In My Heart There's Only You- Chapter 1

nikki1786

LizQuen

Title: Sa Puso Ko'y, May Isang Ikaw (In My Heart, There's Only You)
Note: it's obviously a Filipino Fiction that I'm going to start in other forum and also planning to post in a blogsite. therefore, i have 3 fics to start... (ladies room, onso 2 and this one.)

Cast:

Gerald Anderson as Chris Hansen Cuevaz
Erich Gonzales as Lady Shayne Magtalo
Maja Salvador as Bernadette Julie Salcedo
Jason Abalos as Allione Jay Benitez

Supporting Cast:

Tonton Gutierrez as Henry Cuevaz
Dawn Zulueta as Clara De Gracia-Magtalo
Maritoni Fernandez as Monique De Gracia-Salcedo
Jestoni Alarcon as Anthony Jay Benitez
Alwyn Uytinco as Jeffrey Lozano
Joem Bascon as Christopher Mendiola “Toffer”
Carla Humpries as Selena Medina
Isabel Blaesi as Charlene Bellir

Synopsis:

Chris (Gerald Anderson) is a type of guy who never backs out when it comes to challenges, his father trusts him well. aside from handling their family business, he is bound to marry his childhood friend Bernadette (Maja Salvador) the heiress of Salcedo Corporation, who owns some of business food chains and first-class hotels in the Philippines. while the Cuevas Industry Corporation owns a well-known network station and aside from that, they also own some of the best resorts in Luzon area.

all these years, Chris obeyed his father's decisions and set to follow his footsteps. however, his love with his cars always lead him by hating his father, simply because his father doesn't want him to join in car racing. an intelligent person like him, what his father wants is to run their business only. that's why even he's a well-known person in business circle and has a girlfriend who's always concern about him, he's still get jealous with his friends who's free-spirited and always get what they want to do.

no matter how much Bernadette could think that she has everything, everything she does for her mother and her boyfriend... she wonder why she end up not being appreciated by these important people in her life. when she was in college, she took up culinary course and specialize in pastry as she wanted to please her mother Monique (Maritoni Fernandez). however, even if she's already a professional pastry chef, her mother still dont notice her. even her loving childhood friend who's now her boyfriend... dont even notice her. what she wanted was attention... but none of these people gave her importance, except to her uncle Henry (Tonton Gutierrez) who's her mother's family friend and her boyfriend's father.

Shayne (Erich Gonzales) always been a cheerful girl and a loving daughter. until her mother left to America to work when she was still small. she thought her mother would come back for her, but when her father died in a car accident, her still mother didnt come back. one day. when she received a letter from her mother, there she started to hate her own mother. she grew up with his father's bestfriend Anthony (Jestoni Alarcon) , her uncle Anthony took care of her and she came back as cheerful girl again. she grew up with her uncle's son Allion (Jason Abalos) or she simply calls him "Alon".

what she needed was an affection from a family and she found them with uncle Anthony and Allion. but as she grew up and took up an engineering course, for some reason both Anthony and Allion want to blame themselves from taking care of her. though she's still the same cheerful girl she used to be, however, she grew up wearing a big polo shirt and baggy pants and wearing a cap as always. she acts as if she's was man and her brother-like Allion doubting if she's a lesbian. but what they dont know is that Shayne secretly in love with Allion. but no matter how she wanted to act like a girl, Allion still dont notice her. that's because she knew whom Allion loves and its not her.

despite of living in an ill poverty, Allion grew up as a good son who helps his father in their small business car repair shop. what he wish was to expand their business more and like his sister-like Shayne, his a full-pledge graduate in industrial engineering. he got a job in car company, thanks to his old neighbor who's now a filthy rich Jeffrey (Alwyn Uytingco). his friend got connections and with his help, he had to accept his deal. he thought it was something illegal, but he was just given a task to follow Bernadette wherever she goes.

--------

What if Chris was late to realize that the one who fixed his car was none other than but a genius and worst he'll found out that 'HE' is not a guy... but a GIRL.

What if Bernadette finds herself fond with Allion after they argued awhile ago? That she sees him as the opposite of Chris, since he showed how he cares for her.

What will Allion do if he finds himself falling to the wrong person, he know his status in life and how will he compete with Bernadette's fiance?

Deep inside she's hurt if Shayne sees Allion getting more closer to Bernadette, what she'll do if Allion fall in love with that woman. Where will she seek help? She more find it weird if she seeks help to the person she hates most. Chris.

OST for this segment: click it

Bakit Nga Ba Mahal Kita (Why Do I Love You)

Kapag ako ay nagmahal
when i love...
Isa lamang at wala nang iba pa
there's only one and nothing else...
Iaalay buong buhay
i'll give my life...
Lumigaya ka lang, lahat ay gagawin
just so you can be happy, i will do everything...

II
Tumingin ka man sa iba
even if you'll look for somebody else...
Magwawalang-kibo na lang itong puso ko
my heart just stood into silence...
Walang sumbat na maririnig
you never hear anything from me...
Patak ng luha ko ang iniwang saksi
only my tears will left (witnessing my pain)...

CHORUS
Bakit nga ba mahal kita
Why do i love you...
Kahit 'di pinapansin ang damdamin ko
Even if you notice my feelings...
'Di mo man ako mahal, ito pa rin ako
even if you dont love me, im still here...
Nagmamahal nang tapat sa 'yo
Loving you truly...

Bakit nga ba mahal kita
Why do i love you...
Kahit na may mahal ka mang iba
Even if you love somebody else...
Ba't baliw na baliw ako sa 'yo
Don't know why im crazy for you...
Hanggang kailan ako magtitiis
when i will endure this?...
O, bakit nga ba mahal kita
Oh, why i do i love you...

Ano man ang sabihin nila
(i dont care if...) what they will say...
Pagtingin ko sa 'yo'y 'di kailan man magmamaliw
my feelings will never change...
Buong buhay paglilingkuran kita
i will serve with my whole life...
'Di naghahangad ng ano mang kapalit
asking for nothing....

(repeat II and Chorus 2x)

----------

this will be my first time to write a whole filipino fanfic, also... im gonna translate it everytime i update this. the one with my blog will be written in Filipino script, while the other one is in english... which will be here, since i want to share it with you. :p

i told at the other forum (PEX) that i was having a hard time choosing the characters. certainly, i want Maritoni Fernandez will play the villain mother of Maja Salvador. they have some sort of look alike in some angle... XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
Volume 1: Chapter 1- Two Different Worlds

there are only two worlds lived by people, there are people born be rich and people who grew up in a poor poverty. people who were poor and became rich and rich people who's suffering as they turned into poor. people who became greedy and selfish. and people who just want a simple life. but what kind of simple life the people want if both two worlds are in chaos?

there's always heaven and earth, that's how people describe wealthy ones and the poor. the poor ones says that they couldn't reach heaven because simply they're always above them, while the one says that the heaven wont go down to earth just to reach them. with love, if you know he or she's the one for you... it only means that you could reach him/her easily. but what if it's so hard to reach that person you want to be with, that you can't able to reach him or her just because you're simply living two different worlds. will you just let go of that person and choose what's right for you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris Hansen Cuevas was running to the hallway as he just arrived to Cuevas Industrial Corporation building, the main building of all business chains that they had in Quezon area, not to mention the other business chains in other provincial states. it was already noon and he knew that he was late again, he chose to car racing with his friend Toffer this morning than attending the meeting that his father prepared. but the conference meeting is a different story, he needed to attend this meeting since his father expecting him to come over since its the official announcement of his engagement with Bernadette. all the press were there, waiting for him...

he had done nothing but to obey his father all this time, he always finish his works before meeting up with his friends. but Chris came up to realize one thing, he never did what he wanted for his life. that's because eversince he was small, he was controlled by his father. but even so... he still obeyed him. he's already engage with his long time girlfriend and his childhood friend Bernadette Julie Salcedo, his father and her mother are close friends since then.

he looked onto his wristwatch and his father and other board members were waiting for him, he went to his office to change as he was still wearing a sports attire. after that, he went to the conference room where his father held the meeting. he was still sweating and his father look at him, to his very eye. Chris already know what will happen to him after this meeting. he took the seat right next to his father, he already know what will his father would ask him "where have you been?", but obviously his father knows where he always went.

Henry: dont tell me you came to see your friend again?
Chris: you bet... (he just smile naughtily, as expected with his answer. he knew that his father wasn't in the mood now.)
Henry: didnt i told you that- (before he could finish, the speaker of the conference meeting called him to have his speech.)
Speaker: we would like to call the President of Cuevas Industry Corporation... Mr. Henry Cuevas.

Henry stood up from his chair and walk towards infront to face to board members of his company, while his son Chris remain to his seat with other board members. "Good afternoon... i called this meeting because i have certain announcement after we discussed about the upcoming projects of Cuevas Industry Corporation. my son here, since he just came... i hereby to announce, on behalf of Mrs. Salcedo who's not here with us. one of the two largest companies in business circle here in the Philippines, the Cuevas Industry Corporation and the Salcedo Corporation will merge as soon as my son will marry my-", before he could finish, Bernadette just came in together with some of the Salcedo employees of their business chains. she brought some of the special desserts from her new business chain in Makati city, she served one of those desserts to the board members. then she sit right next to her fiance Chris.

Henry: (he smile as he was looking to all his board members who liked what Bernadette had made.) i would like to call my future daughter-in-law and my son... (the two walk towards to the front and facing the crowd, the press who's been taking pictures of them and the board members.) on behalf of Mrs. Monique De Gracia-Salcedo, I hereby to announce the upcoming wedding of my son Chris Hansen Cuevas and Bernadette Julie Salcedo.

everybody had around of applause as it was one of the good news that the company had. for them, everyone says that these two were meant for each other, not to mention that these two would always do something for the company to continue to grow.

------------click it for fading next scene...----------

its already 3 in the afternoon, but Allion is still asleep. he slept around at dawn as he finished fixing his friend's car, it was his job to fix it since Jeffrey, his friend trust him most. though Jeffrey and Allion were neighbors before, Jeffrey never get a chance to meet Shayne, his sister-like.

Shayne: Alon~! you've been lying here the whole day, dont you have plans today~! its already 3pm and you're still- (she pulled the blanket, didn't expect to see him wearing a boxer shorts only.)
Allion: what the-! what are you trying to do!?!
Shayne: (she turn her back, trying not see him in that way.) Alon~! why are you not wearing anything!
Allion: you're over reacting again... you know that i always sleep like this... (while scratching his head, he return from lying down again cover his face with a pillow.)
Shayne: (she was so damn pissed with his answer, of course she already knows that he's always half-naked when sleeping. however, he has to know that she's a girl.) what~!?! (aas she turn around, she realize that he was ignoring her only.) Alon~! hey~! i said wake up already~! its getting late already...
Allion: who cares... i dont care if "susan" is still there... im still sleepy... (still covering his face, simply ignoring his sister-like.)
Shayne: ah... i see... so you're not gonna get up there and help me fixing those cars out there~!?! (still no sign... she look onto the window the sunlight was covered by a printed curtain. she open it, then she look at him once again... after that she pulled the blanket didnt care anymore if she sees him wearing a boxer shorts only. then she get the pillow that covered his face.)
Allion: Shayne! (he sit up straight and covered his face with the sunlight shining over his face.) you know that i work all night yesterday...
Shayne: but we got a lot of customers right now... i will not leave here not until you get up there... (crossing her arms.)

Allion had no choice but to get up already, he still feel sleepy. as he get up, he went straight to the bathroom. Shayne always know how to take care the two men in this house, though she acts to be one of those tough guys outside their house. she knows her responsibilities as the only girl in this family that she new after her father died and her mother left her. she get the towel to give it to her brother-like Allion.

she knew Allion since she was small, she could still remember how she met him. Allion used to be her playmate everytime her father visits them, but as her father died... Anthony, Allion's father took care of her and treated his daughter. she grew more fonder with her father-like... and later called her as "tatay". however, as Shayne grew up with this family, she realize that its more than brother-like she felt for Allion. its one of her greatest secrets that she had, she may be act so tough and rough on him... but deep inside she love him.

after Allion took a shower and saw the coffee on top of the dinning table, he just smile and took the coffee mug that filled with coffee. then he went to their garage as where he could always find Shayne fixing those cars. the garage was just right next to their house, not as big... but just an ordinary, small car repair shop that his father put up since then. Allion slightly regret how Shayne, his sister-like grew up with them. it was always been him and his father, her mother died when he was still a baby... so when his father adopt Shayne to be his sister, she always remain to be the princess of their home. but not the "princess" like they are expecting.

he went to the garage, as expected from what he sees. under the car, she was there still not done fixing the car, Allion remained staring at her. knowing that she's smarter than her, both of them finished industrial engineer. she could fix anything from there, maybe if she helped out last night... he may able to finish the car on time, but he finished Jeffrey's car until dawn. plus, their shift are quite different. after they finished their studies, they helped their father in their business... both of them wanted to expand their father's business, since its they grew up together seeing their father not only fixing some cars... but some electric appliances. Shayne was allowed to fix and help their father during at day time, while Allion works overnight some of the cars that should be done on time.

Shayne: it's done... (she get out under the car and Allion was laughing everytime he sees her face that filled with black greasy oil all over her face.) you're laughing again, huh... (she was about to rub her hand on his face, until Allion handed her a face towel.) thanks... (she giggled with a grin on her face, when she attempt to wipe her hand on his face.)
Allion: Shayne~! you're already too much!-
Shayne: you deserve it... that's because you woke up late. (she open the door of the car and start it. she's already done fixing the car.) finally... see... (she smile at him, then she get her hat to wear it.)
Allion: what will happen next? you'll fix it again... because the owner didnt like how you did-
Shayne: excuse me... im better than yours... actually, im the one who should get the job that your friend gave you.
Allion: uhuh... too bad you dont know him... he's a long time friend. we were neighbors before, but now... he's filthy rich.
Shayne: really?
Allion: yeah... if you want i can let you meet him... but that doesn't mean he'll give you a job. not unless if you'll get dress with a decent attire and... (he look at her from head to toe.) and... not your usual attire. maybe if you'll try to be more feminine, he might like you...-
Shayne: oh, shut up~! (she spanked him with the face towel she had.) you know that i dont have time for those kind of guys... and why? why should i wear something just so that person will like me? if i have to meet that person... then he must accept me for who i am.
Allion: there's no such guy who will like you, if you'll not change... i'll tell you....

he left her with discouragement. if he only knew, she already tried to act like one... but it didnt work out. what she already had done will never work out on him, she thought. though she already knew that Allion will only see her as his sister, for her... she's still hoping that someday... maybe he'll notice her. she watched him go, Allion went back inside the house. today, she knows that Allion is going to meet his long time friend Jeffrey. just recently, he always meet up with him, she dont even know why.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after the meeting, Chris was called by his father to his office. Chris already know what will happen next, with Bernadette coming along. he's not ashamed anymore being scold by his father infront of her. "how i wished that you had your rebellion days when you're still in high school or in college... but this... this!", Bernadette felt so scared everytime she sees Chris' father scolding him. "you're old enough to manage this company but why you're acting this way! you even chose to race with your bastard friend than attending this important meeting!", he continued.

Chris: dad, i came... okay... what the hell is your problem? i did came as far as i wanted to be there on time-
Henry: well, you're late~! YOU-ARE-ALWAYS-LATE~! you were never always on time... and how am i supposed to give you this company if what you always miss something in this company.
Chris: how can you say that... you're the only one who doesn't approve me... all my project proposals were approved by the board members, but you, as father... you dont trust me!
Henry: Chris, your getting marry with Bernadette... look (he pointed on Bernadette who's standing right next to Chris.) aren't you ashamed of her... you're not only getting marry with her... but you're also running this company soon. you may be helpful to some project proposals that you've made before... but that doesn't mean you're fitted to run this company alone. even if you're already married, im still here... stop acting as if i didnt gave you everything~!-
Bernadette: Tito... stop it already. its all my fault, if i came on time then... i should have told you that he was with-
Henry: stop it already, Bernadette... i know how much you're trying to protect him. but at this point, i had enough... you two are getting marry soon and i dont wanna get embarrass infront of your mother just because your immature fiance~!

"fine~! i dont give damn with this company, to hell with it!", Chris had enough with his father. he never had a chance to say what he wants, after what he have done by obeying and helping his father in this company... his father still thinks that he can't manage this company just because with a small mistake. he grabbed Bernadette's hand and before they could leave his office, he wanted to clarify something "dont think that you gave everything what i want... because in the first place, you never understood me...",then he banged the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"tay, you're already here...", Allion said as he got out from the house and was just sitting at the corner. he dressed up with his usual attire as he was planning to leave the house to meet up with his long time friend, Jeffrey. Shayne was just out to buy some snacks for her and for their father. "here... Jeffrey gave me an advance...", he handed him the money that his gave it to him.

Anthony: what's this?
Allion: it's already yours.... i'll give it you... we need another spare parts for this shop-
Anthony: no, no... you keep it... it's your money. i can still get the spare parts from this shop.
Allion: but... its for the shop, anyway. besides, i did plan to give this money to you.
Anthony: (he finally accept the money.) thanks...
Allion: no, thanks... so... im gonna go now.
Shayne: im going either... (she just came and handed the "banana-cue" to her father.)
Allion: and where are you going?
Anthony: she's going to find a job.
Allion: a job? at this hour? its already late... plus, its also traffic at this moment.
Shayne: tay!
Anthony: then maybe you should go together...
Allion: but im meeting up with Jeffrey today. just let her stay here and help you out.
Shayne: hey, my shift is already done! what i must do... is to find a job.
Allion: but you can't find any job at this hour anymore.
Anthony: he's right... why dont you just do it tomorrow.
Shayne: but... but Selena is waiting for me...
Allion: see... she's just stroll around at the mall with her friend.

Anthony just sighed while looking at him, Allion end up having no choice but to let her meet up with Selena. she got dressed up as soon as their father allowed them to go out, with her usual attire, Allion argue with her again while on their way to downtown "look at yourself... you said you're looking for a job, do you think someone will hire you with what you're wearing..."

Shayne: why do you care... if they want to see my abilities... they'll hire me for sure.
Allion: even if for how many times you'll bet with me... im really sure that you're not gonna get a new job. (then he whisper on the air...) you should be ashamed of 'tatay'... let's go.
Shayne: what did you say!?!

she followed him until they got into the jeepney and went to their destination.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chris, calm down... im sure your father will forget everything about what happened today...", Bernadette was trying to calm him. but Chris is still not over it, he get up from his chair and she wonder if where is he going "Chris, where are you going?", she asked him before he could probably leaving her alone in his office.

Chris: im just gonna meet up with Toffer...
Bernadette: Chris... if you're going to meet up with him, your father will scold you again... things will never get over between you two.
Chris: that's the point... things will never get over between us.
Bernadette: then what your father just said was true... how can he trust you again if you'll not follow him? (she hugged him as she wanted to stop him from leaving.) please... dont go.
Chris: (its one of the things he can do only... he wont obey with his father anymore, but with Bernadette...) fine... (he just sighed.) im not gonna leave.

she smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, but before anything else... her phone was ringing. it was Charlene on the other line, reminding her about the exhibit tonight. "Chris, Charlene texted me... uh... she wants us to go and see her exhibit tonight", she informed him.

Chris: i see... so we will go then?
Bernadette: yeah, she's expecting us to be there. she also reminded me that we shouldn't tell Toffer about it... so, you're going to fetch me later by the time i'll close the restaurant.
Chris: ok, then... but aren't we going to wear something? didn't she required us to wear something casual-
Bernadette: yeah, its casual... so, i'll just see you tonight?
Chris: wait... you're going now?
Bernadette: i need to go back to the restaurant...
Chris: i thought you're going to stay here with me...
Bernadette: you know i cant... but if you wanna come with me... then you can stay there for awhile.

"nah... i'll just stay here...", he said. after Bernadette gave him a goodbye kiss on the cheek, he just got a message from his friend Toffer. an unexpected auction party tonight at his shop. it must be new car that his father bought from other country, this friend of his, he knows how to tempt him with little things. but he was having a hard time on that moment, he just made an appointment with Bernadette to go with Charlene's exhibit. knowing that eversince in college, these two.... Charlene and Toffer never get along with each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shayne~! thank god, you're already here...", Selena approach her friend who just came. Shayne and Allion had their separate ways during commute as he was meeting up with Jeffrey, meanwhile, Shayne meet up with their neighbor and her bestfriend Selena Medina.

Selena: so how's everything?
Shayne: what do you mean 'how's everything?'... you're talking as if you didnt know what i was doing awhile ago.
Selena: i mean your plans for today...
Shayne: i have problems... but i think father told me that he'll change my shift tomorrow.
Selena: so?
Shayne: so... tomorrow im planning to go look for a job, but at this moment... maybe you should help me out if where i could possibly find a place to go for an interview tomorrow.
Selena: girl, how are going to find a work with that clothes? (she was referring her get up.)
Shayne: Selena, why does it matter to all of you if i wear this kind of clothes. i wear this since we were small...
Selena: but, look at me... i found a job because of what im wearing...

she look to her clothes, comparing with what Selena's wearing. not even close... is that mean she couldn't find a job because of what she was wearing. "actually, i already know a place if where you can find a job...", Selena said as she was grinning at her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at afar, Jeffrey stared at the woman who just entered the restaurant. beside him was Allion who sit right next to him inside the car. "i want you to follow this girl...", he said.

Allion: her? but why?
Jeffrey: dude, that's the only request that i want you to do it for me... then maybe this weekend, i'll do something about it... after you got an information from her.
Allion: what information?
Jeffrey: follow her wherever she goes and report it me?
Allion: but dont you think it's bad? i mean... im gonna follow her, but what if she finds out?
Jeffrey: she'll never finds out... if you dont show yourself to her.
Allion: but that girl looks so familiar... i think i saw her on tv once.
Jeffrey: she is... because she's Bernadette Julie Salcedo... the heiress of the Salcedo Corporation and the fiance of the son of Cuevas Industrial Corporation.
Allion: (he was doubting with his friend, after his friend gave him a job from a well-known company, he dont think that he couldn't grant his request.) but Jeffrey-
Jeffrey: no 'buts' okay? just follow her and that's it... you'll just have to inform me.
Allion: and then?
Jeffrey: and then... that's it... you'll just do it for a week.
Allion: a week? you mean starting this day?
Jeffrey: today... maybe tomorrow.... tonight i'll be attending an auction party. i dont know if she's coming with her fiance, but i bet she will.

he felt like granting his request is a crime, he'll be a stalker for a week and though he wanted to know what his friend's plans... he was just hoping that his friend is not going to do something bad. he knew Jeffrey since they were small, but not like this... he couldn't exactly read his mind. as if he was planning something that it'll harm not only by himself and maybe some other people. he had no choice but to accept it, he'll just have to do it for a week anyway...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tatay/Tay= means daddy or to call with your father.

Nanay/Nay= means mommy or to call with your mother.

"susan" = a gay term of "sun" or daylight... (since Benitez family, living in poor poverty area... some of the gays who live close with Allion, had a crush on him.) its one of the terms that i used when im chatting around with gay friends.

Tito/Tita= to call your uncle/aunt. Tito for uncle and Tita for aunt/auntie.

Chapter 2- Why Do I Love You

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
finally finished reading the update. i loved it. I agree with Shayne, the clothes you wear shouldn't matter, but the skills you have. Except your appearance is everything, job-wise.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Bernandette seem to care for Chris alot! They seem like a really cute couple. So do they really love each other or just going along cus of their families?! And Shayne, I like her.

Great start Ateh! Hehehe! Oh and I LOVE the posters!

Awwies, I miss cutie Sam Milby now after reading this fic! Hahaha!​

nikki1786

LizQuen
finally finished reading the update. i loved it. I agree with Shayne, the clothes you wear shouldn't matter, but the skills you have. Except your appearance is everything, job-wise.
true... :D i like Erich's character as "Nic", she's playing the tomboyish type and the one who stole the car of Matteo as Gian in the series.

Bernandette seem to care for Chris alot! They seem like a really cute couple. So do they really love each other or just going along cus of their families?! And Shayne, I like her.

Great start Ateh! Hehehe! Oh and I LOVE the posters!

Awwies, I miss cutie Sam Milby now after reading this fic! Hahaha!​

actually, they love each other... but there seem to be a twist as Shayne and Allion butt in to their lives. some sort of a connection, because Shayne and Bernadette are cousins. their mothers are both sisters.

with Sam... he's going to have an upcoming movie with Bea Alonzo. not with Toni Gonzaga anymore, but after Bea... there will be a movie with Angel and Toni, but there's no confirm yet if who'll go first...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
oooo... a filipino fic! I will save this for my morning reads. :D