is it hard to take a driver permit test?

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
this must be a very dumb question. but is it hard to take a driver permit test? everyone in my family consider me to take my permit test, but i'm scare to take it. everyone say it's very easy. but since my sis-in-law is smarter than i am, she didn't past the test. and i'm afraid it'll waste my money to take the test if it's hard. and stupid me, my bro give me a 2006 booklet but i lost it. and he want me to study today and tonight and tomorrow he's going to take me to take my test. and stupid me i didn't tell him that i lost the book and can't study it. is there a way i can study it on the net? i try searching for it but couldn't find anything.

darvil

sarNie Adult
oil_yui said:
this must be a very dumb question. but is it hard to take a driver permit test? everyone in my family consider me to take my permit test, but i'm scare to take it. everyone say it's very easy. but since my sis-in-law is smarter than i am, she didn't past the test. and i'm afraid it'll waste my money to take the test if it's hard. and stupid me, my bro give me a 2006 booklet but i lost it. and he want me to study today and tonight and tomorrow he's going to take me to take my test. and stupid me i didn't tell him that i lost the book and can't study it. is there a way i can study it on the net? i try searching for it but couldn't find anything.
[post="94817"][/post]​
Man you really make your life complicated.

There is ZERO chance of you passing the written test if you haven't even read it yet. I can tell you that the written is easy if you give it sometime and study it.

Just delay it til you're ready.. and why are you so afraid to tell you bro you lost the book? Is he scary? :lmao:

There is prbably a way you can study online but I don't know.. try googleing. Although you know traffic laws can be a little different state to state.. so thats something to keep in mind.

sarN

sarNie Granny
it easy ! piece a cake ! most of the question is like bacis stuff u know with out reading the book lollll . I pass the written test the first time i take it but the drving test .. .errr i fail the first time ... it cuz i didn't know where to open the head light is BUT dat cuz i never drive my mom old station wagon and it so date back dat i couldn't figure out which function do wat !

juicee

sarNie Elites
well did you take driver's ed? cause that would help. you know what you can do? you can either call up your friends and family and ask if they have the booklet or better yet, if they have any old test. i mean, your friends should be getting their permits too right? so just ask them for their old test. in all honesty, the test isn't hard at all. i didn't read the book and i got every question right. but i did take driver's ed and i had a lot of old exams. and if you're looking for the book, did you try searching for 'dmv' and whatnot? cause then you can find sample questions, and i'm sure there's the handbook somewhere there....good luck. you shouldn't be scared though. don't be nervous. it's simple. relax. and you'll be glad that you got your permit and then your liscense cause it's great to be able to drive yourself around.

oh yeah, i dunno what state your from, but if i remember correctly, when i took the written in california, the first time you take the test, you can miss like six questions or something...so as long as you don't miss more than that, you'll be getting your permit. in all honesty, i don't think i know of anyone never passed their written test for their permit...

noungning

Heartless
yeah the written test isn't that bad. as long as you know the signs, what to do when the light turns yellow. what to do when the police sirens are on... blah blah blah... but it can't be that bad as long as you know the common sense kind of questions... oh one of them for my state, i can still remember..."what is the speed limit when there are no signs?" and it was 45 mph on the highway or 25 on the back roads... damn iffy questions lol.

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
:loool: i've already told my bro. he say okay, fine. i'll get you another book for study. everyone says the same thing over and over to me. that the test is very simple after i read the book. but omg, i hope that is true. i'm going to study hard. study hard! :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
omg this good topic for me lol cause right now iam in drivng school for 3 weeks i start march 13th to april 7th and class begin 4:15-6:15 pm and i scared i might fail the permit tests too but i heard its easy and my friend who took it say if i can pass why can't u its most comma sense but yea when u do take it u so nervous about passing and i pay total of $305 for the class course expensive jeezzzz i better past before i waste my unlce money

kitkat

sarNie Elites
lol i took a permit so late... because in CA, if you want to take permit test in early age like 15 of age, have to take a driving class which i don't take it... so i waited until 17 and half to take the test and i passed it for first time.. it's pretty easy just to read the booklet and use your common sense.

as for driving test, i passed for first time... since i usually drive with my friends without anyone knowing. *shhh* beside when i drive i look way older so police can't suspect me that easy. haha.

noungning

Heartless
i took a 1 week class... if i didn't mistaken... it was free for the class but like 30 for the test or something but i can be wrong lol i have bad memory... but the class was fun... and i started driving at 15 ish so it was all jolly. lol

gs

Sexy Back
i remeber taking my written test i took it 5 times before i pass it....so easy....here wat i did just cos i was too lazy to read the little book.....i took my written test 3 times in the same day fail them of course....went home and use the 3 test to study from and a few hrs later took it again fail the fourth time and the fifth time i pass cos i got the same test see simple as that

now my driving test i took it like 8 time

here all the reasons why i fail
1. i made a left turn instead of a right turn like the instuctor ask.
2. ran over a mail box
3. i ran a red light
4. didnt turn on my windsheild on a rainny day
5. didn't look over my shoulder everytime i made a turn
6. almost ran some kids over while they were crossing the street.
7. didn't made a turn when the light was green so she say that i was causing traffic
8. thank god i finally pass lol and my mom thought that i would never get my liscense she sooo wrong

see peace of cake nothing to worry about just too let eveyone know it took me 2 months to final get my driver liscense i took my written test so many time that i remeber every single one by heart lol

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ok iam so happy today i went to take my permit test and took 7th and 8th off my last 2 class so i went right well at first it turn out so wrong i was so mad when me and my uncle got there the lady was like u need a parent to sign for u can't be your uncle cause his not your parent even though his over 21 anyways they make it so fucker hard so we went back to my house to pick my grandpa to come back to the DMV (place where u take your driving tests and etc) thing and let him sign the paper to say that they know iam here to get my license well i got to the compueter screen to do my test omg i was so mad n confused cause i got so wrong cause it show right away u got correct or not and my sign shit i hate taking test on computer i mean its faster but u can't see really well aspeical signs so blurry from the shine of sun and blurry ass pix to make it short i past the tests but somehow i want to get at least 3 wrong but u past with 10 wrong over 10 u fail and have to come back and take it again 5555555555 sucks huh but i have bad version too lol even though i put my glassses on i still need to get a new one was like 2 years ago ;) the main thing is to focus study but not too much caues some question u don't expect to know and its not super easy but trick u not hard but man it trick me i read my book the question are so diferent in a way but hey i past thats all counts :)

darvil

sarNie Adult
gs said:
i remeber taking my written test i took it 5 times before i pass it....so easy....here wat i did just cos i was too lazy to read the little book.....i took my written test 3 times in the same day fail them of course....went home and use the 3 test to study from and a few hrs later took it again fail the fourth time and the fifth time i pass cos i got the same test see simple as that

now my driving test i took it like 8 time

here all the reasons why i fail
2. ran over a mail box
3. i ran a red light
7. didn't made a turn when the light was green so she say that i was causing traffic
8. thank god i finally pass lol and my mom thought that i would never get my liscense she sooo wrong

see peace of cake nothing to worry about just too let eveyone know it took me 2 months to final get my driver liscense i took my written test so many time that i remeber every single one by heart lol
[post="97115"][/post]​

Holy crap GS!

You're a menace to society!!!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
gs u so funny and whoaaaaaa be carefull here's my 1st time ever driving a car (story went)

well first in the morinig everything went ok after we came home my uncle took me back to get used to the car and sterrring wheel gad pedal and brake pedal everything was ok till we decided to go to anne sullivan park practice there again about 15 mins this lady car came in well it was going to be ok b/c my uncle says good for beginning u know how to used gas/brake pedal and steerring wheel alittle so this lady car came in and my uncle told me to park there cause we though that lady car was gone but after i was going to park that lady car came up and almost got hit almost thank god i brake i thinkgod help me cause i was new and 1st time in my life with a car driving so yea lucky me my uncle was saying sorry i though she was gone and what the heck she was doing it was probabbly that lady fault since she know i was about to park and she didn't even look at my car my uncle says she probably thought i knew how to drive

n some kids were asking us if we got lost cause we keep driving around and my uncle told them we're practicing they say good luck before that lady almost crash my car whoaaaaaa thankg od i must be so lucky not to get crash i wasn't scared but shock and was laughing alittle

gs

Sexy Back
Darvil said:
Holy crap GS!

You're a menace to society!!!!
[post="103185"][/post]​
but darvil it wasn't my fault really

here all the reasons why i fail and it wasn't really my fault
i really thought the instructor say make a left turn and i did but it turn out she say make a right not left and she made a comment about me being a dangerous driver.
2. ran over a mail box
come on now how many houses do u guys see with a mailbox on the sidewalk i wasn't suspecting a mailbox right on the sidewalk
3. i ran a red light
well it was yellow when i went and it turn red before i pass the white line come on it was only a few sec.
didn't think i need too cos i could still see man that was the fastest driving test i ever did it last like 20 sec before she fail me lol i drive of the dmv place made a right turn and she fail me so funny
didn't know that i were surpose too do that he didn't care that i look at my rear mirror that jerk totally not my fault come on who look over ur shoulder when ur making turns
all i have to say was they were j walking i can't just stop in the middle of the road just for them
lol i wasn't paying attention to the right signal light which was green, the light that u just go straight that one was red heeheh that why i stop

and vanida ur soo lucky i know wat u mean gurl hopfully that wont happen again how scarey

Vanida

Save World Save Life
gs whenever i read u hitting a mailbox makes me laugh not in a mean way just remind this moive i watch and some person accident hit a fence lol but yea your reason came out pretty good but i never heard look over your right shouldar to turn ???? so werid i though u do that only to reverse back