I am About To Make A Movie

leek18

sarNie Adult
well almost finished my scripts well i email herr;s video about my story and they say yes to my story and now they want to read my story if it was ok to do it. if herr's video accept my story who should i put as the phab ej and nas ej well i say Somchai Yaj and Mes Xyooj because they did great in the movie peb tiam hlub so i want them to be in my movie well what about you guys who do you guys want to see

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
well almost finished my scripts well i email herr;s video about my story and they say yes to my story and now they want to read my story if it was ok to do it. if herr's video accept my story who should i put as the phab ej and nas ej well i say Somchai Yaj and Mes Xyooj because they did great in the movie peb tiam hlub so i want them to be in my movie well what about you guys who do you guys want to see

u sent an email to her video if they would make it into a video?? what is it about? i wanna read like a summary of it....cuz i have a few people in mind but it depends on the story cuz different people match different parts....so post up a summary in here leek18....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
who do i want to see?

let's see.. herr video do have some prettie good actor & actress...depending on who it is..
^_^

as for me, i want to see Somchai.. but i don't want to see somchai with mes xyooj...
because they play 3 tiam hlub together already.. i want to see Somchai with someone
else.. maybe a new actress or something... it gets boring if you keep watching' the same
actor & actress play together.. :)

leek18

sarNie Adult
ph ok

who do i want to see?

let's see.. herr video do have some prettie good actor & actress...depending on who it is..
^_^

as for me, i want to see Somchai.. but i don't want to see somchai with mes xyooj...
because they play 3 tiam hlub together already.. i want to see Somchai with someone
else.. maybe a new actress or something... it gets boring if you keep watching' the same
actor & actress play together.. :)