Is Mayura going to do a voice over for Sawan Bieng?

Weir-Pancake

sarNie Egg
I've seen Sawan Bieng three time, the first time with thai the second with english subbed and the third with khmer dubbed xD Just bcoz couldn't wait lol

redrose3192

sarNie Egg
I think that everyone should go to mayura voice production and email them a petition for them to dubb Sawan Biang. I myself have already dones so. Mayura is in the business to make money, so therefore, I think if they get enough request from people who want to purchase, they will definitely dubb it. I've seen Sawan Biang already the movie is the best I've seen in a long long time!

peaches

sarNie Elites
send mayura a copy of ntry version :lol: :lol: tell them that sawan biang is a hit in thailand. good luck in talking cuz they don't give a damn of any customer requests. i remember when num/kob last lakorn came out, people would call and so far nothing.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey imma call them today..sawan biang.. and what other lakorn are you guys waiting for...lol ngao asoke eh...

shoot i hope he listens to me..
im starting to shift away after 20+ yrs of watching them..

redrose3192

sarNie Egg
hey imma call them today..sawan biang.. and what other lakorn are you guys waiting for...lol ngao asoke eh...

shoot i hope he listens to me..
im starting to shift away after 20+ yrs of watching them..
Thanks for being proactive, I think it's definitly worth a shot (You don't make 100% of the shot that you don't take). I've started to watch Ntry dubbed lakorn to see if I could get accustom to them. I'am still hoping for Sawan Baing in Mayura, but if they don't dubb Sawan Biang, I'm almost tempted to Boycott them. I just think it's rediculous that they don't give the customer what they want. I mean just look at all the people on this Chat room that are waiting for SB in Mayura!

sreycreeam

sarNie Egg
I just overheard the worker at Mayura store said that they are not gonna dub Sawan Bieng because they already dubbed the first two already.
OMG! are you 4 real? that jus breaks my heart. The best one of them all their not gonna dubbed, that's BS. Sorry! I might jus have to order in thai language. :(