Ib zaug ntawm txoj kev hlub

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
~ Has anybody seen this movie?

IB ZAUG NTAWM TXOj KEV HLUB.. (part 1-2-3)

I thought this movie was pretty good. i give them credit..for tryin' to make a good hmong movie.. i give them a 5..

What did you guys think? :D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
is the acting okay?...'cause some say it sucks and some say it's worth watching it...i was going to buy it at merced new year but then i'm not sure if it worth my money.....but i like the song they sing in it..... ^_^

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
this movie is funny but it kind of good in someways. the pra'ek is gay but the nang'ek kinda pretty but her vocie is very stupid, she is so annoying

hlub

sarNie Egg
babe_girl said:
i only saw part one....but it was ok...so wat happen in part 2&3....
[post="58358"][/post]​
I like this movie because they are very good acting and the storyline was good.

snow

sarNie Egg
Hi, I'm new in here. I have a question about this movie. Is the pra'ek from USA? Because I read on the cover and his name is Sunny Vang. Also, you can tell by the way he dresses and the way he carrys his attitude. I think he's more of a comedian than a serious actor.

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
cover anyone??? and a summary please???

so the pra'ek plays a gay guy??? or he is just gay in real life??? Sunny?? hey i know a Sunny Vang....hahaha.....

hlub

sarNie Egg
I heard people said that he live in Wisconsin, but I'm not sure where he live. I have the movies I think his acting was okay, but he is not cute as tub yaj.

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
I think the pra'ek is kinda gay. He do stupid dances in the movie.
For the ones who want to know the story line:
In part two, the pra'ek realize that his wife have change from being a mountain girl into a town girl so he regrets her and try to win her back but then her ex-boyfriend is also fighting for her as while. The nang'ek is pregnant in this movie by the gay pra'ek. But she didn't want to accept the baby as the pra'ek's, she make a lie that it was her ex-boyfriend. Will yea, the pra'ek rape the nang'ek. ewww...
Also there's a new girl who came into the pra'ek's house and he rape her and they married but he still goes to the bar to look after his wife. At the end they get to be together and forever. The ex-boyfriend told her that he will come find her in the next generation. It's sad.
The movie is sad and stupid and funny and too much singing.

I hope you guys enjoy it....

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ladies and gentlemen---this is not an original storyline! this was really an old Indian Bollywood Movie! i remember the S.T. hmong dubbed version. all the funny characters and the oh so honorable storyline. geez--hmong people aren't really original huh. some scenes are like word for word how S.T. dubbed it. hence, b/c of bollywood--there is much singing too. i mean ok, there are subtle changes here and there. but...ok...ok...i won't hate. i just wanted to let you all know the secret. my cousins were so impressed by the storyline--but i've seen it before!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Part 1 of this movie was copied from an old Indian bollywood movie but part 2 and 3 changed...nothing like the indian movie..

If you like thai movies than this is the kind of movie you will want to watch.. The plot in part 2 and 3 goes like a thai movie..

~~ The na'ek is pretty but her voice is not good.(True) Does anybody know if she's a new singer? cause her voice is not worth hearing.. i think i like the pa'ek's sisters voice better.. Mai ntxawm.. she better cause she a real-singer..
~~~ The pa'ek is not good looking at all..(for-reals) I like this movie but the pa'ek ruins the whole movie cause he's u-g-l-i-e...
yeah.. i think he's from America cause he's a bit big and the way he dress.. but never know.. cause people over there dress like that too..

~~Too much singing in this movie..and the dancing is weird.. unnessary dance..hehe.. when i watch this movie.. i felt like i was watching a Hmong-Thai-Korean and Indian movie at the same time... it's got 4 in one.. hahaha...

~~ Is this movie worth buying?

YES it is.. they dress way better in this movie compare to all the hmong movies in laos i have ever seen before... This movie takes place in Vientiane, Laos..and a couple scenes in the mountain.. watever you call it...

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
:huh: can someone please post some picture so i will know what you guys are talking about??? cause i want to see if i've seen this movie or not?/

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
yaso said:
ladies and gentlemen---this is not an original storyline! this was really an old Indian Bollywood Movie! i remember the S.T. hmong dubbed version. all the funny characters and the oh so honorable storyline. geez--hmong people aren't really original huh. some scenes are like word for word how S.T. dubbed it. hence, b/c of bollywood--there is much singing too. i mean ok, there are subtle changes here and there. but...ok...ok...i won't hate. i just wanted to let you all know the secret. my cousins were so impressed by the storyline--but i've seen it before!
[post="58602"][/post]​

that's okay for me eventhough hmong use that storyline...but i'm still not sure which india movie are you talking about....'cause i watch taiwanese series, and their series are copy from korean drama too....like Lavender is copy from Autume in my heart, Starry Starry Night is the same as Winter Love, some more but i forgot.....and now Green Forest, Sophie is going to die because of a disease....so i don't think not just hmong movies aren't original....there's some out there too.... ^_^

gackt

sarNie Hatchling
i give them a 2

cuz the movie was kind of gay in a way

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I've seen it I think it was okay it's not that good and it's not that gay and they act better than some other movies that I have seen

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
the story is good, the acting is mediocre...the halfmusiccal, half movie thing is really stupid but funny in its stupidity...the actors dont look good..i like the p'ek's younger sister and her husband the best cause they match and they're cute together and their story is cute...as the the main leads, they dont look great, they dont act too well..the girl is too emotional like in part 2 when he's about to rape her, she does this little monalogue except she's looking at him and her eyes are all begging and crap...

cuti3gurl

sarNie Egg
i finished part 1 and 2.......i got to watch part 3 later......haha.....this movie is funny in some parts....i like some of the songs they sing in there too but some of them just suxs!....but overall i got to give this movie a 4

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
okay i just watch part one this morning...and the movie seem to be okay with me....the songs are terrific....this movie is just like any other hmong movies....but the soundtrack are amazing..... :wub: