If I Could Be Someone For A Day I Would Be...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i would be bill gates or oprah for a day. hell, it doesn't even have to be a whole day...just enough to transfer half of their money into "my" bank account.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao thookatha :loool: haha it's prob gonna take a long time transferin the $$$ hehe..

hmmm who would i wanna be for a day...

i would want to be my cousin janett ^_^...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I want to be a rock and roll singer so I can shout and scream at the top of my lungs without looking insane.

starlet1985

sarNie Hatchling
i want to be Hrithik Roshan wife. Or i would want to be some one like Whitney Port or Charlotte Casiraghi. The kind of girls that have the looks, the money, the brains, the job, the hot guy, the cool friends, basically everything and do not have a care in the world.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I want to be a healer who goes around healing the sickened, injured, and diseased stricken people.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
If i were to be someone for a day i would want to be Nong Mint Chalida... So i can still People's content on her phone and see how she lives with her family and meet Mark Prin and James Ma and Yaya and Mario and Gubgib ka. I would love to be her more then 1 day.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Male: Bill Gates. Billionaire goals! :D
Female: Chompoo Araya. She's so pretty and sexy and her fitness videos makes me want to exercise looooool