In Search Of Tep 3 Radoo

sarN

sarNie Granny
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='644785' date='Aug 27 2009, 06:12 PM']What is up with you and "r" scenes, Sarn? LOL. ^_^[/quote]

:lol: just curious cuz the new version had it !!!

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the info! i'm using it AoA dvd ripper now and it works great! features and everything make it easy to operate. No wonder it's not free, lol. I hope to upload episode 1 by tonight. Yeah, usually old movies, especially boran wouldn't have "R" scene, although i like it too :D

mia07

Introvert
Thanks for the info! i'm using it AoA dvd ripper now and it works great! features and everything make it easy to operate. No wonder it's not free, lol. I hope to upload episode 1 by tonight. Yeah, usually old movies, especially boran wouldn't have "R" scene, although i like it too :D
LOL. Yep - I like AoA DVD Ripper; very easy to use. At least it's working for you now. I'll be sure to check it out then if you start to upload tonight.

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
Do you guys know how i can make flv files smaller without losing it's quality b/c each clip is about 43mb, which takes me about 40 min. to upload to youtube. Is there a way i can slice it or something? thanks.

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
I found a way to cut the MB smaller, but pictures seem a lil blurry with those weird glossy boxes, lol, i don't know. I'm not sure if it has to do with the bitrate and framerate. Would anyone of you guys know how to fix that?

mia07

Introvert
I found a way to cut the MB smaller, but pictures seem a lil blurry with those weird glossy boxes, lol, i don't know. I'm not sure if it has to do with the bitrate and framerate. Would anyone of you guys know how to fix that?
Which video format did you cut/split your videos into? I always split mines into .WMV. Above "Output directory" is "Convert to" and click on "WMV/Zune Format (*.wmv)". Under "Settings", make sure you have all of these: Make sure it is "WMV9", Resolution is "640x480", Framerate is "29.95 NTSC", WMV Video Quality is "500" kbps" and WMV Audio Quality is "128 Kbps". If all those are correct, your videos should turn out fine. Anything else, just message me. =)

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='645231' date='Aug 28 2009, 08:09 PM']Which video format did you cut/split your videos into? I always split mines into .WMV. Above "Output directory" is "Convert to" and click on "WMV/Zune Format (*.wmv)". Under "Settings", make sure you have all of these: Make sure it is "WMV9", Resolution is "640x480", Framerate is "29.95 NTSC", WMV Video Quality is "500" kbps" and WMV Audio Quality is "128 Kbps". If all those are correct, your videos should turn out fine. Anything else, just message me. =)[/quote]

Hi, thank you for the info, but i tend to stick with flv format b/c it's faster..maybe i just need to change the resolution then! thanks! :) i'll try that..

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='645344' date='Aug 28 2009, 11:18 PM']I've finished episode 1 and I like it alot. LOL. I can't wait for more.[/quote]

I'm glad that you were able to enjoy it without understanding it :) I guess you can tell from watching the new version what it's all about right?

mia07

Introvert
I'm glad that you were able to enjoy it without understanding it :) I guess you can tell from watching the new version what it's all about right?
^_^ In the new version, they extended it a bit too much and not straight to the point. I've watched a couple Khmer-dubbed borans without understanding it and I still enjoy it. But, yes, you can say that I already know how the storyline goes, so it wouldn't bother me much. :lol: