In Your Heart: COMPLETED*

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i love your poster <3

not to be mean, but I can't believe they all ganged up on Aum. GOSH that's horrible. Yes Pinky was hurt that Aum and Chace kissed, but it was better to know that Chace would cheat on Pinky at anytime. So it's better sooner than later. And sad that Ken would hurt Aum and their child. :(
But i love how they call Siwon, Simba lol.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ken was so intense with Aum. A slap on her face! Wow! Now, I wonder if Aum will ever tell Ken that she's pregnant with his child...

love your poster Grace!

Yeah, tonight I'm not going to be available, so...

Chapter Seven

Everyone sat around the dining table and ate in silence. Siwon, who disliked quietness, tried striking up a conversation with Pancake, who replied back to him in one word sentences. As for Pinky, she sat in silence and played around with her food, unable to eat anything. Nichkhun, who, hungry as he was, ate very little. Ken, who sat staring at Aum, didn't eat anything either. He was keeping an eye on her. She wasn't going to go anywhere without his consent. Aum, tired and hungry, ate all the food on her plate, careful not to stare into Ken's eyes.

Siwon: [turns to Pinky] Ky, why aren't you eating?
Pinky: I'm not hungry, Simba.
Nichkhun: [sighs] Hungry or not, you gotta eat Ky...
Pinky: [shrugs] I'll be fine- [about to get up]
Ken: Ky, sit back down. You're going to finish all your food.
Pinky: [tears in her eyes] No, I'm full and that's that. [gets up]
Ken: KY-
Pinky: [turns] What ka, P'Ken? I'm not hungry.
Pancake: [whispers to Pinky] Just eat a little, Ky. You might get a stomach ache.
Siwon: [nods] Ky, Pan's right. Just eat a little, ok?
Nichkhun: [sighs] Just force yourself to eat it. Besides, don't you love Narin's food?
Pinky: [sits back down] No, not today. [glances at Aum]
Aum: Uhh- [looks down to her plate and continues eating]
Nichkhun: [picks up Pinky's spoon and spoons some rice and vegetables into it] Ky, c'mon. Open your mouth.
Pancake: [giggles] If I didn't know better, I would've thought that you were lovers, not cousins.
Pinky: [shakes head] P'Khun, I'm really not hungry...
Nichkhun: Ky, please? Can you eat this for me?
Pinky: [sighs] Fine ka. [opens her mouth]

Nichkhun brings the spoon to Pinky's mouth.

Pinky: [takes the spoon and gulps down the food]
Nichkhun: That wasn't so bad, was it?
Pancake: [turns to Siwon] What's going to happen now?
Siwon: [shrugs] I don't know.
Pancake: [sighs] Do you know anything?
Ken: [continues to keep an eye on Pinky and Aum]
Aum: What? Are they going to keep me here? And what about Dad? Oh god, I hate this place. [nauseous]
Pinky: [turns to Aum] P'Aum, are you...ok?

Aum doesn't reply, getting up and running to the bathroom before Ken could stop her. Ken rushes to the bathroom, banging on the door.

Ken: AUM, OPEN UP.

Aum starts vomiting and coughing.

Ken: [confused] AUM, OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT THIS INSTANT!

Pinky hurries to the bathroom, just as confused. Siwon, Nichkhun, and Pancake follow her.

Pancake: [jokingly] If I didn't know better, I would've said she was pregnant.
Siwon: [pinches Pancake] PAN-
Pancake: [turns towards Siwon] What, huh? [raises an eyebrow] I didn't say anything wrong...
Ken: [unsure] Pregnant? Oh shit. No, it can't be. Ugh, probably Aum's stomach flu.
Nichkhun: Uhh... [turns to Pancake] Maybe you guys should go upstairs.
Siwon: [shrugs] Oh, the mayhem.

At that moment, Siwon's cellphone rings. Siwon hurried towards his phone on the dining table, picking it up and answering it.

Seulgi: Simba, is that you?
Siwon: Yes, it is. [sighs] What is it?
Seulgi: Your manager called the other day and were wondering when you're coming back.
Siwon: I really don't know. [thinks] Umm, probably 2-3 months, why?
Seulgi: He wanted you to go to some tour with Super Junior M in February.
Siwon: [sighs] That's like 5 months from now. I can go, [glances at his friends] I think.
Seulgi: Oh, alright I'll tell your manager that and call you back when I have an answer. Bye, miss you.
Siwon: Miss you too, Seulgi. Bye. [ends call and walks back to his friends]
Pancake: [curious] Who was that?
Siwon: My little sister.
Pancake: Little sister? [roll eyes] Oh please, I've heard that line before.
Siwon: [raises an eyebrow] What? Seulgi is my little sister! Ask Khun if you don't believe me!
Pancake: [shrugs] Nothing, nothing...
Siwon: [smirks] If I didn't know any better I'd say that you were jealous-
Pancake: [turns red] I am not! [turns to Pinky] How is she?
Pinky: [sighs] Not any better. She's still in the bathroom. I wonder what's wrong.
Nichkhun: It's probably nothing, Ky.

At that moment, Aum comes out of the bathroom. Ken, who was standing in front of the bathroom door, quickly grabbed her arm.

Aum: Oww! Let me go!
Ken: [hatred in his eyes] Stop trying to make me feel sorry for you, Aum.
Aum: I'm not!
Ken: Oh please, Aum. You and I both know really well that it's just your stomach flu. Stop making everyone feel sorry for you, 'cause it isn't going to work.
Aum: [tears in her eyes] Just let me go home, please!
Ken: So you can seduce more people? [roll eyes] If I let you go and be happy, I would be the stupidest person on the planet!
Aum: [eyes Ken] You are the stupidest person on the planet, Ken. Stupid for not knowing how I am, after all those years together!
Ken: [sees Pinky's mom coming in] Sawasdee krub, Auntie. [waiis]
Pinky: [turns] Oh, hi Mom.
Nichkhun: [smiles] Sawasdee krub, Auntie.

Pancake and Siwon both waiis Pinky's mom.

Pinky's mom: Pan! [smiles] You've grown a lot.
Pancake: [nods] Ka, Auntie.
Pinky's mom: [sees Siwon] You boyfriend, Pan?
Pancake: [wide eyes] Uhh, no ka. He's P'Khun's friend.
Nichkhun: [smirks] Yeah, he's my friend.
Siwon: [nods] Hello, I'm Siwon.
Pinky's mom: Sorry, I didn't know. [sees Aum] Aum-
Aum: [waiis] Sawasdee ka, Auntie.
Pinky's mom: [smiles] Ken, you didn't tell me Aum was over!
Ken: [sighs] Uhh, krub. [smiles forcefully]
Pinky's mom: So, had fun? Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys something.

Everyone turns towards Pinky's mom.

Pinky's mom: We're having a fashion show next week. Ky, Pan, Aum, can you be main models?
Pancake: Sure, I'd love to.
Pinky: Ka, Mom.
Aum: [glances around] Uhh, I-
Pinky's mom: C'mon, Aum. I haven't seen you in such a long time!
Aum: [sighs] Ka, Auntie.
Ken: [gives Aum a deadly stare]
Pinky's mom: [turns to the guys] So can you guys be my male models?
Ken: [wide eyes] Auntie, I [makes up an excuse] I can't walk properly...
Pinky's mom: Nonsense, Ken! [turns to Nichkhun and Siwon] How about you guys?
Nichkhun: [makes up his mind] Sure krub, Auntie.
Siwon: [nods] Me too.
Pinky's mom: Good. [turns to Ken] So are you going to be my model? [smiles] It's couples, and I'm going to let you be with Aum. Sound better?
Ken: [sighs] Uhh...krub.

Next chapter, fun for all or disaster striking again? And what happens when Ken has to pretend-nice to Aum in front of everyone? Worst yet, what happens when Aum's dad sees the fashion live on TV?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Pancake is smart. Yes Aum is pregnant. I can't wait for the fashion show, but more importantly, how Aum's dad will react..it's probably not going to be pretty.

n_naruk

Pan sure can tell fast that Aum is having a pregnancy syptoms. Ken seem kinda scared about Aum being pregnant. Hahaha Pinky's mom thought that Siwon was Pan's bf! Nikhun is so caring towards Pinky, telling her to eat and feeding her too. Cant wait for the fashion show!

Chapter Eight

One day later, they all arrive at the Le Meridian convention ballroom, 8 hours before showtime. Pinky, who actually hated these kind of things, just kept saying "for mom" over and over again until Nichkhun thought there was something wrong with her. As for Pancake, she had been in fashion shows before, so she wasn't really scared...except for the part that she had to be with either Nichkhun or Siwon, which didn't really "float her boat". Aum, who kept ignoring Ken's stare, tried concentrating on the job ahead of hand. On the other hand, Ken, who hated this event times a billion, kept cursing to himself when Pinky's mom wasn't around.

At the moment, Nichkhun, Ken, Siwon, Pancake, and Pinky were downstairs at the lobby while Pinky's mom and Aum were upstairs, supposedly enjoying some world class spa which, in the Ken's eyes, was a waste of oil --for Aum-- not Pinky's mom.

Pancake: [biting her nails] Do we really have to do this? I'm having second thoughts...
Siwon: [smirks] Scared to catwalk walk with me?
Pancake: [eyes wide] 'Course not! [turns to Pinky] So, I'm with Siwon for sure, right???
Pinky: [nods] Yeah, I'm with P'Khun and well yeah you know the other two-
Ken: [sighs] Oh please. It's all your fault, Ky! I can't believe your mom loves Aum that much, otherwise-
Nichkhun: [laughs] Otherwise what, P'Khun? Would you feed her to the monkeys around here?
Pancake: [looks back and forth] Th, there- there are monkeys around here?
Siwon: [laughs] Scared, eh?
Pancake: [shrugs] I'm not scared of monkeys! [smirks] There's one right here!
Nichkhun: [jumps] Where!?!
Pancake: [smirks] Turn to your left.
Nichkhun: [turns to his left] Where? All I see is Siwon- [thinks] Oh, I get it!
Siwon: [makes a face] If, if I'm a monkey, then you're a flatfish!
Pinky: [laughs] Flatfish? She's PANCAKE, not FLATFISH.
Ken: [sighs] I'm going to go see the dressing rooms, ok? And I need to really do some breathing in-out exercises before walking alongside Aum. [leaves]
Pinky: [turns to Nichkhun] Do you think P'Ken will be ok?
Nichkhun: [shrugs] Probably.
Siwon: When do we have to go to the dressing rooms?
Pinky: Mom said about 3 hours before, if I'm not mistaken.
Siwon: [eyes wide] 3 hours!?!
Pancake: [looks to Siwon as if he's crazy] Duh! Haven't you ever catwalked before?
Nichkhun: [laughs] Someone like Siwon? Duh no! [sighs] To think that he's actually a singer/actor.
Pinky: [sighs] I wonder what P'Ken is doing...
Siwon: [turns to Pinky] C'mon, Ky! Stop thinking of your beloved cousin for just today. I mean, look at Khun!
Nichkhun: [gives Siwon a what-did-you-say-that-for stare] SIWON-
Pinky: [brightens up a bit] SIMBA!
Siwon: [sighs] Ok, fine. If it makes you feel better, you can call me Simba for the rest of your life...
Pinky: Now really? [smiles] Ok, I feel better!

But really, she didn't really feel that much better at all. She tried to look cheerful in front of everyone but in truth, she was thinking of Ken and Aum.

Pancake: [looks around] Let's go to the lounge, I have nothing to eat and I'm hungry.
Siwon: Stop whining already!
Pinky: Ok, I'm hungry too SIMBA.
Siwon: [sighs] I'm seriously in trouble of you calling me Simba, right?
Nichkhun: Yeah, whatever you promise Ky you'll have to do.
Siwon: [turns to Nichkhun] Why IN THE WORLD did you not tell me first?
Nichkhun: [sighs] Ky said yes before I could say anything.
Pancake: [turns to Siwon] Then can I call you Simba?
Siwon: No! I don't want more people calling me Simba. [smirks] Simba is reserved for important people.
Nichkhun: [laughs] That means that P'Ken is important TO YOU.
Siwon: [turns red] I meant... [sighs] Nothing, nothing.

The friends go drink at iSPAZO lobby lounge until it was 4 o'clock, 3 hours before showtime. When the friends arrived, they found both Ken and Aum already ready with their formals on. Aum was sitting next to the toilet while Ken sat opposite the hairdresser, who kept fussing about Ken's hair. Added to that, there were also other models there as well.

Manager: [sees Pancake, Siwon, Nichkhun, and Pinky coming in] Please, please umm girls to the right and guys to the left. [sees Siwon] After you get dressed, can I, [hesitates] can I get your autograph?
Siwon: [smiles] Sure.
Manager: Thanks.

Pinky and Pancake went right while Nichkhun and Siwon went left. Some time later, they came back outside, ready.

Siwon: [sees Pancake] W- [stunned] WOW...
Pancake: [smirks] What, Simba?
Siwon: [makes a face] That name is reserved!
Nichkhun: [sees Pinky] OMG, is that my cousin?
Pinky: [blushes] Ka, P'Khun.
Siwon: [turns to Pinky] Nice, Ky.
Pinky: [sighs] Why don't you say wow to me?
Siwon: [smirks] Don't feel bad, I'm just surprised about Pancake. [smiles] While you? You're ALWAYS pretty.
Nichkhun: Ahem, she's my partner today.
Pancake: [sighs] Now onto the hair and face dressing.
Nichkhun: [groans] I hate hairdressing.

Ken walks over to Pinky.

Pinky: [sees Ken] You're done? [smiles] So handsome na ka.
Ken: Yeah, yeah. [whispers] Ky, can I not do this?
Pinky: Of course NOT! You promised my mom!
Ken: Yeah, but-
Pinky: [smirks] No buts, ka. I mean, P'Aum looks gorgeous. And besides, I forgive her already.
Ken: [makes a face] Well, I don't forgive her.

I got back from Chiang Mai kinda late and right now I'm sleepy. I'll continue 8.2 later XD

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Simba :D I wonder if Nichkhun and Pinky will end up together? They seems cute.

n_naruk

I love Siwon and Pan. Love their talks and name callings towards each other!! So cute and funny! I have a feeling I think I know who's going to pair up with who now. I could be wrong tho. Hahaha.

Btw, Grace, do you live in Mearng Thai?

Ka, I live in Thailand XD. Ok, so the rest of this chapter is more storyISH. I don't know how to explain it...

Continued

It was 15 minutes before showtime, and everyone was having second thoughts now, even Pinky. She glanced towards Aum's assigned seat, which was empty. She regretted ever letting her feelings get the best out of her, and now she actually wondered what was actually wrong with Aum. As for Ken, he sat hunched to the sofa, annoyed and regretting every moment. Siwon, who frankly didn't really care of anything but the catwalk itself, sat across from the manager, asking for tips and signing some autographs. When he glanced back to Pancake, he saw that she was in fact very beautiful in a way that most people would not care to look at. She was unique and definitely charming, but how could he ever think of that towards her? Her desires were to ruin his life, and vice versa...or isn't? In the midst of all the happenings, Pancake sat cross legged, wondering again and again how she would ever survive tonight. Sure, she had catwalked one too many times, but she had never felt this way before. Nichkhun, on the other hand, was still being fussed back and forth between the make up designer and the hair stylist, who, 15 minutes before showtime, still didn't know which tone to go with which hairstyle. As for Aum, she perched herself into a sofa in the toilet, crossing her fingers and hoping back over and over again that she would not start getting nauseous when she was catwalking.

Manager: Guys, everyone up. Showtime in 5, everyone get ready.

Everyone got up and found their places behind the stage.

Pinky: [looks around] Where's P'Aum?
Siwon: [shrugs] Probably in the toilet, why?
Pancake: [sighs] You idiot, show time's in 5. THAT's why.
Nichkhun: One of you girls go check in the toilet before the event starts.
Pinky: I'll go. [leaves]
Pancake: [sees Ken] P'Ken, have you seen P'Aum?
Ken: No, I haven't seen her. And it should stay that way, too.
Nichkhun: [sighs] Pan, why don't you go looking in the other toilet?
Siwon: [nods] And, well I'll just walk around see if she's here.

Some time later, Pinky came back with Aum.

Nichkhun: [sees Aum] P'Aum, are you ok?
Aum: [manages a weak smile] Yeah, I'm fine I guess.
Pancake: [smirks] So I don't have to go, haha SIMBA>>>
Siwon: [makes a face] Stop calling me Simba already, it's making me nervous.
Ken: [sighs] Ugh, I can't believe this-
Pinky: [turns] Can't believe what ka, P'Ken?
Ken: Can't believe that I let your mom talk me into this.
Nichkhun: P'Ken, you could at least have thought of a better excuse.
Ken: [roll eyes] What? That was all I could think of.
Pancake: Well then, that's what you get haha.
Ken: Not funny, Pan. [looks around]
Manager: Guys, ready in 3.
Siwon: [nervous] Oh god, I'm going to die.
Pancake: Oh please, stop being so dramatic.
Siwon: Me? Dramatic? Oh please, I'm actually going to die.
Pinky: [sighs] C'mon, it'll be fun.
Nichkhun: Fun? How is walking back and forth so people will start staring at you FUN?
Aum: [starts coughing]
Ken: [roll eyes] Can YOU stop being so dramatic, Aum?
Pinky: P'KEN, give P'Aum a break...please?
Ken: [sighs] Fine. [walks away]
Nichkhun: [turns to Aum] P'Aum, are you ok?
Aum: [manages a nod] Yeah, I'm- I'm fine.
Nichkhun: You really don't look fine, P'Aum. [raises an eyebrow] Is it really stomach flu?
Aum: Uhh-

Sorry, I'll continue this later na...

n_naruk

Oh I'm jealous now! I wanna live in Thailand! It's been 10 + years since I left there.

Errr, Ken is hekka mean! Thinking that with Aum being sick is just an act. I don't like him now >.< In the story that is. Lol.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wahhhh...I finally have time to sit and read and write my stories lol....lmao...I heart Pancake and Siwon's relationship....so funny and cute....Simba...aw what a cute name. Khun is so cute towards Pinky....Grrr...Ken, what a meanie but a hottie lol

Again, Continued

He held her hand, trying to tell himself that this was just temporary. In his eyes, she was not the person he used to know. There was no reason for him to do good to her anymore; it was just all a play and it would be soon over, or so he thought. So why bother to recall those memories of their sweetness of yesteryear when, sooner than later, he can start ditching her again, like she did to him once upon a time? He knew she was not worthy of his love, and he was going to prove to everyone that was on her side that he was right.

She tried to forget everything and just smiled for the camera. Although she regretted breaking up with him, there was nothing she could do. It was either Ken or her dad, and even though she still loved Ken with all her heart, her dad had to come first. Besides, it was breaking Ken's heart or damaging her dad's health, and she knew that one of those would lead to failure of the other. Why was everything so complicated?

He felt the sweat running down his cheeks and onto the suit designed by his beloved cousin. It was just too hard to figure out the real reasons that his brother's ex would do something like this. It doesn't seem like a thing Aum would do, yet he still had no idea what really happened...

She tried focusing on the task at hand and forgetting about the fact that she was partners with her adorable cousin. All she knew was that she had to stop fretting that her cousin would do something to his ex, and that Nichkhun was the perfect partner. Another thing: she glanced back at Pancake and Siwon, trying to see if they were at each others' necks quite yet.

He sighed, his palms wet from sweat. You can do this, Siwon. You can do this. But the things was that even with his own assurance, he wasn't quite sure if he could believe that he could do this. Pan will laugh at you if you fail. So you must do this. Do it for dignity and face, do it for- He was cut short when a camera flash blinded him for the time being. He steadied himself but couldn't...

She laughed, for "SIMBA" had fallen on the catwalk. But she knew she shouldn't have had, so she kind of stopped mid laugh. Glancing towards her friends, she nodded and helped her partner up, grinning with total satisfaction.

--3 HOURS LATER, IN THE LOBBY--

Pinky: [sighs] Simba, you ok?
Siwon: [nods] Yeah, I think I'm fine. But I'm so embarrassed-
Pancake: [smirks] That's what you get from being so...so-
Nichkhun: So dignified? [laughs] Oh please, Siwon. I've known you for over 4 years!
Ken: [roll eyes, then turns to Aum] Go get me so water, will you?
Aum: [surprised] What!?!
Pinky: [sighs] P'Ken, I'll go get it. [glances at Aum] P'Aum isn't feeling so well...
Ken: [turns to Pinky] Sit down, Ky. [turns to Aum] GO GET ME SOME WATER.
Aum: [sees waiter] Umm, can you get me a glass of water?
Waiter: Su-
Ken: [turns to waiter] Just go, will you? And SHE doesn't need any water.
Aum: [eyes wide] I thought you wanted water, NO!?!
Ken: [smirks] I wanted YOU to get the water, not the waiter.
Nichkhun: [sighs] P'Ken, give P'Aum a break...
Ken: [turns instantly] KHUN, go away.
Nichkhun: But-
Ken: GO, and take Ky with you too.
Pancake: [turns to Siwon and whispers] How about us?
Siwon: [shrugs] Why don't you ask Ken?
Pancake: [eyes wide] Ask P'Ken? [shakes head] No way.
Ken: [overhears] Well then you don't have to ask me! Go.

Nichkhun, Pinky, Siwon, and Pancake leaves and goes up to their rooms. As for Ken, he turns back to Aum.

Ken: I told you to get me some water, Aum.
Aum: [nauseous] I, I- [gets up and runs to the toilet]

Ken hurries after Aum.

Aum: [vomits and coughs]
Ken: [banging on the door] AUM! What the hell is wrong with you!?!
Aum: I, I- [stars coughing again]
Ken: [continues banging] OPEN UP!
Aum: [cellphone rings] Hello?
Aum's dad: [shouting] AUM! WHAT THE HELL!
Aum: [frightened] What? What is it Dad?
Aum's dad: WHAT IS IT? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WITH KEN?
Aum: [takes a deep breath] I, I- [starts coughing]
Aum's dad: [confused] AUM, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Aum: It's nothing ka. [continues to cough] Can I call you back later?
Aum's dad: NO YOU MAY NOT! COME HOME THIS INSTANT!
Aum: [sighs] Can't, Dad. [thinks] I'll, I'll- I'll call you back later. Bye. [ends phone call]
Ken: [bangs on the door] AUM, GET OUT HERE!

Aum opens the door and comes out. Ken starts shaking her back and forth, angry.

Ken: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, HUH?
Aum: [can't stand it anymore] You want to know what's wrong? [roll eyes] You REALLY want to know?
Ken: [shrugs] Yeah, maybe I do...
Aum: [takes a deep breath] You REALLY want to know, huh? [doesn't care anymore] You think you can take it?
Ken: Take WHAT!?!
Aum: [sighs] Well, the truth is out there. And it hurts, too. You really want to know, right?
Ken: [nods] YEAH, I do. [frustrated] Like why you dumped me in the middle of NOWHERE!!!
Aum: I don't have to explain anything about that, ok? But one thing you should know-

But before she could finish her sentence, one of the bodyguards comes running in.

Bodyguard: Khun Ken, I-
Ken: [sighs] One second, Aum. [turns to bodyguard] What is it???
Bodyguard: While Khun Ky and Khun Pan were in their room, someone came and... [takes a deep breath] ...kidnapped them.
Ken: WHAT!?! WHEN!?!
Bodyguard: Some minutes ago krub. [looks at watch] About 3 minutes ago to be exact.
Aum: Shit.
Ken: [turns to Aum, raising an eyebrow] What did you SAY?
Aum: Uhh, nothing. [looks down to the floor] Is this Dad's doing...?

n_naruk

Ken is so mean to Aum but damn Ken almost found out! But GASPH! Pan,Ky and Khun got kidnapped! I have a feeling Aum's dad is behind this!

Chapter Nine

--AT THE WAREHOUSE--

They sat there, unaware of their surroundings. The captors had blindfolded them and tied both their hands to the connecting chair, back to back. There was no way of escape, especially when they both couldn't see anything ahead of them.

Pancake: [sighs] How do you think we'll ever get out of here?
Pinky: [shrugs] I really don't know, but P'Ken'll think of something...
Pancake: We shouldn't depend on your cousin na. We should fight for ourselves.
Pinky: [rolls eyes] Fight for ourselves? Oh please, I don't know how to fight.
Pancake: [smirks] Who said we needed to use violence?
Pinky: [confused] But how are we going to get out otherwise?
Pancake: Oh Ky! I can't believe you're so...so- so naive.
Pinky: What does this have anything to do with my naiveness?
Pancake: [sighs] It does, ok? [thinks] How about first we get ourselves untied.
Pinky: How are we going to do that exactly?
Pancake: [smirks] You, Ky. [laughs] I'm sure you know how to act all innocent and naive, don't you? I mean, you ARE naive...
Pinky: [protests] But-
Pancake: No buts, Ky. [shouts] HELLO! IS ANYONE THERE?

Two of the captors comes into the room.

1st Captor: [annoyed] WHAT IS IT?
Pancake: [whispers] Ky-
Pinky: [acts all innocent] Mister, can I please go to the bathroom?
2nd Captor: No, you may not!
Pinky: But, but I really gotta go. [sugary voice] Please?
1st Captor: [to the 2nd captor] It's the bathroom. What can two ladies do?
2nd Captor: I'm not sure...
1st Captor: [roll eyes] Nothing's going to happen, trust me.
2nd Captor: Ok, fine. [turns to Pinky] 1 sec, I'm going to untie you.
Pancake: Uhh, me too.
1st Captor: [turns to Pancake] You stay put right here.
Pinky: [sugary voice] Please? I have...I have...stenophobia!
2nd Captor: raises an eyebrow] Stenophobia!?! What the hell is that!?!
Pancake: [sighs] Fear of narrow things or places, you i- [catches herself on time] ingenious person!
1st Captor: [sighs] Let her go as well, we'll wait in front of the toilet.
2nd Captor: You sure?
1st Captor: Oh shut up, what can happen?
2nd Captor: Uhh-
Pinky: Please? I, I really have to go...now.

The captors untie both Pinky and Pancake then leads them to the toilet.

2nd Captor: [raises an eyebrow] You guys going in TOGETHER?
Pinky: Uhh, yeah. [sighs] I'm really scared of narrow places.
Pancake: [nods] Yeah, Ky's really scared. Besides, I'm her...her...sister.
2nd Captor: Sister? You two don't look alike...
1st Captor: Just let them go to the toilet already, jeez.
Pinky: [nods] Thanks na ka, Mister.
Pancake: [smiles] Yeah, thanks.
2nd Captor: [raises an eyebrow] Thanks?
Pancake: [eyes wide] Uhh, for being nice to my little sister.

Pinky and Pancake go into the bathroom.

Pinky: Turn to the other side.
Pancake: What!?!
Pinky: Shh! Do you want them to know? [sighs] I need to go to the toilet, really.
Pancake: [shrugs] Ok, fine. [looks the other way]
Pinky: Pan, can you hand me the tissue?
Pancake: Ugh, Ky...
Pinky: Please?
Pancake: Fine. [hands Pinky some tissue]
Pinky: Thanks.
Pancake: Can you hurry?
Pinky: [flushes] I'm done, jeez. [stands up]
Pancake: So what are we going to do?

NEXT CHAPTER, KEN REALIZES THE TRUTH. BUT HOW WILL HE REACT?[

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Captor 1 is dumb lol, Captor 2 is more cautious. But good thing that Pan and Ky outsmarted them :D

Ken's going to know the truth, I hope he suffers a bit for making Aum so sad.