i need oipions plz....

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
he is an ASS! i would be very hurt too because he is the 1st of everything! i'm also dating my 1st bf right now too and i am scared of getting hurt...i hope you are doing better!

cutie_meeh

sarNie Egg
he is know dating someone else. i don't know rather i should be happy or not.
if he is going to date someone that soon again, why did he even bother to write
that e-mail to me at all. gosh, i don't know rather i should hate him or not, because
after all when i think about everything, i should hate myself more, because
i was stupid to fall for those words that he say to me...i guess i was just a
stepping stone for him to use for a while until he found someone that it's his match.
things are so hard for me now, i don't rather i'll ever be happy again.

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
Hey there everyone, I would like to gets some opinions on what you guys think about this problems of min. Well, I have this boyfriend. He and I love each other every much and have been through a lot of problems together just to be together. A couples of days later when things started to get better for him and me memories of his ex came back to him. Back then his ex was the person that he have truly love with all his heart, but she lost her feelings for him and have moved on. He was still waiting to see if one day if his ex will ever comes back to him, but then he met me. He told me that after meeting me, I change his whole world. He told me that I was the right one for him and that his ex was never really the right one to him. He and me made a lot of promises together…but then as the love that he and me have grows stronger, he can’t stop thinking about his ex. He then confuses to me that he love me a lot, but then I can’t forget about his ex, he told me that a lot of things that I do remind him of his ex and he don’t like it. He told me that he’ll try his best to forget about his ex and love me. I truest him and give him all my heart and hopes that he’ll treasure my heart… [FYI- we both have not seen each other yet, expect pictures] then one day we both met each other face to face two days later he told me that he wanted to break up with me because his past is hurting him too much. He told me that he truly love me, but his past is more important to him and that he don’t wanted me to suffer with him. He told me that he loved me too much to let me go through the stress that he is suffering right now. He wanted the best for me and just wanted me to be happy. After when we ended everything we barely talks anymore, it had been 7 months since we both have stop communication. Until last weekend when his cousin and some guys started to talk to me, that was then when he started to talk to me again. Every guys that ask about me to my ex, he’ll told them that not a chance he’ll let them get a chance with me….is that a good thing or is that a bad thing that my ex is doing?...does he still cares for me?...or is he just being a jerk, cause I’m able to move on a little bit and forget about him?...

^I just have to say, how can some people claim to already be taken when you guys only see eachothers picture and then meet eachother after??..that to me is weird...but you know what??...i say just forget about the guy...i've been through that before and i know how it feels...its like he wants you when he have no one and when he sees that someone else wants you, he now wants you...do you get what im saying??...i hope you make the right choice and make him see that you're not gonna stand by and be his booty call!!!....he's just saying things that you want to hear!!...once you're under his command then he can play his games right...he only wants to know if you're gonna still be there when he have no one, girl forget his ass!!!...all guys are jerks!!!...no ones the nice!!...be a bitch to him....^_^

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
It's not fair that he's holding you back. If he really cared for you, he'd let you move on. There's a quote that goes, "Truly loving someone means wanting to see them happy, even if that doesn't involve you." He can't let his selfishness stand in the way of you meeting new people! And WHY is he so bitter about you meeting new guys? HE'S the one who let you go. Show him what a great thing he let pass him by. ;)

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
Hey there everyone, I would like to gets some opinions on what you guys think about this problems of min. Well, I have this boyfriend. He and I love each other every much and have been through a lot of problems together just to be together. A couples of days later when things started to get better for him and me memories of his ex came back to him. Back then his ex was the person that he have truly love with all his heart, but she lost her feelings for him and have moved on. He was still waiting to see if one day if his ex will ever comes back to him, but then he met me. He told me that after meeting me, I change his whole world. He told me that I was the right one for him and that his ex was never really the right one to him. He and me made a lot of promises together…but then as the love that he and me have grows stronger, he can’t stop thinking about his ex. He then confuses to me that he love me a lot, but then I can’t forget about his ex, he told me that a lot of things that I do remind him of his ex and he don’t like it. He told me that he’ll try his best to forget about his ex and love me. I truest him and give him all my heart and hopes that he’ll treasure my heart… [FYI- we both have not seen each other yet, expect pictures] then one day we both met each other face to face two days later he told me that he wanted to break up with me because his past is hurting him too much. He told me that he truly love me, but his past is more important to him and that he don’t wanted me to suffer with him. He told me that he loved me too much to let me go through the stress that he is suffering right now. He wanted the best for me and just wanted me to be happy. After when we ended everything we barely talks anymore, it had been 7 months since we both have stop communication. Until last weekend when his cousin and some guys started to talk to me, that was then when he started to talk to me again. Every guys that ask about me to my ex, he’ll told them that not a chance he’ll let them get a chance with me….is that a good thing or is that a bad thing that my ex is doing?...does he still cares for me?...or is he just being a jerk, cause I’m able to move on a little bit and forget about him?...
why the hell would you even think about dating or loving some one who you didn't even seen in person yet? (pictures?) well.. anyways that's just straight out weird and maybe even desperate if you ask me. you should know better that if he's still having thoughts about his ex then maybe you should just say "hey, i think i'll give you some time off". you don't want to be some guy's back up when no one is there for him. look on the bright side....

jimmylee12

sarNie Egg
i say move on u deserve better dont let u him ruin ur life because if he did to u once he will do it again and the email u know he trying to do anything to get u to fall for him again but mine advice is dont go back to him

Kelly

Girl, wake up!!!! the stuff he tells u. It's to only make him look like a nice ex bf and bf. He's not worth it. Not a man enough, if that was my bf telling me that fake crap. I would be long gone. When are we grls going to stop hurting your selves?. I've done it b4 n now u can say I'm a B. to guys but hey always remember who's going to love and cherish your heart more then yourself? Untill u find that person take kare of your own heart and guard it.
Someone who says: "I love you" and stuff don't act like that. He doesn't love u even b4 and after. C'mon face it if he LOVED u like he said or even CARED about he wouldn't be using those lame excuses. US GRLS need to rella realize the right kinda BF from the wrong. I've been through ENOUGH and I may seem harsh but it's b/c I know, when someone rella rella cares about u it ain't like that. To be honest his excuses to not be wit u ARE SO LAME. U should tell the guy I said: He needs to come up wit BETTER STUFF if he wants to continue to be such an ass. Kuc if he was to cross my path. I would blow his crap in his face even b4 he starts. Using the EX as an excuse to not be wit you LOL tats the dumbest shit I've heard. A. He should never gotten in a relationship if he wasn't ready!!!! so to be honest the EX excuse is so FAKE even if it was some what real, why did he put u in the picture too if he knew he truly wasn't ready for u. Is he DUMB? must be or IT'S ALL LIES. Which if I was u? YES men are LAIRS. B. LOOK at him now already DATING again???? WTF is wrong with this guy. If he was rella stressing OVER u like his cousin said he wouldn't had MOVED on.
IN SHORT u don't need his bull. GRL it's not hard to find someone who will rella love u. Just wait and the right guy will come alone just don't let him slip by too. Later on u will look at this situation and be GLAD ur NOT wit that DUDE.

Here's a tip for your next relationship, stop confusing yourself LOOK at the FACTS, realize the TRUTH they are around u and the guy all the time u need to see them take them as as they really are and if it's not WORTH it FACE the FACTS and LEAVE HIM. Stop making excuses for the way a guy treats you b/c u know how u should be treated

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
^_^...she is not his first love!..she is actually his third ex's. but yeah, he is my first ex, my first love, and my first boyfriend..so it's kinda hard for me to deal with everything, but i'm doing better now..but in my heart, their is always a place that he'll stand in there, i told my ex that he is at the aplex of my heart, the point of my heart that it's hurting me each day.

WOW! I'm sorry to hear about your ordeal but be thankful you're not married to him and then find out about this.

Once upon a time, I was in a similar situation like yours. I dated someone who was a distant cousin and supposed to love me and my family and his family were expecting us to get married but at the end he betrayed me by marrying someone else b/c I told him that I can't marry him yet since I wanted to complete my graduate study. He was my first boyfriend and it was very difficult for me to get back into a relationship after that. It took me a few years before I could commit myself to someone else. Thinking back to that time, I now know he was the wrong person for me and he did not love me as I wanted to be love and loved him. There were so many telling signs at the time but I was in denial. It was after the fact that I realized he was a womanizer and had love only for himself. You can say, I had a lucky escape because I refused to give into marrying him right away as he wanted to. My only regret was I care a lot about his parents especially his mom who was like a mom to me even after he was married. After his marriage, I met his mom and dad and they both cried to me about their son's behavior which I told them that it's not their fault and they have nothing to apologize for.

On to a happy note, I am now with this wonderful man who loves and caters to my every need...he cooks, cleans and even sew my clothes.... I'm so glad to have waited. I now know the meaning of "true love" for me and me to him.

My message to you is: Right now it may be a dark period in your life but at the end of every tunnel there's light so keep moving towards the end of the tunnel and you will see the light which will bring you love and happiness. Live your life to the fullest by giving your love to those who deserves, don't waste your love on those who don't deserve.

May the new year bring you much love and happiness as you deserve!!!