Ib Xyoos Music Video

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
wow...can they actually make a MV that GORY???? hahahaha....at that part, i was just like "ewwww" it was disturbing....hehehe....but overall, it was good....hehehe...

Ji Hoon Han....or was it Ji Yoon Han....well either way....guess Hmong peeps are naming kids with Korean names now huh??? hahahaha.....

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
wow...can they actually make a MV that GORY???? hahahaha....at that part, i was just like "ewwww" it was disturbing....hehehe....but overall, it was good....hehehe...

Ji Hoon Han....or was it Ji Yoon Han....well either way....guess Hmong peeps are naming kids with Korean names now huh??? hahahaha.....

i think they took a scene from movie....which was a korean actor Ji Yoon Han....then they just act upon that........ :rolleyes:

but it was sad ....scary to watch it....

Mae

sarNie Adult
MV was pretty good and indeed sad...however, the blood was just way too much for my eyes....

chewy_vang

sarNie Egg

Miss Ji Yoon Han is a korean actress for Kollusion Pictures.

Chewy Vang

chewy_vang

sarNie Egg
i think they took a scene from movie....which was a korean actor Ji Yoon Han....then they just act upon that........ :rolleyes:

but it was sad ....scary to watch it....

Kollusion Pictures didn't steal any scene from any korean movie. Miss Ji Yoon Han is a korean actress for Kollusion Pictures. She will be acting in Kollusion Pictures's up coming films. So keep on the look out for it.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
wow...a korean actress working with kollusion picture...how kool....btw, der say the mv was nice....incase you confuse, i'm der sis....

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Kollusion Pictures didn't steal any scene from any korean movie. Miss Ji Yoon Han is a korean actress for Kollusion Pictures. She will be acting in Kollusion Pictures's up coming films. So keep on the look out for it.
i'm sorry....i mean the scene from the beginning start out as the korean actor: Shin Hyun Joon (from stairway to heaven-step-brother) or it look like him....

i'm sure he doesn't work for Kollusion Pictures but it would be cool if he did.

chewy_vang

sarNie Egg
i'm sorry....i mean the scene from the beginning start out as the korean actor: Shin Hyun Joon (from stairway to heaven-step-brother) or it look like him....

i'm sure he doesn't work for Kollusion Pictures but it would be cool if he did.

Hey that korean actor does kinda look like Cher Peek Lee...haha...to funny...

43ll

sarNie Egg
wait ladies! i'm confuse! i mean what why did he die? there is no reason why he die if there is one please let me know why and God so did not take him away or anything it was more like he kill himself. I don't see any korean people either (that i'm lost). I'm lost can someone please help me out! thanks!