob, he also learns that the master left a daughter behind and Ab Foob was taking care of her. But Ab Foob didn't think he was reliable, he offer Li Fwj the position to protect the master daughter, Laib Lias. Li Fwj objects to the idea, for he has a love of his own, Hnub Ci. Before Lauj Vas and Li Fwj head home, Ab Foob witness Laib Lias having a close reltionship with Lauj Vas, it cause him to become a bit protective and jealous. When they sent the two home, Laib Lias tries to approach Ab Foob, instead of his tender self, he scolds her "You like them so much, why don't you follow them!" She doesn't know what's going on and continue to ask for the reason, he doesn't tell her, instead tells her "If you don't leave, then I will." After a brief moment of realizing it, he finds Laib Lias and apologize to her, they both then confront to each other of their feelings.

Li Fwj returns home and spends precious time with Hnub Ci. When she brought up the topic of being alone, he assured her, he will not let her be lonely, if he marries her he'll let her mother move in, because he knows the pain of being alone; since he was an orphan whom never got to know his parents. Lauj Vas finds a women he likes, Blias. She doesn't like him and find ways of saying how she doesn't suit him. Playfully he brought Li Fwj over to meet Blias, she is stun by his handsome image and popularity that she forgets Lauj Vas. There's many attempts Blias tries to win over Li Fwj but he states to her firmly that he has his own lover. The day before Lauj Vas came to ask for Blias hand in marriage was the day Li Fwj promised he'll come and take Hnub Ci to him home to make her his wife. But that day was all ruin when Blia plan out to drug Li Fwj and made it seem as though he slept with her. While Hnub Ci was waiting all night, Li Fwj was spending his time with Blias, unaware. Their future was ruin that night, then on arise misunderstanding, anger, and sadness. Lauj Vas thought Li Fwj, knowingly knew that he liked Blias, purposely married her; therefore he builds hatred toward Li Fwj. His attempt to kill Li Fwj cause Hnub Ci to jump into the scene, protecting Li Fwj with her life. Ab Foob also arrives, stopping Lauj Vas from killing anyone else. It was too late when Blias told the truth, Li Fwj's true love had died in his arms. Left behind was a child of Li Fwj and Hnub Ci, which Li Fwj left to Ab Foob as the guardian. Li Fwj leaves on a journey, unable to look back, walking forward not knowing when the path will end for him.

Downloads

Clips:
Opening Credits: Cast/Crew
Download: Click Here

Clip 1: Last Hug/Confrontation (Hnub Ci & Li Fwj)

Songs:
Title: Inyeon (Fate)
Ost: King and The Clown (Original Version - Korean)
Artist: Lee Sun Hee

Title: Kev Hlub Yav Tag (Love in the Past)
Ost: Hwj Chim Txiav Kev Hlub (Copy Version - Hmong)
Artist: Pojyi Yaj

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
OMG, I totally love the theme and the opening song.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE upload whenever you are able to.. I have the DVD that I bought at the new year, but I really want to get the theme w/o the movie and that song ... thanks so much in advance! :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The song was taken from a korean movie. "The King and The Clown" starring: Li Jun Ki. It was the ending song to that movie. I'll try to get the original song for you too.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
i hated this movie...bad acting stupid story... <_<

aww really? I liked the storyline, it was pretty sad.. maybe I'm a really emotional person sometimes? hehe.e.. there are some areas that they could have improved on, such as the fighting scenes, they could do more things and create a more complex story. I thought that the actresses did a good job, except I think that they had to re-dubb Laib Lias 's voice.. also, there were some parts where you couldn't hear a thing the dudes were talking about... how freakin annoying.. but the ending made me *tear* lol..
I still like the movie though. I totally love the theme.. :D

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
looks really interesting. i'm considering buying it because its not the usual typical hmong thai teb, poor rich orphan, powerranger effects kind of movie.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks interesting but i would never again support "hmong modern star"

i bought their last two movie and it was stupid! pointless!!!! (sorrie to any hmong modern star fans) :)

this is just my opinion... -_-

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think the main guy is mix, that’s why his name is long. Jongratsakaet sounds Thai or Vietnam.

***Spolier***
Hnub Ci dies at the end, while saving Li Fwj from Lauj Vas. And the bad girl comes out to tell the truth about everything, how she tricked Li Fwj into marrying her.
***Spoiler Ends***

Hmong Modern Stars has things they need to improve on like everyone said. The story need to be more complex and strong. One thing HMS should fix is their story telling, they need to shorten down their summary. It’s like cover the whole screen and is on there for 4-5 second, I wasn’t even done reading it. I dislike the dubbing over. They're speaking hmong, and you're dubbing hmong over it, it's just pointless, I don't care how they sound (horrid or squeaky), as long as I hear the original voice I'm fine with it. One thing I praise is that the fighting choreography and editing (during the fighting scenes), is better than other hmong production.

Acting likewise:

Hnub Lis did a good job (could work on her silent cries).

Toog J. Vaj, he’s calm at times, but when it came to him being lovely dovey to Hnub Lis’s character, he totally loosen up, which is bad for his character, because he’s suppose to be the serious type, standing still and straight. He looked nervous at times.

Li Lauj. LoL. He’s a drama king, too much effort into acting jealous and mad. Has a nice face though, reminds me of Tou Yaj.

Kos Lis. He did a pretty well job being snobby and cocky, but then I felt that his acting didn’t reach up to the role he played in “Hmong Txoj Kev Ncas Ncees.”

There’s more people to criticize, but this is all I’ll say. I think this will be the only movie of theirs that will do well, cause the previous one like I said was “huh?” and the new one after this doesn’t look that interesting even though Nuj Nraim is in it.

BTW. My next thread will be "Kuv Nplooj Siab Ib Leej Niam Txawm Txiv" Starring: Dao Vue and Ya Da. For those who wants to make movie thread, I'll appreciate it if you go by the layout I have, that way it'll be neat. Is there a thread yet for the movie I mention? I might do "Hmong Txoj Kev Ncas Ncees" too, since it's the holidays and I have some time to waste.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i thought that li fwj and li lauj were good friends then why tried to kill each other? i wanna buy this movie but i want to know if its worth it

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
If you’re a Hnub Lis fan then you should get this for your collection. I don't know if it's worth it or not, because it's an okay movie, I watched the movie because they have tall pra'eks, some good looking ones, and nice costume design (though similair to chinese). Story was okay, could had been better.

Lauj Vas went after Li Fwj because he thought he purposely stole Blias from him. So he went to get revenge on him. Before Hnub Ci died she told Li Fwj to live on and take care of their child. Finally a hmong movie where pra'ek and na'ek don't get each other.

I’ll upload another clip when Li Fwj went to see Hnub Ci and she was mad at him. So he had to kinda drag her to the mountain area, she pulled back about three times. LoL. He force hugs her and tells her to let him hugs her because there won’t be any chance. She pushes him away telling him she knows he backed down (supposedly he suppose to come to her yesterday night and take her home to be his bride, but he never showed up). Then as the sun was setting, he finally tells her he slept with the wrong women, because yesterday night he thought he meet her but he was actually drug and saw Blias as Hnub Ci (he doesn’t know he was drugged).

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
awwww...upload it! my heart breaks to see the p'ek or n'ek dies and they dont get to be together. *sniff sniff* upload that part i wanna see it. thanks.
-off topic-
nou lee's acting as improve tremedously since her first movie.

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
wow! is this movie out yet? if so...how many parts are there?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The movie was release the beginging of this year. It has two parts to it, 2 disc (end).

The clip is posted. Check my first post up there. It's clip 1 (last hug/confrontation).

These were the numbers printed on the back of the cover.

Info. Tel.
(559) 252-7016
(559) 430-6315
(559) 892-7668
(559) 906-4011

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
thank you so much nancy!

is it my speaker that are mess up or how come nou's voice seemed a little different? did they dubb her voice too?

and which telephone number should i try first because i dont wanna call somebody's house phone. is there like a business phone number i should call?

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
i hate the ending
but haha did yall know that they were gonna go back to make part 3 i thinkbut they couldn't cause their other guy Kos Lis got a har cut so they decidce not to do the movie until his hair grows back..and Kos Lis is my grandpa!! lol Kos is acxtully pretty good looking and TALL too

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Some hmong people get marry at a young age and some give birth at an old age, that's why sometimes it's so weird. My aunt is like the same age as my older sister, it's kinda odd to call her aunt, so I just call her by her name. When you watch Kos Lis in this movie, he's almost an inch taller than the pra'ek, and the pra'ek is already a tall person.

xxmiss_maixx. I don't know which phone you should try first, because that's all the phone that was posted there, they didn't reconmend which to call first. lol. I think the only person they didn't dubb for was Kos Lis.

Angelxmdawb. You wanted the opening song, I posted up there so check it out. The original korean one is also posted. There's also a summary. Don't read if you don't want to be spoil.

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
oh wow nice movie i want to c it! very bad ....well hopefully i'll buy it when i go to our new year but iono if they gonna sell it i want u guys to upload it but iono if u guys wants 2.. :(