I'm an uncle!! w00t

darvil

sarNie Adult
Well my niece was borned this morning.. I had a chance to see her this evening. She is absolutely adorable. My sister is married to a farang so the baby is going to be a lok-krung. She seems to have black hair highlighted with blond color and have really long eye lashes. Also big eyes which is another one she picked up from her father. Probably going to be a men killer in the future. :lmao:

It was a hard delivery though. The doctor wanted to do a natural birth but after trying many hours they decided to do a c-section on my sister. She was in a critical stage but now everything is fine.

BTW the baby is 7 pound 13 ounce and 20 inches long :shock:

Here's a pic of her and her dad

nu_kwanz

sarNie Fansubber
awwwww!! she loook soo cute!! congrats!

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
aww...she so cute!! congrats to ur sis darvil.

hahah a men killer!! thats just funny...

wow she weigh that much....is that good or bad? i forgot whats the weight babies supposed to be wen they are born?? but i think 7 lbs is in good shape...

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww congratulations!bein an uncle or an auntie is the best feelin in the world!

cecilia

Staff member
congrates..she's adorable..i just have a niece two month ago too..they sure grow fast..kekek...be prepare for babysitting.. :lol:

Rakniran

dee vangcan you please change your sig..is scarey me. that little boy with his black eyes. No,i'm not trying to be funny,but i'm scared for real.

Oh congrat u are an uncle now. I know how it feel to be an aunt. You are goign to spoil her so much ,when she can talk / walk. Buy her everything that you see...

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Rakniran said:
dee vangcan you please change your sig..is scarey me. that little boy with his black eyes. No,i'm not trying to be funny,but i'm scared for real.
yeah I already told her :lol:
it's this japanese lil kid in the Grudge :shock:

anyways Darvil I'm so happie for u huhu ^_^
she's gonna be pretty cuz she's a look kreung LOL damn i wanna be a look kreung haha
hey dun forget to teach her thai :p