I messed things up a little

darvil

sarNie Adult
I had to do a full restore.. and as you can see we lost a few hours.. Well even though that was a bit scary... just think of it as a practice run..

See everything is back to normal.. so next time anything at all happens we will be able to restore everything! :w000t:

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
:sweat: So it wan't my computer playing up on me, i did lost one of my post. Thanks Darvil for letting us know, i even though something wrong with my comp.

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
HAHAH I THOUGHT IT WAS MY COMPUTER TO BUT DEN MY SIS SAID ITS DOWN. I WAS LIKE I THINK SO TOO. THX FOR TELLING DARVIL AND RESTORING EVERYTHING BAK.

samstar

sarNie Elites
Hahaha i thought something wrong with my computer I lost 2 post from last night now i have to reupload again but thanks Darvil for telling

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i didnt lost any thing.. cause i didnt come on last night..but im relieve that everything is back to normal now :D

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
HEY I THINK THERE SUMTHIN WRONG WITH THE MEMBER LINK USERNAME CUZ WEN I CLICK ON IT, IT SED"Fatal error: Call to undefined method skin_profile::tut_head() in C:\sites\209.9.228.7\discuzz\sources\profile.php on line 800
". IS ANYBODY GETTING THE SAME PROBLEM OR ITS JUST MY COMPUTER?

darvil

sarNie Adult
bAyBeExPaZzIoN said:
HEY I THINK THERE SUMTHIN WRONG WITH THE MEMBER LINK USERNAME CUZ WEN I CLICK ON IT, IT SED"Fatal error: Call to undefined method skin_profile::tut_head() in C:\sites\209.9.228.7\discuzz\sources\profile.php on line 800
". IS ANYBODY GETTING THE SAME PROBLEM OR ITS JUST MY COMPUTER?
[post="26066"][/post]​

Ummm for some reason I don't get any errors..

try hitting F5

oh yea you guys see that error for every profile?

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
Darvil said:
Ummm for some reason I don't get any errors..

try hitting F5

oh yea you guys see that error for every profile?
[post="26109"][/post]​
YEAH I KEEP GETTING ERRORS IN EVERY PROFILE N I ALREADY TRIED HITTING F5 AND IT DOESNT WRK.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
thank goodness I wasn't uploading any lakorns...*hooh*

but for safety reasons...nowadays I send a copy to my inbox...lol

darvil

sarNie Adult
All right.. I'll check it out after I'm done with skool.. probably have something to do with restore..

gack.. its kinda strange that I don't have the problem. lol