I Belong To You: Completed

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Chapter 25

It was exactly a month since they all went their separate ways. Min went home and told her parents about everything. She told them everything about Om and what he did to her back in high school. At first her parents were furious with him but after meeting him and talking to him, they allowed him to date Min as long as he kept his promise. She also told her parents that her and her other three friends will be buying an apartment together.

Min walked Om out to his car after having dinner with her family, “So what do you think of my family?” she asked.

“They’re pretty nice afterwards. I saw the look on your dad’s face when you told them what I did to you then. I was terrified.”

Min laughed, “Really? My dad kind of can be protective sometimes…”

“Kind of? He seems over protective to me. Do you want to know what he said to me when he had the one on one talk?”

“What?”

“He said if I ever hurt you again, he will hunt me down and put me in a coma. And when I wake up from the coma, he’s gonna put me right back into a coma.”

Min laughed even more, “He’s probably kidding.”

Om shook his head, “No. He was serious…..”

Min put her arms around Om’s neck, “Well, don’t break my heart then…”

Om smiled and pulled her closer to him and kissed her nose, “I won’t. I promise…..but hey, tomorrow’s your birthday, what do you want to do?”

“Hmmm…my friends and I were gonna just go out and eat. Why? Are you coming?”

“I can‘t I have to go with my dad to a meeting but I kind of have this thing already in mind….how about after you eat with your friends, why don’t you come over to my place?”

Min smiled, “What do you have in mind?”

“I’m not telling. It’s a surprise….I’ll see you tomorrow okay?”

Min nodded, “Drive safe.”

--------------------------------------

Parn along with Sukol, Nee, and Khem celebrated Min’s birthday at their favorite restaurant. Nee and Khem felt uneasy every time they see Parn and Sukol together. They miss their boyfriends and even though they talk on the phone with each other, it still hard to keep a long distance relationship.

Nee laid back on the chair, “Seng wa….”

Min looked at Nee confused, “Why?”

“Look at those two being all lovey dovey. How much more do Khem and I have to see them like that?”

Parn laughed, “Missing your boys?”

Khem nodded, “I wonder what they’re up to right now?”

“Don’t you guys talk on the phone?” Sukol asked.

“Yes” Nee replied. “Sometimes…don’t want to talk too much, phone bill is expensive.”

“When was the last time you talk to them?”

“Mines was probably last month” Khem answered.

“Me too.” Nee replied.

“They better not be cheating on us!” Khem scolded.

Sukol laughed, “I can assure you guys they are not cheating…you guys have been dating for how many years now and you guys still don’t trust them?”

Nee shrugged, “Oh I trust Taylor but the K’s is another story….”

Min turned towards the entrance and saw Taylor and Kellan walking in. Parn and Sukol also saw them, “Hey Khem, what if Kellan is really cheating on you, what will you do?” Parn asked teasing.

Khem pouted, “You’re saying like he is cheating on me…”

“No, no…I’m just asking…..”

“Well……..”

Kellan stood behind her and was anxious to hear what she had to say.

“First I’ll cry. Then I’m gonna pack my bags and fly over there and shoot him with my dad’s gun. How dare he cheats on me!”

“Thank goodness I’m not cheating on you…” said Kellan.

Khem turned around and saw Kellan smiling at her. “Kellan!” she got up and gave him a big hug. “I miss you!”

Kellan held her tight, “I miss you too…”

Nee also got up and hugged Taylor, “I didn’t know you were coming!”

Taylor smiled, “We wanted to surprise you girls….”

“How long are you guys gonna stay?” Min asked.

Kellan and Taylor looked at each other with a smile, “That depends…..”

“Depend on what?”

“You’ll find out soon….”

---------------------------------------

After having lunch with her friends, Min came over to Om’s apartment. She was anxious to know what he had plan for her. She knocked on the door but no one answered. She knocked again and still no one answered. She grabbed her phone and called him.

“Hello?” he answered.

“Hey, I’m at your place. Where are you?”

“Home.”

“Which home?”

“Mines…”

“How come no one is answering when I knocked?”

“Just open the door and come in. But don’t turn on the lights though. When you come in, just keep walking straight until I say stop.”

“Okay….what are you trying to do?”

“Just do what I say okay?”

“Fine….”

Min opened the door and slowly walked in. She couldn’t see a thing since it was pitch dark, “I can’t see anything” she called out.

“I know…just keep walking forward….slowly….”

Min did what Om said. For a second she felt like she was stepping on something from the ground but didn’t know what it was.

“Okay…stop right there…”

When Min had stopped, the lights went on and to her surprise, there were flowers everywhere and balloons that said Happy Birthday. And when she looked down, flower petals were laid everywhere. She then turned around and saw Om on his knees, smiling.

“You did all of this?” she asked in shock.

He nodded once, “Happy Birthday.”

Min smiled and wiped the tears of joy from her face, “Thank you. It’s the nicest thing you’ve ever done for me…..why are you on your knees?”

“Marry me?”

“Arai na?”

“I said marry me….I asked your dad for your hand in marriage already and he said yes. After spending two years with you, I realized I don‘t want to lose you again and I love you too much to lose you and therefore, I want to spend the rest of my life with you.”

“Don’t you think it’s too fast?”

“We’ve known each other for a long time now and our parents know each other already. They would love it if we became one.”

“I….I don’t know what to say…this is all of a sudden……”

“How about a yes?”

Min grabbed his hands and pulled him up, “How can you be sure that I’m the girl you want to spend the rest of your life with?”

“Love. Is that reasonable enough?”

“Why do you love me?”

“Because I just do. You’re different from the other girls I’ve met. And to be honest, I was in love with you when we were in highs school but because of my friends and pride and everything else, I wasn’t able to tell you how I felt.”

Min smiled a little, “So tell me, am I your first, second or only?”

“Only and will always be.”

“Promise?”

He nodded, “Promise.”

“Well…..” Min thought for a moment “I guess that’s enough for me….yes I’ll marry you.”

Om slowly took out the ring and slipped it on her finger, “I love you…”

She smiled, “I know…I love you too…”

-----------------------------------

----Six months later-----

All the groomsmen and brides maid stood at their place at the altar. Parn, Nee, and Khem were Min’s bridesmaid while their boyfriends were Om’s groomsmen. Mam was Min’s maid of honor while Wayu was Om’s best man. They had a westernized wedding at a church. Min and her father stood by the doorway. She had on a white satin gown, with her hair pin up, “Are you ready?” her father asked.

She nodded.

“You look beautiful sweetie” her father said to her as they slowly walked down the aisle. Min smiled and looked ahead and saw Om standing there next to Wayu smiling at her, “You look beautiful” she read his lips. Once they got there, he handed Min over to Om, “Today I’m giving my baby girl to you. Please take care of her like you promise me.”

Om took Min’s hands, “I promise I will.”

Min and Om stood before the priest as everyone witnesses their love. Who knew that in the end, she would end up with the guy she once swore she hated. She was happy she came up with the 365 Days of Torture task. She wanted to see if Om was able to handle it and even though she did it to embarrass him, he showed her he was willing enough to do anything for her and that was enough for her. Om smiled back at her. He was excited because soon, they would become one and couldn’t wait to spend the rest of his life with her.

“I announce you, husband and wife…you may kiss your bride….”

Everyone applaud as the newly weds kissed, “I love you” Om whispered into her ears.

“I know….stop telling me….”

“But I want to tell you that. From now on, I will tell you everyday from morning to night.”

“What if I get bored?”

Om smirked, “We’ll see about that….”

Everyone went outside to send the newly weds off to their honeymoon. Before Min got into the car, she decided to throw her bouquet and the person that caught it was Khem. She was happy and hugged Kellan, “You know what this means right?” she asked him.

Kellan smiled, “Of course……how big do you want your ring to be?”

“Why? You gonna get it for me if I tell you the size I want?”

Kellan shrugged, “Just tell me…”

“Hmmmm….I want a 10k ring!”

“God damn woman! Who do you think I am? Bill Gates?”

Khem laughed, “I’m kidding. Truth is, I don’t care about the size. As long as we’re together.”

“So you’re saying yes if I propose?”

“Are you proposing?”

“Are you saying yes?”

Khem smirked, “Go get the ring first then I’ll say yes.”

Kellan pulled out a ring and showed it to her, “All done sweetie.”

“You got the ring already?”

Kellan nodded, “Yup. So it’s a yes right?”

Khem took the ring and observed it, “Don’t you think the diamond is a bit too small?”

“I thought you didn’t care about the size and now you’re complaining?”

Khem slipped the ring on, “I’m kidding. I love it! It’s beautiful and yes. I’ll marry you!”

Parn turned to look at Sukol, “Let’s get married too…”

Sukol was a bit confused, “Are you…..are you proposing to me?”

“Yeah….I guess I am….”

He chuckled, “Parn, I’m the one that’s suppose to do that. Not you.”

“Oh who cares about that. So is it a yes?”

Sukol starred at her, “You’re serious?”

Parn nodded, “Yeah…..”

Sukol smiled and took her hand, “Yes I’ll marry you but if and only I choose the ring.”

“Well duh….there’s no way that I’m gonna buy the ring….”

“Awwwww” Khem blushed…”How cute! Everyone is getting married….well except for Nee and Taylor over here….”

Nee smiled, “Who said…let me tell you guys something, I got engage before you and Parn did.”

“Really?” everyone asked in surprise.

Taylor smiled, “Yup….check out the ring I got her…”

Nee showed off her hand and the diamond was shining., “Wow! That is huge!” Khem commented.

Nee laughed, “I know right.”

“When did this happen?” Min asked.

“Last night. He called me at midnight and asked so randomly. It was weird and yet romantic in a way.”

“So have you guys decided on the date already?” Om asked.

“Why don’t we all get married at the same time?” Kellan asked. “The sooner the better. That way, we’ll catch up to Min and Om….if you know what I mean…”

Om nodded, “You guys can do that but there’s no way that you guys are catching up to me and Min. We’re on our way to our honeymoon. It’s just the two of us that’s going but when we come back, there might be three of us.”

“That ain’t fair” said Taylor. “Why don’t you guys wait until we’re all married first then we’ll compete to see who’s gonna get pregnant first.”

“Fine…” said Om. “Let’s do that.”

“Deal.” Sukol agreed.

The girls shook their heads, “Boys will be boys………”

THE END!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Finally I am done with this story. I apologize if anything didnt make sense...Sara was suppose to help me with this but she's busy doing her own things. I had a hard time writing the last chapter that's why it took me awhile....

Thanks for reading!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I enjoyed this story, T! Thanks T and Sara!

Makes me excited for Om and Min lakorn.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Awh this is such a cute story! All the grudges are gone and the couples are hapilly together. I enjoyed this very much. Thanks!