8/5

SAN FRAN PEOPLE!!

GLAS KAT FINALLY UPDATED THEIR INFO...

GLAS KAT
520 FOURTH STREET

SHOW IS AT 10PM

TICKETS PRESALE $30
AT THE DOOR $35

i'm going to be going to this one as well... see you guys there. please try and make it. ice is well worht it trust me!!!
---

I saw that this was already mentioned in J Jetrin's topic but wanted to really put it out there that Ice Sarunyu will be having at concert at Ikyu Sushi (same place as J's)

Aug 3rd 9pm

presale tickets $30 at the door $40
if your in the LA area you can also buy tickets at DOKYA in Thai Town at Thailand Plaza or contact the numbers on the poster ^^

they mentioned that he would also be in San Francisco, Chicago and Las Vegas but i don't have any information as far as date and time... please share if you do!!

ill be in LA and any other one i can manage to get to on the weekends so see you guys there!

ive seen ice perform a million times.... hes definitely worth it :lol:

*** update!! 7/25 ***
the guy i talked to for the LA one said that he just barely got handed ice's concert info after j's ended

sucks that there isnt a lot of promotion out there for it but im doing my best to spread the news, if you guys can please do so as well!!

i called the same restaurant that J Jetrin was at and the lady said that Ice will also be there so if you in Vegas try, as for Chicago i got a place and day.... im still working on finding info for san fran... i'll keep trying to find as much info as i can

Chicago Aug 8th - Aroma Thai on Randolph - phone number (312)492-7889 (i just called the restaurant and they werent too forthcoming with the info i dont have the number for the sponsor but its not the same guy listed for J although he did say that he was gunna be there as well)

San Francisco Aug 10th

Las Vegas Aug 12th - Marnee Restaurant - phone number (702)873-4831 tickets $30 (probably $40 at the door too)

Please call to confirm for yourself na!!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
OMG! FRISCO WOULD BE THE CLOSEST ONE !!!! =) YAY! PLEASE GIVE ME MORE INFO. I MUST MUST MUST SEE THAT ONEEE!

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I live in L.A county but can't go to his concert because my family can't take me. So sad.

Me and some friends are planning on going on a road trip between Aug 3-Aug 8. We will stop by at Las Vegas. So I really need information about his Las Vegas Concert hopefully we happen to still be in Las Vegas.

I'm Praying :D

kry*star

sarNie Adult
omfg! are you freakin' serious??? please post more info on the san francisco one. how come such short notice??? just like the j one. can't make it to the one in L.A. then.... thanks for sharing! :)

fan

sarNie Juvenile
the guy i talked to for the LA one said that he just barely got handed ice's concert info after j's ended

sucks that there isnt a lot of promotion out there for it but im doing my best to spread the news, if you guys can please do so as well!!

i called the same restaurant that J Jetrin was at and the lady said that Ice will also be there so if you in Vegas try, as for Chicago i got a place and day.... im still working on finding info for san fran... i'll keep trying to find as much info as i can

Chicago Aug 8th - Aroma Thai on Randolph - phone number (312)492-7889 (i just called the restaurant and they werent too forthcoming with the info i dont have the number for the sponsor but its not the same guy listed for J although he did say that he was gunna be there as well)
941 W Randolph Street

San Francisco Aug 10th

Las Vegas Aug 12th - Marnee Restaurant - phone number (702)873-4831 tickets $30 (probably $40 at the door too) 9pm will most likely start around 10pm though
5600 Spring Mountain Rd, #A (ticket $30)

for those in San Fran... maybe try calling the OZONE restaurant that J was at... its worth a shot (i tried but all i got was a message saying they don't open till later anyways ill try again later you never know it might end up being at the same place)

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
it's not that we DON'T LOVE ICE!!!!! there's a story behind it that i can't say. but im working on it

fan

sarNie Juvenile
SF seems to be the most popular place right now but can't seem to track down any infor on it other than the day

im not to familiar with SF, is there a place where theres a lot of thai people like a lot thai restauarants or stores? there may be posters up

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
P'Ice is worth it!!!!
i personally feel like $30 is too low, but i wouldn't mind that price too. :p

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF OUR ICE SARANYU!!!!

i'm in Thailand now, so i hope that the friends in the States will show our boy lotts of LOVE!!!!

P'ICE IS PERFECT IN HIS OWN WAY, IN EVERY WAY.
give him the best support you guys can!!!

hopefully mel and i can drop off a good luck gift for him before he leaves.

*jut, jut, jut, jut.... jut, jut, jut, jut, jut....*

fan

sarNie Juvenile
P'Ice is worth it!!!!
i personally feel like $30 is too low, but i wouldn't mind that price too. :p

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF OUR ICE SARANYU!!!!

i'm in Thailand now, so i hope that the friends in the States will show our boy lotts of LOVE!!!!

P'ICE IS PERFECT IN HIS OWN WAY, IN EVERY WAY.
give him the best support you guys can!!!

hopefully mel and i can drop off a good luck gift for him before he leaves.

*jut, jut, jut, jut.... jut, jut, jut, jut, jut....*
^^ your mel's friend! ahhh glad that you love ice too!! hehe and no worries we will take care of ice over here

** UPDATE... i finally got a hold of OZONE and they said they ARE NOT having any concerts so i don't know what to do for your guys up there in SF
because i don't have any phone numbers for anyone up there. but the date is confirmed for AUG 10th

smileD

sarNie Hatchling

941 W Randolph Street

San Francisco Aug 10th

Las Vegas Aug 12th - Marnee Restaurant - phone number (702)873-4831 tickets $30 (probably $40 at the door too) 9pm will most likely start around 10pm though
5600 Spring Mountain Rd, #A (ticket $30)

for those in San Fran... maybe try calling the OZONE restaurant that J was at... its worth a shot (i tried but all i got was a message saying they don't open till later anyways ill try again later you never know it might end up being at the same place)
Thank you for taking your time to confirm all the information for us.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

I'm going to the concert in Chicago! So if anyone is around here, let's meet up! haha...I went to P'Jay's concert in Chicago...it was fun! But I'm sooo excited for P'Ice!!

donna

sarNie Adult
i called the chicago place and they said that you have to make a reservation of 8 or more to get a table. if you don't have the 8 you have to stand then. they gonna have ppl at the door looking at IDs so you have to 21 and older i guess.

the lady said that it's $35 and it starts 1:00 AM and ends at 3:00 AM.

Pinky (773) 474-0398 the person taking the reservations

call her for more information

donna

sarNie Adult
oh forgot to add that you can also purchase your tickets at Bangkok Video too.

she said something about having to open a bottle of black label didn't really understand that part. so if anyone calls her ask her what she meant by that. forgot to ask

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
really you need 8 people? that suck. if anybody's table is not full please let me know i would like to join. there's no VIP or anything rite just normal tickets?

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I want to go to chicago one but I live in Milwaukee and there's no one to go with me so I don't want to drive there all by myself. Anyone in Milwaukee want to go let me know.

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile

I'm going to the concert in Chicago! So if anyone is around here, let's meet up! haha...I went to P'Jay's concert in Chicago...it was fun! But I'm sooo excited for P'Ice!!

DO you live in Chicago or near chicago? If so I would love to meet up with you and then go cause I don't want to get lost.