I wonder how thai actresses stay so slim...

violet204

sarNie Egg
I wonder How they do it! They are all so tiny! We, as oriental are not big people...but consume such large amounts carbs, which makes people fat! Are they're diet different from the america diet? I know how Hollywood Celebs stay slim....but how the thai's do it? What do they eat? My mom says, back home we have fresh foods compare to here...what do u guys think?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
All I know is that the food over there has low cholestorol unlike food over here..And mostly the food is like fish, shrimp and so forth..Which is not fat at all..Food in America has a lot of carbs unlike over there...But I also want to know how they stay so slim and lose wieght if its not what they eat lol..

violet204

sarNie Egg
All I know is that the food over there has low cholestorol unlike food over here..And mostly the food is like fish, shrimp and so forth..Which is not fat at all..Food in America has a lot of carbs unlike over there...But I also want to know how they stay so slim and lose wieght if its not what they eat lol..

Yea, but they're hidden carbs in thai food! Lots of sugar we cook with, and coconut milk...umm...especially rice! people think rice is healthy but it's just starchy, full of refined carbs. maybe they just eat less and exercise? anyone know thai celebs diet secrets?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Well, I think most Asian people are just made little/thin anyway. The food we eat are not as fattening as the food here in the U.S. I don't think they have to try very hard to look the way they do.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
It's a called a good metabolism. My sister is 100 lbs. that girl is skinny. She consumes more food than I do and she doesn't gain an ounce. I eat half as much as she does and have to work out just to weigh 125lbs. That is the secret to your diet.

SilverDragon_999

sarNie Hatchling
actually, some of them don't eat any dinner or stuff like that. sometimes they eat only a piece of fruit or something like that. some thai food is good for you but it's just as bad. coconut milk which is used in the curries is high in cholestrol and jasmine rice is starchy like violet204 said. they also avoid foods with lots of flour. regular excercise also. :)

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
i dunno if this is part of why they are slim, but in thailand the food portions are smaller than over here. 2 or 3 bowls of noodles theres is like equivalent to like 1 bowl here. So i guess that people over there eat less since the serving are less too.. just guessing.. ^_^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yeah I agree, rice is so full of starch and hidden carbs yet my parents always say "we are asians, we have to eat rice, it's healthy for us" i'm like BS! rice, healthy, yeah right, but yea i am positive the stars watch what they eat and they also watch their proportions and excerise plays a great deal too and so does metabolism. As for me, i hate stuff that are thickened with cocunut cream, i can't stand it, its way too sweet or oily for my tastes. BUt one thing i like is the dessert called nam wan its so yummy. way too sweet buts it really good, i'm not sure if its thai or laos oriented though and and my favorite asian food in the whole world is Som tum, its probably unhealthy but they make it sooooooo good in the city where i live. I always order that at every thai restuarant i go too!!!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
lol i eart rice most of tha time mostly chinese hehe people say i aint fat and i eat like 24/7 i kno that a few of tha stars eat like pigs loool but they still very thin lol but singing and acting is meant to give of some energy haha plus all tha running around but there is some over weight stars like the guy in " fan chan" and the maids in "wai rai freshy" lol

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i can tell u that not only the actress but almost everyone on the street is so thin. i swear to god that is no fat people in thailand. i think the reason y they stay so thin is because the food they consume are base on two thing spicy and sour. in taiwan chilli is one form of diet idea. when ever i go to thailand i pig myself out but to my suprise i do not put on weight. so i m sure is all the tom yum and som tam i eat. almost 3 time a day.

as for me i used to b on the cubby side after i decide to stay of rice, from then on i saw my self slimming off.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
wrong and right kwan example eat alot but she is skinny cuase she work hard she dont just eat n sleep and then sit on her butt watching tv she work out by working moving around and not sleeping alot her parents are chubby and if she werent a dara she would be fat too just overthere they dont have much fat asain fooddont havemuch fats like in usa. This girl at my school eat alot i mean alot but she stil look skinny i mean wth so jealous she can eat all she want but still darn skinny excerise and only eat so u dont starve doest mean to eat alot alot eat only when u are hungary and dont eat alot of junk food and excerisie daily

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
hmm just have a good diet gotta look after ur selfs i guess and Vanida ur right dun sit on ur butt lol watching tv lol buh yeah tha stars run about busy most of tha time well most of them are thin but some are not lol u just gotta look around i seen many over weight people her in thailand everyday lol

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Talking about "THAI ACTRESS" what makes them stay skinny?

Well, they are NATURALLY SKINNY.. not mentioning thai actress.. everyone in the east are skinny.. maybe 3 out 10 is big/chunky.. I THINK IT'S WHAT THEY EAT.. :) i know this for a fact because I WENT TO laos LAST YEAR AND LOST 5 POUNDS.. when i came home :)

sarNie Egg
It's also because of the sun. It's hot so you sweat all the time you're outside.

violet204

sarNie Egg
c' mon guys! everyone is naturally skinny? I think not! maybe the people on the streets are skinny b/c some of them are poor and can't afford to eat all they want all the time? I dunno....I don't mean to be rude, but common sense...but as for actresses, I say they must exercise and eat small portions, B/c I tell ya...doing research on nutrients and diets, THAI food are soo fattening mainly because of hidden carbs in rice and desserts!! But then again they have really fresh food compare to here in states and canada. Don't beleive me...google on low carbs diet and you'll see....atleast in hollywood that's the craze and how they stay slim besides starving themselves!! HAHAHA....But we asians cannot cute off rice and noodles....white ppl can.

It's also because of the sun. It's hot so you sweat all the time you're outside.

hmmm...that one I agree with, the more u sweat, the more fat u are burning! after all they do suggests sauna's and wrapping yourself w/ garbage bags when u exercise so...sweat more, sweat is the fat burning! SERIOUS!