is kob and brook getting married?

vanncha

sarNie Egg
I'm so excited. It's tomorrow her wedding. Finally, my dream come true. I wish their love will last every eternity & can't wait to see their first baby. Hope she will be beautiful for her marriage with a beautiful dress. Can't wait to watch her B-day with brook & another dara in the entertainement.

kulyia

RUK
i feel sad that she's getting married to brook, and his mother doesn't really like her....but if she's happy, good for her...my dream of her and num being together :(

brook looks too old for her..how old are they?..and why dont his mother like her?com'on, every elder ladies likes LOVE her tho..lol

Viee

sarNie Egg
WOw..my fav actress..is getting married!!!!!! ...i just wish she didn't think of retiring though

judyp

sarNie Adult
i was never too fond of brook. in fact, i hated his face! lol. but whatever, i loved kob as a child and still to this day and if thats the guy she loves, then we should all support her. im glad shes finally settling down, but i do wish she continues to act because shes one of the legacies in thai entertainment. anyways, congrats to them and i wish them a happy and successful marriage!!
btw, although the pics weren't that clear, she looks beautiful. thanks for sharing!

Mae

sarNie Adult
OMG... My all-time favorite actress ever since I was young is really married now... :-( But I'm happy for her because it is her time...

I want to see more pictures...i wonder who attended their wedding too...

vanncha

sarNie Egg
Kob & Brook are so cute together. They look like so happy. Congratulation for them again. Kob is so beautiful in traditional clothes & Brook is smart. It is a wedding that i have imagined.

Here, more pics of their wedding.
Visit My Website

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
dang bout time they got married.. im happy for kob even though i not fond of him lol.... but kob's been waitng for a long time hahaha.. hope she still acts after this.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
There is no love there between Kob and her mother-in-law. She kissed her son but pats Kob on her hand.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for the links and the clip.....kob is official off the market...that was sad that his mother just pat kob...but kob looks beyond beautiful, and she looks really happy....CONGRATS!!