I get a kick out of this...

I get a kick out of this! :lmao: Anywaise i work in a liquor store and anywaise i get hmong customers once in awhile. Everytime they come into my line i have to giggle cause i know something has to go wrong... BTW all the hmong people who dont know me think i can be either Mexican and or native american. Anywaise last night i has some hmong guys around 23-25 come thru my line. They was talking in hmong about not having enough and debating how much it would cost. They was betting and I started to smile cause doi i know that both of them was wrong from the start. I get a kick out of it cause i can understand them but they dont know ima hmong... I plan to leave it at that. And sometimes when hmong guys come in and dont have enough money, they run to the car and come back with money they alwaise leave less then a dollar tip. OH SO NICE! :D Still a laugh thou... :lmao:

*EDIT* It dont jus happen once, but so many times i had to tell people. :w000t:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:lmao: just exactly like when i first met one of my friend. she looks just like a mexican girl and i thought she was mexican. 'cause she has curly hair and she's kind of dark too....so my other friend Bao we were talking about her...not bad things about her, but saying that why she never talks to anyone...do she have friends....and stuff...so yea she heard us and was staring at us...we were like HI...and then she replies with Kuv yog hmoob os....we then started to laugh and apologize to her....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Pepper_UHT said:
:lmao: just exactly like when i first met one of my friend. she looks just like a mexican girl and i thought she was mexican. 'cause she has curly hair and she's kind of dark too....so my other friend Bao we were talking about her...not bad things about her, but saying that why she never talks to anyone...do she have friends....and stuff...so yea she heard us and was staring at us...we were like HI...and then she replies with Kuv yog hmoob os....we then started to laugh and apologize to her....
[post="52234"][/post]​
LOL...this one is funny!!!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hey i've done it the other way around. i totally introduced myself to a girl in hmong and she turned out to be viet. now looking back i could tell by her facial features--but for some dumb reason i so spoke hmong to her. habit i guess. :p

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I have a very chicky eye for a Laotian girl.. When my brother ex's brought me home with her one day.. her mother and father started to speak to me in hmong. The funny things is I sat there and listen as if I really understand then replies "nor mor" eat to them.. It was so funny...

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
hahaha....for real...like everywhere we go....people alwase think that my sister is a mexican or some other races....i guess its because of her dark skin and curly hair....hehe so funny....i'll be teasing her .....and calling her mexican...hehe

cecilia

Staff member
really...where i work at ...ppl use to mistaken me for other ethic group...and usually when they're like lost..the come around..look at me carefully..or walk back and forth..doubting their mind if they should ask for help..and then finally they did..but i find it pretty funny to go by too...

but have you ever though of the other way around..you're mistaking other ppl too..cuz i remember this one elder lady came through my checkout line back in the old day..and i though she's hmong..so i told her the total in hmong..she just look at me and smile..so i'm like..oh..maybe she's dont' know..or didnt' hear me..so i repeat again..when i'm done with the order..the lady go..'''THANK YOU VERY MUCH''..i was so embarrase..