Instagram

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh crap. All of you ladies are so pretty! I don't dare share my IG let alone my Twitter and Facebook! 555+ I think I only have 1-3 AF members following me and vice versa on IG. Haha. I'm already shy from that! 555

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
roselovesice said:
Oh crap. All of you ladies are so pretty! I don't dare share my IG let alone my Twitter and Facebook! 555+ I think I only have 1-3 AF members following me and vice versa on IG. Haha. I'm already shy from that! 555

Girl, you are beautiful :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I just barely started using my IG again... I followed a few AF friends too like Fah & Rose hehe :3

My username used is still the same :) so it's... aikoden

I don't really post pictures of myself.. since I'm not really a selca person.. :p

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'll be nice. HAHHA. I'm afraid to do this, but I'm going to step out of my comfort zone and share my Instagram. :D

@rosekwanjai

FOLLOW ME, I suppose. :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
dont tell me asianfuse will be the reason i sign up for twitter and instagram...mmm....i will think about it....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oooh more followers to stalk hahah jk well I'm not a selca person either I do follow a few AF friends here  but heres mine since I created a new account a week ago
@thipwithat feel free to follow and please let me know you're from AF 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Ok..ive created a twitter and instagram account now lmao

Twitter is @thookatha
Instagram is thookatha_dp

Now i gotta learn how to use and navigate through these things lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
so this is gonna sound stupid but can i merge the contacts in my instagram to my twitter? probably not huh cuz people most likely have different usernames for each place?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thookatha said:
so this is gonna sound stupid but can i merge the contacts in my instagram to my twitter? probably not huh cuz people most likely have different usernames for each place?
Actually yes you can. Go to your settings and under linked account, click whatever you want Instagram to link with I.e. FB, twitter etc. In your case twitter, just type in your twitter username & password, then click check mark at the top and that's it :)