in love with CHAKRIT!!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
i dunno why there is a lot of people that do not love chakrit because he gots bad reputation about girls and all the stuff i mean HE IS A PRETTY GOOD ACTORR ONE OF THE BEST IN THAILAND but he never win any awards for his acting whyy??????? because i think that people tend to mix it up his personnal life and his professional lifee !!! because he had a reputation of player and people do not want to dominated him for his lakorn .. come on HE IS THE BEST ACTOR IN THAILAND IN MY OPINION and he deserves to win an award or a least a domination... actually i think he is the only one actor that get my attention and make me want to watch lakorn lol he is charminggg and soo provocative when he plays a lakorn he should get an award for his rape scene HAHAHA
Chakrit is an actor that's always in demand... many producers always him to act for them... he's also a free agent so he can pretty much act for any channel too! He's acted with so many A-list n'eks, more than any other A-list actor too...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
ok so now i'm debating on which one to watch first. I'm currently watching the one he did with angie but it's not done yet with the subs.

chakrit and pat
chakrit and noon
or
chakrit and pinky
???
which one?
personally i like kob and chakrit in kol ruk game payabath

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
gasps...! :eek: kashie! you forgot about me!!! :lmao: sniff sniff... wahhhhh!!
Noy jah i'm dearly sorrie..i didn't know tat u were soo into my hubby...i thought we were just fight over one hubby...Ken..i guess i gotta add Krit to tat list too then...

I don't see my name on the list :arrg: and im the one who saw Bangkok Dangerous 7 Times :dude:
<_< oh yeah wel...i got in troubled for trying to take picha of the BD Poster at the theather cuz u see Chakrit's face on the side...and then got busted again for tying the second time...lol

i mean Sorrie jah...i'll add u and Noy to the list... -_-

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
okay i'm finally here to do my part...

ah! i love Baung Bajatorn (enchanted bed) it's personally one of my fav. of all time..and surely my fav. Chakrit lakorn...for my craziness please go check out my postes in the chakrit section...kaab Nis...u said u watched the subbed one correct? i saw the hmong dubbed one and i'm telling you...the dubbed wat BOMB-ASS too...don't hesistate to watch it if u ever have the chance...so sweet *tear*

My Recommandation:

I'll recommand the ones tat ppl haven't yet:

-Seang Soon w/ Bee & Fang (I personally tink tis is one of the best preformances by chakrit) - also aviable in Hmong
- Reuan Ruk Ruen Tart w/ Joy S. [House of Love, House of Slaves]...i dunno but i love sappy period lakorns like these

the others tat were alreadie recommand:

-Pat & Chakrit in mafia tee ruk also aviable in hmong
-Noon W. & Chakrit

be sure to check out the Chakrit section here in SW...because i made a list of all the chakrit lakorns dubbed in hmong...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno why there is a lot of people that do not love chakrit because he gots bad reputation about girls and all the stuff i mean HE IS A PRETTY GOOD ACTORR ONE OF THE BEST IN THAILAND but he never win any awards for his acting whyy??????? because i think that people tend to mix it up his personnal life and his professional lifee !!! because he had a reputation of player and people do not want to dominated him for his lakorn .. come on HE IS THE BEST ACTOR IN THAILAND IN MY OPINION and he deserves to win an award or a least a domination... actually i think he is the only one actor that get my attention and make me want to watch lakorn lol he is charminggg and soo provocative when he plays a lakorn he should get an award for his rape scene HAHAHA
Yes i agree..tat's why i wrote his name down wen we had tat "Most Underrated Actor" thread in the thai section...i reallie do tink so <_< i know i was furious a lot of times wen he doesn't get a nomination...but my chakrit alwaise get tose "Director's Fav." awards...ehehe

i totally agree...ppl need to draw a fine line between personal and professional....but the fact tat he's lable "playboy" makes him more attractive to me ehehe

i don't want to get in trouble w/ our women's rights team here on SW...but i do tink he need to get an award for his rape scenes...some of them are reallie realistic to the point where i get freaked out a lilo...not that i see tat rape is rite or anything....but basing on performance wise...wow!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
you're absolutely right cath. Chakrit is one of underated actor but he's director's favourite whom always had lakorns line up after him because those directors know well who can act and who's not lol. Chakrit is the best actor in thailand but i don't know why he never win award too. He's the only one that make me want to continue watching lakorns and i mostly watch only his lakons and my other fav n'eks' lakorns. His rape's and love scene were so realistic and make me melt all the time :wub: defintely my chakrit should get the awards every year!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
ok so now i'm debating on which one to watch first. I'm currently watching the one he did with angie but it's not done yet with the subs.

chakrit and pat
chakrit and noon
or
chakrit and pinky
???
which one?
well personally i loved the lakorn of chakrit and noon. Not just because they both are my fav p'ek and n'ek but their chemistry in that one were so amazing and sweet. the lakorn was so sweet and lot of drama about their life, love, family, business and how they managed to get together at the end. Plus they both looked so match together, not too old or too young but just right for each other. they are my perfect couple! Don't miss this one ok?

dhan9

sarNie Adult
okay i'm finally here to do my part...

ah! i love Baung Bajatorn (enchanted bed) it's personally one of my fav. of all time..and surely my fav. Chakrit lakorn...for my craziness please go check out my postes in the chakrit section...kaab Nis...u said u watched the subbed one correct? i saw the hmong dubbed one and i'm telling you...the dubbed wat BOMB-ASS too...don't hesistate to watch it if u ever have the chance...so sweet *tear*

My Recommandation:

I'll recommand the ones tat ppl haven't yet:

-Seang Soon w/ Bee & Fang (I personally tink tis is one of the best preformances by chakrit) - also aviable in Hmong
- Reuan Ruk Ruen Tart w/ Joy S. [House of Love, House of Slaves]...i dunno but i love sappy period lakorns like these

the others tat were alreadie recommand:

-Pat & Chakrit in mafia tee ruk also aviable in hmong
-Noon W. & Chakrit
be sure to check out the Chakrit section here in SW...because i made a list of all the chakrit lakorns dubbed in hmong...
i agreed with kashie there for Seang Soon and Reuan Ruk Ruen Tart. Chakrit's acting was amazing in Seang Soon.
As for Reuan Ruk Reuan Tart, it was a really sad and great lakorn but lots of drama and chakrit was so sweet and so royal to the n'ek. even though i'm not fond of Joy S, but i must say that it was a great lakon too.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy jah i'm dearly sorrie..i didn't know tat u were soo into my hubby...i thought we were just fight over one hubby...Ken..i guess i gotta add Krit to tat list too then...
<_< oh yeah wel...i got in troubled for trying to take picha of the BD Poster at the theather cuz u see Chakrit's face on the side...and then got busted again for tying the second time...lol

i mean Sorrie jah...i'll add u and Noy to the list... -_-
lol we'll be fighting over ken/krit. ;)

Yes i agree..tat's why i wrote his name down wen we had tat "Most Underrated Actor" thread in the thai section...i reallie do tink so <_< i know i was furious a lot of times wen he doesn't get a nomination...but my chakrit alwaise get tose "Director's Fav." awards...ehehe

i totally agree...ppl need to draw a fine line between personal and professional....but the fact tat he's lable "playboy" makes him more attractive to me ehehe

i don't want to get in trouble w/ our women's rights team here on SW...but i do tink he need to get an award for his rape scenes...some of them are reallie realistic to the point where i get freaked out a lilo...not that i see tat rape is rite or anything....but basing on performance wise...wow!
:loool: an award for his rawr scene. lmao!

Oh i did love the rawr scene he did with Angie in Bua See Chompoo. :D

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Aww I'm a Chakrit fan too! I've been in love with him since the very first time I saw him on screen in Meung Maya back in 2000. He's always been my #1 since then until now. Of course there are still other actor's i admire but my heart will only belong to him!

cath

sarNie Egg
IN MY OPINION the hottest actor for exact is CHAKRIT AND PONGG they are very CHARMING and got a player's look HAHAHAHA but pong is good looking than chakrit but i think they got something similar in their acting or apearance i dunno what

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
trying to watch mafia tee ruk but no eng subs...same for the one with noon....that's sad....i'm depress now...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
trying to watch mafia tee ruk but no eng subs...same for the one with noon....that's sad....i'm depress now...
no..not subs for MTR yet...but check out the user paweensuda on youtube...if there's enough requests for Mafia tee RUk...she's willing to sub. it so..go cast ur vote!

i actuallie watched the whole ting w/ out sub. and w/ out understanding much *tears* but it was still good...desperate times calls for desperate measures..lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. this is so funnie lol.. kashie hehe..

im a fan of krit too but lol.. u fans beat me lol.. hehe..

krit is mighty fine muahahaha xp..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
no..not subs for MTR yet...but check out the user paweensuda on youtube...if there's enough requests for Mafia tee RUk...she's willing to sub. it so..go cast ur vote!

i actuallie watched the whole ting w/ out sub. and w/ out understanding much *tears* but it was still good...desperate times calls for desperate measures..lol
I thought there is a sub for MTR. :huh: I Swore I saw it on YT somewhere! or maybe i'm just thinking about it being subbed... :blink:

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
I thought there is a sub for MTR. :huh: I Swore I saw it on YT somewhere! or maybe i'm just thinking about it being subbed... :blink:
sadly enough it's only the first 25 minutes or so to episode 1 and after that they stopped subbing it so now someone it so now someone else is going to sub it but only if there is enough people wanted to watch it with subs. I think the persons name on youtube is "maraphang"? but yea i really want to see it because i only saw to the part where chakrit offer to give pat's dad 10 million to gamble for pat in exchange (i think) but yea can't wait until the subs come out i also can't wait for Bo see chompoo either...OMG! i wished i understood thai!. man imma move to thailand and learn their language. imma go study over there. want to become a filmmaker myself too. maybe get into the thai movie industry and get to work with hot stars like chakrit, ken, aum, num, tik, win, wier, oil, stefan, captain, mos, bie, dan, beam, and oh so much more! muahahaha

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
i like the one he played with Janie...i can't remember what the title of this lakorn..i think it was a cute lakorn..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't like chakrit, but he's a good actor, yes, i have to admit it. the one with janie is "phnum komnot snaeh kyom" in khmer.