I wish.....

Falada

sarNie Adult
I wish I didn't have to feel obligated to do what my parents wants: to become a doctor.
I wish I can volunteer and travel the world, helping people.
I wish I can be alone in peace a lot of time.
I wish I didn't have to be tied to so many obligations from people around me and my loved ones.
I wish I can find my place/person of peace one day.

P

PrincessKarina

Lol @Falada. Oh girl I feel you! Man I'm crazy about Train to Busan still! Is there really a sequel coming? Sorry for the change of topic!

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I wish the members who often get sidetracked would try to stay on topic in AF lol, I don't want to see unnecessary posts in a thread that I want to visit.

Off topic
I watched the trailer & there are zombies lol. There are so many zombies these days in dramas & movies. The movie looks good, he is an awesome dad. I want to watch it but I have to wait when I have people around me when I watch it :)

P

PrincessKarina

I wish the members who often get sidetracked would try to stay on topic in AF lol, I don't want to see unnecessary posts in a thread that I want to visit.

Off topic
I watched the trailer & there are zombies lol. There are so many zombies these days in dramas & movies. The movie looks good, he is an awesome dad. I want to watch it but I have to wait when I have people around me when I watch it :)
Aaww my bad. Lol. I just had to comment @Falada. But I do WISH for sequels to many lakorns and movies.

P

PrincessKarina

No my previous post was not referring at you :).

I wish to see Train to Busan soon, any series or movie that has a good man usually give me interests lol.
Ok. Lol. Sure thing but you have to see Train to Busan! The male lead is also a maturely handsome man. He's a bit older but still look good! :p

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Ok. Lol. Sure thing but you have to see Train to Busan! The male lead is also a maturely handsome man. He's a bit older but still look good! :p
I wish to visit Busan one day lol. I first knew him from the K drama Big, I watched it but didn't finish it. He has that manly look which I find attractive. He is quite busy, he starred in that new popular K drama & he also had a K movie which came out last year or this year.

P

PrincessKarina

I wish to visit Busan one day lol. I first knew him from the K drama Big, I watched it but didn't finish it. He has that manly look which I find attractive. He is quite busy, he starred in that new popular K drama & he also had a K movie which came out last year or this year.
Oh wow! I WISH to meet him one day too! I don't watch enough K-dramas/movies to know any actors or actresses really. But he sure is handsome! Lol. I also wish to see and visit Busan one day!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Lol @Falada. Oh girl I feel you! Man I'm crazy about Train to Busan still! Is there really a sequel coming? Sorry for the change of topic!
lol Me too. I'm very crazy about it still. It's okay, lol. I heard about a sequel, but I'm not sure. Hopefully yes even though Gong Yoo may not be in it. I feel in love with him in Train to Busan though. And the gifs were my favorite scenes and quotes and the movie.

Falada

sarNie Adult

Off topic
lol You should. It is pretty scary the first time and watching it with others will be more fun! I still get excited every time I watch it.

P

PrincessKarina

Oh my goodness Gong Yoo have such a sexy lean and tall body! I WISH for a husband with that kind of body build one day! I fell in love with him in Train to Busan too! Lol. :love: @Falada