If there was a lao lakorn.....

Reagan

sarNie Adult
lek, lol I am no servant I'll be the extra guy there, I'll come in episode 3-4 lol when pa-egg needs a helping hand and hook up with nang eggs best friend! yeap thats me! lol

L

lalalek

Reagan said:
lek, lol I am no servant I'll be the extra guy there, I'll come in episode 3-4 lol when pa-egg needs a helping hand and hook up with nang eggs best friend! yeap thats me! lol
[post="85455"][/post]​
Reagan that is so not fair you call me Vanh, it is so Cherh Cherhish!!!

Well to Answer your Question on what kinda NAng'eak i would be, i guess i would be a Naughty Nang'eak that is Barn-Nok/Tom Boyish!!!!! The Story will be intresting and then so calls falls in love with a Cute young Business Man that is near her age......She would have to go through a hard time/life with his family side but worth being in there, because if that happens you definently know that you are a true Nang'eak if you were in this Situation....lol :lmao: This Sound so "Nam Nowish" :lmao: :loool:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
ooh i'm the evil old lady who does special voodoo. the nang rai can come to me and i'll be the one to cast all the malicious spells. lol... lmao...hahhaa.

i'm out of creative juice, so feel free to do anything with that ;)

maybe the nang 'ek is super rambunctious, so she eventually finds out about this evil lady and manages to eradicate her and nang rai together. alrite... it's super wizard-of-ozish, but i don't watch enuf soaps to pull out story lines. my stories are more along the cold dark side. i rather continue reading the bright plots y'all have up there. just keep it goin' without me or cast me into anything u want, but i prefer to be evil, it's funner that way :)

L

lalalek

dfemc said:
ooh i'm the evil old lady who does special voodoo. the nang rai can come to me and i'll be the one to cast all the malicious spells. lol... lmao...hahhaa.

i'm out of creative juice, so feel free to do anything with that ;)

maybe the nang 'ek is super rambunctious, so she eventually finds out about this evil lady and manages to eradicate her and nang rai together. alrite... it's super wizard-of-ozish, but i don't watch enuf soaps to pull out story lines. my stories are more along the cold dark side. i rather continue reading the bright plots y'all have up there. just keep it goin' without me or cast me into anything u want, but i prefer to be evil, it's funner that way :)
[post="88652"][/post]​
Girl you are giving me idea's.....maybe you can help with the storyline???? Sounds intresting!!!!! :D