i saw dawb thoj at new year

danger

sarNie Hatchling
I saw her at the July 4th tournament like last year...I believe...she seems like a nice person...very nice singer as well...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
she always come to the U.S.. i'm not surprise to see her anymore.

does she live in the U.S.. by any chance, people always see her now..

mai92

sarNie Adult
i saw her once at Fresno new year and she looks pretty ..I think she looks better in real life than on t.v.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I just saw her at the Oshkosh Labor Day Tournament this past weekend! She was selling her music, movies and other entertainment stuff!

Mai_Pania

sarNie Egg
I saw her too at the oshkosh tournament!
Out of my family I was the only one who spotted Dawj Thoj!
LOL BlinD?! just kidding

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
My sister saw her at the oshkosh tournament too. We went together but I didn't see her.

bv83

sarNie Egg
two of my nieces and i saw her with this guy at walmart here in cali a couple years ago. when my 11-year-old niece saw her from the back, she commented that why does that girl walk so hoochie (twisting her booty left to right in a funny and weird way). we didn't know it was dawb thoj until we saw her from the front on the next aisle. i tried not to laugh, but my nieces went wild and laughed so hard after we passed them. LoL. my 11-year-old niece later said... "no wonder she walks like that! poj hmoob thaib teb thinks that's sexy-walk, but she doesn't know it's hoochie and funny."

LoL.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
my sister went to the oshkosh tourney and saw here there.. how I wish I saw her too.. they say she is beautiful in real life? :)

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, it true that she not popular anymore

i saw her with her husband at the soccer tournament in MN

she not popular anymore but she working with Passion Entertainment as a producer or director or i don't know but yeah she working with Passion Entertainment now