I Love You (Not): Chapter 1

anousone

sarNie Egg
Synopsis:

After living in the States for many years, Maki receives a message from her mother asking her to come home. She didn’t want to but ended up coming home anyways. Once she came home, she found out from her father that she has to marry Kimhun otherwise her mother lone with her sister will be kicked out of the house. For her mother and sister’s sake, she agrees to get married.

Kimhun on the other hand didn’t know why he agreed to such an arrangement. He didn’t want to but for his father, he also agreed.

Both Kimhun and Maki agreed to get married for 2 years and if it didn’t work out, they will get a divorce.

During their wedding, Maki’s step mother and step sister told Kimhun that Maki has HIV and is pregnant. After hearing it, Maki decides to play along, hoping it’d make Kimhun divorce her faster. But what will happen when he finds out she lies?

Author’s Note: Okay, I’m back, after bailing on my other story with Thip and leaving her to finish the story. This one I had a rough draft of it since last year but since school was keeping me busy, I never had the time to post it but since Spring Break is here, I figured I post it. Hope you guys enjoy it. And I apologize for any grammar error.​

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
You better update us :p hahaa jk
It is soooo interesting.
esp. with our Chalida and her crush Nickhun in here,
def. going to tune in

anousone

sarNie Egg
Introducing two new characters:

Yok Thanayakun as Chanida, Kimhun's girlfriend

Kimberley as Khemrudee, Maki's best friend

Chapter 1

Maki sighed. She was upset she had to come home so quickly, right after she had taken her medical exams. She didn’t want to come home but her mother, Nuan, convinced her. She pulled her luggage and walked up to an empty cab.

“Where to?” asked the driver.

She sighed. It’s been awhile since she’s been there, “Prinsiri Condo complex.” she replied. She was going to her friend’s house first before going home.

“Yes ma’am.”

Khem rushed to the door as soon as she heard it rang. She was surprise to see Maki standing there, “Whoa, what a surprise.”

Without waiting to be invited in, Maki pulled her luggage and walked in, “Just let me crash here for now….”

Khem closed the door behind her, “Okay…is everything alright…..”

“I’m hungry. Let’s go out and eat. We’ll talk about it then.”

Khem nodded, “Okay then, let me grab my keys.”

Both girls sat at the table eating their lunch silently.

“So what did you wanted to tell me?” Khem asked, breaking the silence.

Maki looked up at her friend, “I was told to come back against my own will.” she replied.

“No one was able to force you, why now?”

“If it didn’t concern my mom or May, I wouldn’t have come.”

“What happen?”

Maki shrugged, “I don’t know. All I was told was that I had to come home as soon as possible and here I am.”

“Must be something really important then…”

Maki smirked, “It better me….”

Kimhun and Chanida walked through the mall hand in hand. He wanted to spend as much time with her before his bride arrived and they have to get married.

Maki was sipping on her drink as her and Khem walked through the mall together, “I’ll go back home but let me just enjoy the city first.”

Khem shrugged, “Okay, whatever you say but don’t you think your parents should know about your arrival?”

Maki shook her head, “No, I want to surprise them.” She laughs then took another sip of her drink. Both continued to walk and without looking, Maki had bumped into someone.

“Don’t you have eyes? Someone asked. “Can’t you see we were walking this way?”

Maki studied the girl from head to toe then changed her attention to the guy next to her. The more she looked at them, the more they looked familiar to her.

“Do you have a problem?” the girl asked.

“No. I just wanted to look at you and see who you resemble.”

“What?! You don’t know who I am?”

Maki shrugged, “Whoever you are is not my concern.” She turn to look at Khem, “Shall we go?”

Khem nodded and both walked pass the two.

“Aren’t you going to apologize?” the girl asked.

Maki and Khem stopped and turned around to face her, “No.” Maki replied.

“You have no manner at all!”

Maki smiled and nodded.

“You little” she pointed her finger at Maki.

Maki brushed her finger away, “What? Me what?”

“Da, it’s okay” said the guy next to her.

Maki nodded, “Now I know who you two are. You’re the hi-so couple that is always in the tabloid.” Maki circled them “Kimhun Rattapak, the heir to Blue Diamond Inc., Chanida, the supermodel.” Maki shook her head, “Not bad at all. You two match.”

“Who are you to make judgments?” Chanida scolded.

“Hey! You should take that as a compliment.”

Kimhun shook his head. He didn’t know who this girl was that was making judgment of him and his girlfriend. “Thank you” he said to her. He then turn to look at Chanida, “Babe, let’s go. Don’t waste your time talking to someone like her.”

Maki eyed him. From her judgment, he was the guy she didn’t want to associate with. She turned to look at Khem, “We should be going too.”

Khem nodded.

After they manage to get away from the couple, Khem put her arms around Maki, “Maki, my dear, you have guts. You’re not scared to make headlines with them?”

She laughs, “That’ll be good. I’ll be famous.”

“Usually no one dares to talk back to them. They would apologize and leave.”

“At first I was gonna apologize but her being a bitch like that, no.”

Khem laughed, “So where to now?”

Maki shrugged, “Home I guess…..”

“Oh my god, she is so rude!” Chanida complained as her and Kimhun was walking to their car. “You should have let me show her.”

“Your reputation is more important. Besides, it’s best to let it go. I don’t think we’ll ever bump into them again.”

“I hope you’re right.”

--------------

Sorry about the slooow update. I hope u enjoy my first chapter​