Indian movie--BABUL

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I actually liked the Hmong version this time...haha...and all the Hmong songs in it too! If anyone knows or have any of the Hmong songs, please let me know.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I didn't buy it cause I already saw the original version of it already..but doesn't it come in 2 parts for the hmong dubb version..I think that's pretty stupid...why are they making it two parts...I mean..that's more money!!! =[...I love this movie....RANI AND SALMAN RULE...RANI AND JOHN ARE SUPER CUTE!!!

cecilia

Staff member
hah, i didn't really like the original version, so i didn't bother to buy it .. thought the INDIA songs are SUPER good!! .. haven't seen the hmong, but yeah, that's such a RIP OFF!! .. the original is less expensive if you put the two dubbed one together.. worth buying original .. *but then, that's the problem with the hmong marketing ppl, so retarded at time.. LOl *

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
what is it about? and who dubbed it?
Don't know who dubbed it, but it wasn't that bad...after I watched it a few times, I actually thought they did good (but could be better).

Storyline: Rani meets Salman. They fall in love. They get married and have a kid. Salman dies. Salman's father wants Rani to start a new life cause he didn't want to see her suffering and also cause he realized that that was what Salman was trying to tell him before he die. The father then went to look for Rani's bestfriend (a guy who is deeply in love with Rani) to come back and marry Rani...

mly

sarNie Hatchling
Don't know who dubbed it, but it wasn't that bad...after I watched it a few times, I actually thought they did good (but could be better).

Storyline: Rani meets Salman. They fall in love. They get married and have a kid. Salman dies. Salman's father wants Rani to start a new life cause he didn't want to see her suffering and also cause he realized that that was what Salman was trying to tell him before he die. The father then went to look for Rani's bestfriend (a guy who is deeply in love with Rani) to come back and marry Rani...
oh, so it's kinda like that one anjalie and rahun movie? cool...now i want to see it!

smiley_ka

sarNie Egg
oooH! I love Rain & I think Abraham is super HOT*
I haven't seen this movie, but I'm loving the story line already~
I can't wait to see this movie^^*