I just met MAIM TSHEEJ TSHEEJ!!!!!!!!

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
ok like about an hour ago i met him. i saw him walked out the car and i was like HEY! i said "hi i'm your number one fan!" and shook hand with him but then...the gross part is that....later on, he was like "leej muam koj yog hmoob dabtsi os?" 0_________o WFT? he said it in those sweet MTT voices with those sugary eyes. I was like EWWWWWWWWWW! and i was like "kuv yog nkauj hmoob muas os" and i think he's a moua too because his attitude totally changed. but ewwwwwww. and then later on, i was asking one of the OG who came to sell movie if they been to the beach, and they were like they dont know where the beach is. and maim tsheej tsheej was like "would u like to show us around?"
it was so awkward....ewwwww....gross man got me all freaked out.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
ok like about an hour ago i met him. i saw him walked out the car and i was like HEY! i said "hi i'm your number one fan!" and shook hand with him but then...the gross part is that....later on, he was like "leej muam koj yog hmoob dabtsi os?" 0_________o WFT? he said it in those sweet MTT voices with those sugary eyes. I was like EWWWWWWWWWW! and i was like "kuv yog nkauj hmoob muas os" and i think he's a moua too because his attitude totally changed. but ewwwwwww. and then later on, i was asking one of the OG who came to sell movie if they been to the beach, and they were like they dont know where the beach is. and maim tsheej tsheej was like "would u like to show us around?"
it was so awkward....ewwwww....gross man got me all freaked out.
haha.. funnie story.. i met him too.. but he's not a moua.. he's a lis..

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
it freaked me out especially since i'm like 16! and i look really young. i was like a fan of his music (well not really it was a lie). and after this, it totally freaked me out. it was trying to hit on me.

mly

sarNie Hatchling
lol...I met him at the NY too and got his autograph for my daddy. then later on took a picture with him. Not a big fan of him but why not, he came far away for me not to take a picture with him. He didn't hit on me because I was dressed up like a Tom Boy.

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing the story. I got a kick out of it. Oh and like someone said above Maim Tseeb is actually a Lis. Be careful with those og's. Plus I think he may be marry.

azn_media

sarNie Egg
i met him at our new years too. eww, he's not even good looking. my aunt who's like only 26 likes taking pictures of all the celebrities from thailand and laos was so funny when she met him. she was gonna go take of pic of him with her to put into her photo album of stars, but when she saw him she turned straight the other way. we were laughing so hard and later we asked her why she didn't go and she was like, "i only take pictures with someone who's younger than 30. hahahah, she thought he was creepy and ugly

cecilia

Staff member
muahah, this is one funny story .. i would so freak out too .. but i guess, whenyou meet them, just dont' declare that you're their #1 fan b/c that will give them the wrong idea..

m8nhia

sarNie Egg
LOL.. that's quite a story.
I've met him before too, sort of.. my dad met him actually. I was just one of those stupid-looking bystander..

That's the way he speaks though, in that sugar-like voice. My sister and I both agree that he sounds like he is hungry.

s395299

sarNie Egg
i been hearing my mom talk about him for the past couple of days but i don't know who he is...does any one have a picha of him?

s395299

sarNie Egg
aw i had a feeling it was him...well thanks for posting a pix of him...does he sing good? my mom been praising him so i'm just wondering...