i love to eat...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
right now i'm eating cold pizza with sriracha sauce. its sooooo yummy.
all my brothers do it too. but when i eat pizza like that with other people they think i'm weird.

i like sliced apples with peanut butter
sliced apples with cheese
hamburgers with sriracha sauce....i basically put sriracha sauce on everything lol
red stcky rice with jajangmung
when i was a kid i used to put soda in my rice until my dad yelled @ me hahahahaha *its gross to me now*
i cant think of anymore...

what are some "weird" foods you have paired up?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Hmm I don't think I can handle siracha sauce on my pizza since I like my pizza with only crushed peppers.

But I love sliced apples with peanut butter. Very delicious, I remember making that for my nutrition/heath science class in 6th grade. I topped it with nuts too. Mmmmm makes me want some now lol. And OMG soda with rice. LOL I did that before especially with Pepsi and I used to think it tastes so darn good but now I'm like wtf how did I like that :lol:. Another weird thing I do is you know how Chinese fried rice always comes with peas? I eat everything except for the peas so never invite me to go to a Chinese restaurant with you or else I will have lots of peas left on my plate. My White friends always made fun of me for that.

Oh and everyone around me (as in school wise) eats their rice with soysauce! I'm like ewwww, I like my rice plain lol. And nacho cheese! I like the nachos without the cheese lol so I always substitute it for salsa instead. I know it defeats the whole purpose of nacho cheese but whatevers, I can't stand cheese. Or when I go to a deli sandwich place like Togo's or late night dinners at the dining commons and order a sandwich with no condiments. I only want the wheat bread with meat lol and the ladies always look at me weird and goes are you sure you don't want mayonnaise or perhaps mustard? And I reply no. So they go how about lettuce? And I say no. LOL. Gosh I hate lettuce too!

I have so much more to list but yeah it will just take me forever. Ask Pimpstress she knows how picky I am with food lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hey rice w/ soy sauce is good lol i just had some not too long ago LOL w/ dried shrimp haha. when i was lil i ate cereal w/ orange juice LOL we ran out of milk. soda w/ rice LOL good thing ur daddy yelled at u lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yep Diamend everyone says it tastes good but its too gross for me. It's like putting soda with rice :lol: except instead of just being sweet like soda, it's also salty. Yuck! And I do have weird taste buds lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wow so what do u eat w/ ur khai dao? fish sauce? i lob pickled jalepenos on pizza or dried crush peppers

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I eat nothing with my kai dao other than plain rice lol. As for nam pla i only use that in noodles and papaya salad. Shoot I need to be more Asian :lol:.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wow really? do u at least put salt and pepper? lol aw shiet i'm gettin hongry LOL

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
omg nai you and i are almost the same. except i eat my peas lol
girl mmm hmm i dont like soy sauce with my rice either. i find it to be really weird.

diamend oj in your cereal lol one time we ran out of milk and my grandma told me to add water instead. girl it tasted so funky i remember tellling her "grandma it doesnt taste like cereal" hahaha
and heck yes my dad yelled at me. it wasnt the nice "look taam arai yoo ja" girl it was the "what the heck are you doing?" voice hahaha so ever since then i stoped. i was just doing what the older kids were doing. i got in trouble for all us. so sad and i was the youngest too!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
wow really? do u at least put salt and pepper? lol aw shiet i'm gettin hongry LOL
Jing ja. And yes I do put salt and pepper and black pepper on it too. Haha I guess I don't eat it plain after all. I'm getting hungry too.

And icecream girl yay I found someone that does not like soy sauce with rice. And you know what else we have in common? I loveeeeeee ice cream!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
diamend oj in your cereal lol one time we ran out of milk and my grandma told me to add water instead. girl it tasted so funky i remember tellling her "grandma it doesnt taste like cereal" hahaha
dat is so cute lol aww i remember da first time i was using chopsticks i was so proud of myself and i was like daddy look and he yelled at me cause i had da chopsticks upside down LOL u know when i was little i used to ask my babysitter to put a lil msg in my khai dao LOL

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
wow nai when you said plain i was thinking "omg she doesnt even add salt?" hahahaha
yes i love icecream even when its super cold outside i still love it.
to me icecream taste the best in winter time.
i love love love rocky road..yummm its like vanilla icecream with chocolate, nuts, and marshmallows

lmfao did she diamend? msg in kai daao..wow i've never tried that either.
the other day lome said she eats shrimp paste with her mii mama and i was thinking she adds it into the soup base but she said she doesnt do that. she dipps her peppers into shrimp paste then eats it with mii mama.
if she didnt tell me i would have added shrimp paste in the soup lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh i been buyin homemade icecream from dis tiny ass farm near our temple. IT'S SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD they have all kinds of flavors. last time i got peppermint and da first time i tried it i got black raspberry ahhhhhhhhh i want some nowwwww

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Haha Diamend omg that is so hilarious. I'm actually laughing out loud right now.

Have you guys heard that story about if you hold the chopsticks closer to the bottom then your soul mate is near but if you hold it closer to the top then they're far from you. LOL I always laughed at that story when my grandma told me.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL wowwww dats da first time i ever heard dat lol i always hold my chopsticks in da middle lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Haha Diamend omg that is so hilarious. I'm actually laughing out loud right now.

Have you guys heard that story about if you hold the chopsticks closer to the bottom then your soul mate is near but if you hold it closer to the top then they're far from you. LOL I always laughed at that story when my grandma told me.
lmfao really wow i'm going to start hold my chopsticks closer to the bottom now...especiallywhen i see krit lmfao!!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmfao did she diamend? msg in kai daao..wow i've never tried that either.
the other day lome said she eats shrimp paste with her mii mama and i was thinking she adds it into the soup base but she said she doesnt do that. she dipps her peppers into shrimp paste then eats it with mii mama.
if she didnt tell me i would have added shrimp paste in the soup lol.
yop she sprinkled msg on my khai dao LOL oh damn dats hardcore right dere dippin peppers into shrimp paste lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ouuhh i like to cut up cold cucumbers and mix it with dried crush pepers and fish sauce..yummm

lmfao diamend i cant stop laughing at your banner

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL I hold my chopstick near the top so shoot if that's real then my soul mate is lost somewhere in the snowy mountains hahahaha! It's k I don't plan to marry until I'm in my 30s. I want to stay on the karn thong as long as I can hahahahaha.

Talking about my grandma omg she cracks me up. I talked to her today and the first thing she always asks is did your sister feed you? LOL. I'm like grandma I don't go to her place everyday but yes she feeds me. So then she goes but you go home with her every Thursday this quarter though and I say yeah so she's like good, you'll get some Asian food to eat. I'm all thinking gosh it feels like I never left home since I do get lots of Asian food to eat here from my sister, and also from my aunt who lives about 20-30 minutes away, and since my sister's boyfriend is a lover of Thai food, we always eat it. Mmmmm but even now I still want some pad pet normai lol. However, I miss delicious papaya salad. It does not taste as good as from K.G. Restaurant at home.

Edit: OMG Diamend happy birthday!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw thanks nai. one of my friends msged me on msn and was like happy bday and i was like oh shiet yea it is my bday lol awww talkin bout grandmas i miss my yaay. she made up songs bout us. she used to freestyle LOL
ouuhh i like to cut up cold cucumbers and mix it with dried crush pepers and fish sauce..yummm

lmfao diamend i cant stop laughing at your banner
LOL have u seen my other ones? LOL people always laughin at my sigs lol thip likes my avatar lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol nai my grandmas were like that too..aaahh i miss them
lmfao girl my man is super lost hahahahahaa...if you see my man please point him in my direction :loool:
omg diamend its your bday too? waaaaa

happy birthday Diamend!

your grandma freestyled waaaaa!
your avatar is cute. i like the one on the right..he seems to be really really into it lol

ARE WE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO EAT!? :loool: