InterVideo DVDCopy

sarN

sarNie Granny
how where i can d/l it ? i couldn't find it . i lost the program from my computer :p big thank

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Is this a program to burn DVD...

My Nero 6 sucks..it hardly works...it always says reading disc error...i need a new program...any suggestions?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Is this a program to burn DVD...

My Nero 6 sucks..it hardly works...it always says reading disc error...i need a new program...any suggestions?
You can try Roxio -____-" I'll upload it for you tmr ^___-" might take awhile like an hour or so tmr cause the file is like 1 gb LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
[Frontpage 2003]
[Animation Shop 3 Crack]

Here goes the way you're suppose to use the crack for animation shop 3

C:\Program Files\Jasc Software Inc\Animation Shop 3\

You must right click on Anim.exe and select Properties. De-select Read Only attribute. Then click OK.

Then click on the crack file: Crack Jasc Animation Shop 3.05 EN.exe

Then click on Crack.

:p love yooh to sarN; for frontpage all I had is 2003 =/ LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' my bad i alway call her tiny never tina . she never say anything so i figure it prolly her nickname too ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
K I fixed the link sarN :p; and I don't mind that she calls me Tiny it's cute heheheh; makes me feel special :wub:... deng I tried uploading Roxio but the thing is there is no site that will lemme upload 1.5 gb TTT..TTT ... I have the crack for it though ... so I needa find a site that will let you download Roxio Dvd Creator 10 Suite ...

noungning

Heartless
oh i like roxio... i wonder if that's the one i have at home gotta go check when i get back home, but thanks for sharing all that tina! :D

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
2- 3 Hours it is ....lolz...thanks girl...by the way other than it being just a big file...when you install is it take up alot of room in your hard drive...cuzz im low of hard drive space...