is it just me?

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg
'COURSE SHE'S PROUD OF IT, HONEY. PROBABLY 'CAUSE CHUE NEVER GIVE IT TO HER. EVERY NOW AND THEN WHEN WE SEE HER IN MN, SHE HAS THEM LILO HICKS!!! DON'T KNOW WHO BEEN GIVING THEM BUT IT'S JUST SICK TO SEE A 33 YR OLD LADY WITH IT. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR KIDS ARE ALL TEENAGERS ALREADY AND MOM OUT THERE ACTING ALL YOUNG AND SEXY.

TO ALL MOMS: DON'T GET OFFENDED 'CAUSE I'M A MOM TOO. WE CAN STILL TRY TO STAY YOUNG AND BE SEXY BUT JUST DON'T OVER DO IT. THERE'S BETTER WAYS TO EXPRESS IT. ;)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
'COURSE SHE'S PROUD OF IT, HONEY. PROBABLY 'CAUSE CHUE NEVER GIVE IT TO HER. EVERY NOW AND THEN WHEN WE SEE HER IN MN, SHE HAS THEM LILO HICKS!!! DON'T KNOW WHO BEEN GIVING THEM BUT IT'S JUST SICK TO SEE A 33 YR OLD LADY WITH IT. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR KIDS ARE ALL TEENAGERS ALREADY AND MOM OUT THERE ACTING ALL YOUNG AND SEXY.

TO ALL MOMS: DON'T GET OFFENDED 'CAUSE I'M A MOM TOO. WE CAN STILL TRY TO STAY YOUNG AND BE SEXY BUT JUST DON'T OVER DO IT. THERE'S BETTER WAYS TO EXPRESS IT. ;)

lol.

MaLyHmoob

sarNie Egg
lmao.... its not just u who is seeing those little vampire marks..... for some odd reason Mai Xiong with vampire marks is just hilarious and then eww... at the same time... what it is it with Hickies and divorce 30 year old hmong ladies that is so weird?

I mean bravo for her getting her business on, but its like gosh lady cover it up. i guess i'm just use to seeing teens with them, NOT 30 year old hmong ladies... i guess i'll just have get use to the older generation of hmong ladies representing their hater marks.....lol

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg
GOODNESS - I'VE NEVER MET OR SEEN ANY HMONG WOMEN SO OBSESSED WITH THEMSELVES! SAW MAIV XYOOY'S MYSPACE TODAY AND LORD - THAT WOMAN DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT HERSELF. DON'T GET SO OFFENDED YET PEOPLE!! JUST SAYING SHE'S 33 AND SHE REALLY NEED TO OUT-GROW THE SELF-CENTERED STAGE. WHEN NO ONE ELSE TAKE AND POST YOUR PICTURES BUT YOU - THERE'S A PROBLEM. I KNOW WE ALL WOMEN LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES (MOSTLY FOR MEMORIES OF COURSE) BUT AGAIN - DON'T OVER DO IT!!!

A PERSONAL MESSAGE FOR MAI - FROM ME: VIM YUS TWB YOG NEEG ZOO QAIJ ZOO TAWV THIAB MUAJ KOOB NTO NPE, CIA TIM NEEG QHUAS YUS IB TXHIA THIAB MOG...YUS QHUAS YUS TUS KHEEJ DHAU LAWM KUJ TSIS ZOO IB ZAWG THIAB OS TUS NIAM LAUS. :lol:

MY OPINION ONLY: PEOPLE WHO ARE SO SELF-OBSESSED WILL NEVER SEEM TO BE ABLE TO FIND THE SELF-SUFFICIENCY THAT OTHERS DO AND WILL TEND TO REACH A POINT WHERE CONTENTMENT AND FULFILLMENT ARE IMPOSSIBLE!!! :D

cecilia

Staff member
^lol. i'm self center at time too .. but not that obsesive. never been to her space nor take time to do research any hmong celeb.
all i know is that my parent like her song and the minute i told them about her going through divorce, they just pretty much, say the old saying, ''THE RICHER SHE GOT, THE MORE DIRTY STUFF SHE DO'' you know how they og ppl say it.

anyway, i think it's okay to take LOTS of picture of oneself as long as they don't go way overboard to get attention by posting desperate pictures out there. and like you said, she's a mother, she should now better not to do this kind of act .. not a good example for herself and her children as well as her dab laus.

Punk

sarNie Egg
GOODNESS - I'VE NEVER MET OR SEEN ANY HMONG WOMEN SO OBSESSED WITH THEMSELVES! SAW MAIV XYOOY'S MYSPACE TODAY AND LORD - THAT WOMAN DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT HERSELF. DON'T GET SO OFFENDED YET PEOPLE!! JUST SAYING SHE'S 33 AND SHE REALLY NEED TO OUT-GROW THE SELF-CENTERED STAGE. WHEN NO ONE ELSE TAKE AND POST YOUR PICTURES BUT YOU - THERE'S A PROBLEM. I KNOW WE ALL WOMEN LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES (MOSTLY FOR MEMORIES OF COURSE) BUT AGAIN - DON'T OVER DO IT!!!

A PERSONAL MESSAGE FOR MAI - FROM ME: VIM YUS TWB YOG NEEG ZOO QAIJ ZOO TAWV THIAB MUAJ KOOB NTO NPE, CIA TIM NEEG QHUAS YUS IB TXHIA THIAB MOG...YUS QHUAS YUS TUS KHEEJ DHAU LAWM KUJ TSIS ZOO IB ZAWG THIAB OS TUS NIAM LAUS. :lol:

MY OPINION ONLY: PEOPLE WHO ARE SO SELF-OBSESSED WILL NEVER SEEM TO BE ABLE TO FIND THE SELF-SUFFICIENCY THAT OTHERS DO AND WILL TEND TO REACH A POINT WHERE CONTENTMENT AND FULFILLMENT ARE IMPOSSIBLE!!! :D
GOOD LORD! WHAT DON'T U GET ABOUT A CELE? I JUST WENT TO HER SITE AFTER READING YOUR COMMENT AND I AIN'T SEEING NO NOTHING ABOUT HER BEING OBSESS WITH HERSELF AT ALL. SHE WROTE ABOUT HERSELF THANKING HER FANS AND I THINK SOMETHING ABOUT HER DREAM MAN OR SOMETHING BUT I DIDN'T SEE NO MESSAGE ON SELF OBSESSED.

I THINK THE REAL PROBLEM HERE IS YOU KIDS WHO NEVER SEEM TO BE SELF SUFFICIENT ENOUGH TO ALWAYS SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT OTHERS. I NOTICED THAT YOU GALS WROTE A LOT OF SHITS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE OUT THERE SUCH MAIV XYOOJ, PAZAO, DAO, AND ETC. AT LEAST THOSE PEOPLE THAT U ARE OPINIONATED ABOUT DOING SOMETHING WITH THEMSELVES. GOOD LORD!!! FOR GOOD SAKE! IT'S HER LIFE. SHE CAN DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS AND LIVE HER LIFE AS TO HOWEVER SHE LIKES IT. WHY IS THAT SUCH A PROBLEM TO ANYONE AND WHO IN THE WORLD YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TELL OTHERS HOW TO LIVE THEIR LIVES. THAT JUST MAKE YOU LOOK LO LIFE AND RIDICULOUSLY NARROW MINDED!

Downlo

sarNie Egg
they could be pinch marks.. bruises.. or some kind of skin problem..
who knows.. lol.
i think people with hickeys are dirty
just my opinion...
maiv xyooj again? those marks are hard to tell. they don't look hickeys to me but well, if it is hickeys then i'd say, oh well, she's taken and be jealous!j/k! haha!!! sick marks or skin problems? lmao!!! go ask her yourself if you're that concern dam it!

people, get a life! mai is a star and everyone loves to bs about her but gosh people, at least have enough respect for yourself and stop making up stuff and stop the craps. at least be more real/

Downlo

sarNie Egg

you're so lame! you're on here bs about how mai this and that. she's not self center like you think. i actually like how she keeps her site updated with her concerts and stuff and i think that is really cool. same thing goes for you. you said it yourself. if you are having issues with what she puts on her website then you don't need to go on there. to me, what she does is not different then what anyone else does their site. you are just being nasty about it cuz you can't stand her popularity isn't it?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
LET'S ALL READ THIS ONE MORE TIME:

just because someone in here has something to say about a specific person..
it doesn't mean that we are jealous.
everyone is entitiled to his/her own opinion.
if you don't like what others are saying.. simply don't come into the thread.

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg
NO ONE'S JEALOUS OF A WOMAN COMMITTING ADULTERY!!! SO CATHOLIC SHE CLAIMED TO BE!!! BESIDES, WE AIN'T TELLING ANYONE HOW TO LIVE THEIR LIVES - AND MY FRIEND, IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORLD OF CELEBRITY SO MUCH WHY ARGUED WITH US??? RUMORS, NONSENSE TALKING, KEEPING UP WITH THEIR LIVES ARE ALL PART OF THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY. DO YOURSELF A LITTLE RESEARCH OF CELEBRITY GOSSIPS BEFORE COMING IN HERE...IT'LL PROBABLY OPENED UP YOUR NARROW MIND A LITTLE BIT!

CELEBS LOVE GOSSIPS- IT'S WHAT KEEP THEM GOING EVERYDAY! -->GOSSIPS ARE WHAT YOU CALL INSPIRATIONAL / MOTIVATIONAL PHRASES FOR THEM!!!

Downlo

sarNie Egg
NO ONE'S JEALOUS OF A WOMAN COMMITTING ADULTERY!!! SO CATHOLIC SHE CLAIMED TO BE!!! BESIDES, WE AIN'T TELLING ANYONE HOW TO LIVE THEIR LIVES - AND MY FRIEND, IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORLD OF CELEBRITY SO MUCH WHY ARGUED WITH US??? RUMORS, NONSENSE TALKING, KEEPING UP WITH THEIR LIVES ARE ALL PART OF THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY. DO YOURSELF A LITTLE RESEARCH OF CELEBRITY GOSSIPS BEFORE COMING IN HERE...IT'LL PROBABLY OPENED UP YOUR NARROW MIND A LITTLE BIT!

CELEBS LOVE GOSSIPS- IT'S WHAT KEEP THEM GOING EVERYDAY! -->GOSSIPS ARE WHAT YOU CALL INSPIRATIONAL / MOTIVATIONAL PHRASES FOR THEM!!!
oh yea, someone is! why wouldn't she follow every thread about mai xiong and bashing on it? ain't that jealousy? or do you simply mean unsatisfaction of the mind? that sure translate into jealousy! all you've got is talk woman! you ain't got proof! nothing you say has no truth with no back up support. i don't need to do research. you are the one who needs to do your research. all your shits are from your little brain. it's all in your head. go back and read your posts about mai. what a shame! you should be very shameful. for you to spread rumors and hating on celebrities like mai is so dumb! who cares what she does with her life. it ain't yours! obviously you care, you want to know every single steps she takes. you follow everything about her personal life. what a lame ass head to claim that she is not jealous of mai. anybody with a brain would know where you are coming from by reading your posts. anyone would agree that mai is a beauty so of course someone loser ass like you would be so jealous of her otherwise you wouldn't waste your time on here writing and thinking about her. no need to say more.

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
Mai Xyooj yog ib tus neeg zoo nkauj thiab hu nkauj zoo heev.
I am a fan and supporter of her since the beginning of her music.
I think what she does in her personal life, that's on her.
I nor anyone can do anything about it. It may not be what i like or agree too,
but it's her happiness and Tears. I do not cry them or smile for her.
But as a musician i'll always support her. BEST WISHES to Mai xyooj = )

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i agree she is pretty but for mee i dunt like her voice when she go in purple star production...i like er more when she's with apple production..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i'm a fan of hers too
but that doesn't mean i like EVERYTHING about her
there are just some things that are...
hmm.. how should i say this..
i dislike about her...
HATE is too strong of a word.
i'm not going to use that word because i don't hate her
nor am i jealous of her
everybody's unique and beautiful in their own way
whether it be inner or outer beauty...