iN YOUR ROOM

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
No cus it's always with me downstairs or in my purse. Lol.

Water bottle?

n_naruk

I'm sorry Tina. You're the first that I know of that has them in your room. Hehehe.

and 2 trash cans?

Lol. I don't even have one. Hahahaha.

I'm like running out of things to ask for now. Lol....um, stereo system to blast your music? Hahaha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol haha yeah I drink alot of water LOL so I need one in my room so I won't have to go outside to get it lol;

2 trash cans not even 1? Omg hahah I have 2 one near my computer desk and one near my bathroom door between the bathroom door and closet LOL heck i even have one in my closet lmao

Yes I have a stereo system LOL and I even have subwoofers on my computer speakers I like to annoy my neighbors on campus LOL

Xbox 360?

n_naruk

Lol. I don't have one cus I don't even sleep in there. The sofa is my bed. Lol. (my room isn't really my room. It was more of a "storage" room for my aunt,uncle and cousin's stuff before I moved in almost 2 years ago. Only my clothes and are in there. I can't even get on my bed cus my clothes are all over it. Lol) If I did have my own actual room, I prolly have like the same amount of trash cans like you Tina. Knowing me, I'll be having alot of trashy trash. Hahaha. Blasting the music high is the way to do it. Hahaha. Party at Tina's. Hahaha.

xbox 360? Lol. No. I'm not a game person.

Candies and snacks?

starlet1985

sarNie Hatchling
no not a machine but does this little sewing kit count? (i nicked it from a hotel room somewhere hehe)

fussball table?