I need help with interview questions

ymoua

sarNie Egg
I have been a nanny for a few years now, and I just moved into a new town and apply at a church, I don't go to church or anything Im still traditional and all, but they have a question to ask, like " how does jesus christ impact your everyday life style?" should i just say i don't go to church or should i just lie. I really want to get this job. so advice anyone?

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
I don't think you should lie and i don't think anybody can answer that question for you. It's about you and you personal faith. If its for a church, don't you think they will ask you to do christian activities with the kids and teach them about jesus christ?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Hard question, if you don't go to church. that means your clueless and know nothing of jesus christ. I would too, I don't go to church. I wouldn't know what to say but since you really want the job. i can tell you this, don't lie, Just in case you get the job and they might want you to do christian activities w/the kids and teach/talk about jesus christ. your going to be clues-less, or if people at the church talk about jesus. you won't know be able to carry the conversation.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Maybe you shouldn't lie about it, but instead tell them that although at the moment you're not a christian, but you're willing to learn if they hire you (if they do decide to hire you, you just need to study the bible very hard LOL.)

Otherwise, what about daycare and any other places? or is the church your only option?

chouakim

TTFC♥
If anything, you definitely should not lie. Be honest, how do you really feel about this anyway? I have babysat at church a few times and most likely (depending on the age group of the kids), you'll be doing different religious activities--most likely reading to them books about Jesus and letting them color and watch videos, etc. But afterall every church does different things. You can and should be honest. Even if you don't believe their religious views, they shouldn't judge you on your differences. As long as you're doing your job well.