Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

rehann

sarNie Adult
another dang guys! new promo is already in the house! Arshi's roka promo~

'ab to iss laad gavener say koi alag nehi ho sagta!'
uff kya dialogue hai! iss ASR ko kya naam doon?

rehann

sarNie Adult
dang! here some sangeet spoilers pics~

our lovely Arshi!

the sangeet function off-screen masti i think! where Garima & dadi?

stage for sangeet! wow pinky!

spoilers~ Sangeet scene was going on. Khushi is pulled in the midst of the ladies to dance.
While Khushi is dancing, Arnav come & takes her hand and pulls her towards the stairs.
* don't know to believe or not but it's something that reliable cause nobody can stop Arnav Singh Raizada! moreover he act so lover boy this day!

so sangeet will be held at RM~ wonder how naughty ASR will be since he will missing Khushi like crazy~
ASR style is really make me happy! his action are really adorable~
show that how Khushi is so unresistable for him since he had apart from her for awhile!
hope they will got some game or so called war between groom side n bride side like what happen in Payal-akash sangeet event!
that will be sweet... more rabba Ve scene please!

some spoilers from CV's staff... 'Shyam will come back in RM after 2 weeks by dadi helps! but Dadi n Shyam can't do anything to stop Arshi wedding!' if this really are... then this is a good news! 1~ 2weeks??? enough time for Arshi perfect suhagrat & hot rabba ve scene! 2~having dadi, shyam & Arshi in same house is quite cool... we can see a lot of twist n war between this two teams... that will be a lot of fun! 3~ Sooo that it will give high percentage for Anjali n dadi to witness how lustfull n evil Shyam really is! 4~will love to see how Shyam will try to cover up his madness n jealousy when Arshi show up their love n flirty in front of the family!

this sure a great spoiler for me!
sorry correction~ all pics is for roka not for sangeet...

rehann

sarNie Adult
faint again n again~ watching tonight episode...
if u missed it~ u sure miss something big...
some episode recap n pics for all u guys~

**Epi. Strt with Khushi telling Arnav that she is his.She blushes & stops..

Buaji tells Anjali that they have to tie raksha dhaga to Arnav before Roka.Anjali says he doesnt like it.Arnav hears this.

Everybody leave.Buaji tells Khushi about Rakshadhaga & Khushi tells Arnav he doesnt like this all and said that Arnav respects them & loves them a lot so he doesnt need all this. Arnav comes back for phone n hear their convers & tells thanks n Bye to Khushi.

Garima comes back & Khushi,Buaji asks why it got so late.Garima asks about how shagun went.Khushi sees Garima in so much tension & wonders what happend to her.

Arnav sleeping on bed thinks of Khushi. Missing her.
Khushi paste Arnav pic on salman poster. the way that show who in her heart right now.
Arnav & Khushi looking at the stars thinking of each other.

Buaji & Khushi comes for Roka..
Daadi searches for Garima.Buaji tries to explain but she doesnt let her.
Roka starts.Arnav says she should be on her right.Everybody gets surprised.Khushi asks & Arnav says everything has to go with rituals so he learnt(awwww... )
Buaji puts teeka.Arnav asks buaji to tie the rakshadhaga.Khushi & buaji feels so Happy.Khushi surprised & asks Arnav to pinch her.
Arnav pinches cutely & smiles.They put ring on each other finger.Arnav reminds of the bandage he put on the same finger.he says technically she is always his. she admit it.

Shyam sees the whole roka ceremony.then when evryone are into the event, he go to Anjali room & opens the drawer &takes the precaution tablets.

Dancing starts.(pairo mein bandhan hain..from Mohabbatien)..Arnav sees Khushi& Anjali both very Happy & smiles.

Arnav takes Khushi from there to the poolside.
Buaji tries to talk to Daadiji.Daadiji says function went well without her real & dummy parents.Aakash comes & explains that her dad willfeel stressful at this moment & its not good for his health.

Arnav kisses Khushi on forehead,both cheeks..& tries to kiss on lips,Khushi says "what if Aman calls him".Arnav feels funny& says "she should write 100 ideas to ruin a romantic moment" by Khushi Kumari Guptha
Khushi completes it with "Singh Raizada" their heart beats so... hmmmm....
(uf kya episode hai!)
Epi ends.

Precap..
Shyam who came into anjaliroom takes the pills replaces with other.He runs when Arnav comes ..!!

**cr~neel-ipkknd/fb

the thank you moment! if i'm ASR i will hug her!!!

aww...he missing her~
now~ Laad GaveNer u will get what u want~ i will be yours...

Khushi cute action! love make her even more pagal!
love when she said she n Salman now is strangers since she got someone new in her heart

our beautiful bride's entry~

aww... he cannot take his eyes from her~ such a cutie...
i never feel crazy when i'm smiling! but this pic...
you always mine~
asr's cute pinch~
khushi's touched expression!
i'm happy for u also di!
non-stop smiling from our lover boy!

ASR kahike! always do whatever he want!!!

this precap make me breathless~
i want to look at you carefully!
(sir... u said u just want to look!)hahaha... flirty boy!!
Di will come...
let her come!
dadi will...
let her come! (wish dadi hear that)

buaji... let her come! (love this... Khushi answer gets shorten after every kiss~ Poor her... always skipping her heart beats!)

those last two pics make me dead again n again! the last pic is so hot.... from that angle it seem like he kiss her lips not her cheeks...
uff really wish that what really happen.... iss seduce kisses ko kya naam doon? lol...

hope the pills that Shyam replace up is not something that too dangerous for Anjali!! AAAhhhhhh........ this devil is getting more n more evil day by day! acting like a jerk! she's carry ur child idiot!!! ASR please save ur Di... huhuhu i'm sad for Anjali why did someone good like her got a messed up life like this!!!
BTW well done IPKKND teams! getting good~ waiting for tomorrow episode!!

last but not least~ a very happy birthday to our beloved barun sobti aka arnav Singh Raizadha...
wish him a very happy n healthy life~ love u arshi :heart: :heart: :heart:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^OMG...I haven't seen this episode yet!! Thank you so much for the summary!! :thumbsup: :kiss: Awwww..poolside romance again!! :pervie: :spicy: :woot: I can't help it but feel really creeped out because you know who is watching them.... :rant: Looks like Shyam is trying to hurt Anjali and get revenge on ASR/Khushi!! I'm expecting to faint and die and gone to ARSHI heaven for sure again this week!! :dance3: :dance2: :dance1:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:woot: :woot2: :dance1: :drools: :cheer: :dance3: :dance2: :pervie: :bhehe: :rockon: :bopping: :yes: :heart: :flowers: :kiss3: :thumbsup: :crush: :bravo:
I HAVE NO WORD TO DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL AT THE MOMENT, ALL I KNOW IS MY CHEEKS ARE HURTING FROM SMILING AND LAUGHING FOR NO REASON BESIDE THINKING OF KHUSHI AND ARNAV ON TODAY EPISODE, AND I CAN'T STOP MYSELF FROM BEING SO HAPPY! :ghehe:

:cloud9:THE KISSES! OMG THE KISSES!! THE KISSES!!! :spicy: :faint:

I AM SO FLOATING IN HEAVEN WITH SUCH DIVINE EMOTIONS! :wub:

REHANN, thank you for posting the pictures too.

:clap: *Girls, please forgive my screaming my lung out on this post okay. I can't help nor stop myself today. :worthy: I
OK, I'll go dream some more with all the episode I missed last week then I'll be back to post with you girls again later. :thumbup:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Girls...I hear you!!! THIS IS TOO GOOD!!! :cloud9: I'm lost for words!! I can't concentrate on any other drama!!! I haven't watch any lakorn lately!! Right now...IPKKND/ARSHI is my only love!! :heart: :wub:

How was everyone's weekend?!! My weekend is usually filled with ARSHI. Sometimes I watch old epidosde or VMs. This weekend, I mostly spend on reading ARSHI fanfic and a little bit of my fav VMs. Just can't get enough of them!!! :blush:

rehann

sarNie Adult
:woot: :woot2: :dance1: :drools: :cheer: :dance3: :dance2: :pervie: :bhehe: :rockon: :bopping: :yes: :heart: :flowers: :kiss3: :thumbsup: :crush: :bravo:
I HAVE NO WORD TO DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL AT THE MOMENT, ALL I KNOW IS MY CHEEKS ARE HURTING FROM SMILING AND LAUGHING FOR NO REASON BESIDE THINKING OF KHUSHI AND ARNAV ON TODAY EPISODE, AND I CAN'T STOP MYSELF FROM BEING SO HAPPY! :ghehe:

:cloud9:THE KISSES! OMG THE KISSES!! THE KISSES!!! :spicy: :faint:

I AM SO FLOATING IN HEAVEN WITH SUCH DIVINE EMOTIONS! :wub:

REHANN, thank you for posting the pictures too.

:clap: *Girls, please forgive my screaming my lung out on this post okay. I can't help nor stop myself today. :worthy: I
OK, I'll go dream some more with all the episode I missed last week then I'll be back to post with you girls again later. :thumbup:
Girls...I hear you!!! THIS IS TOO GOOD!!! :cloud9: I'm lost for words!! I can't concentrate on any other drama!!! I haven't watch any lakorn lately!! Right now...IPKKND/ARSHI is my only love!! :heart: :wub:

How was everyone's weekend?!! My weekend is usually filled with ARSHI. Sometimes I watch old epidosde or VMs. This weekend, I mostly spend on reading ARSHI fanfic and a little bit of my fav VMs. Just can't get enough of them!!! :blush:
ah girls~ i don't know what to do with myself right now..
the episode finish more than 3 hours ago... but i still on the episode...
don't know how many time i smacked that replay button! god help me!
will i got to sleep or not tonight?

cecilia

Staff member
I love every ARSHI moments today ... he was so lonely when he turned to his side and saw that khushi was not there, picked up his phone and headed toward the pool to call her and soon realized that he can't disturb her .. or perhaps, remember what the RITUAL is all about and stop. For the first time, he followed the rule thoroughly. *AWE*

And OMG! i love how he surprised Buaji ( me too) .. Who would have thought that a man like ASR would invest a little of his free time to look up things to surprise others (last thing in my mind) I'm so curious of what he'll have in store for Khushi once they're married (no, not gutter mind kind or mayber lmao). I'm so in love with ASR from the ring exchanged conversation to his NO ONE CAN TAKE YOU from THIS LORD GOVERNOR line. :wub:

The POOL! It sure seems like their 2nd homebase - getaway moment. It's where all their intimacy moments start and it's where it'll begin after marriage too .. Love love love the tease he gave her ... i wish i understood what he said as he moved in for each kiss. The forehead, to the left check, to the right check and to the very lips of her .. OMG! I'm so jealous! KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA SINGH RAIZADA, you are the luckiest woman on earth to get this LORD GOVERNOR's love (all of his love). Now, the world will be unstoppable for him .. i'm not scare of the past now .. as i know ASR loves KHUSHI too much to let all these things bother him. He's not pessemistic but also not optimisitc .. he's in between so i'm sure he'll finds way to solve this to keep his love by his side after faulting her and fighting for her for so long ..

I can't wait til tomorrow too <3 -- as for Shyam .. argh!

HAPPY BIRTDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY HANDSOME BARUN SOBTI!
WISH HIM LOTS OF HAPPINESS, GOOD HEALTH, AND MAY ALL HIS DREAMS/WISHES COME TRUE!

rehann

sarNie Adult
I love every ARSHI moments today ... he was so lonely when he turns to his side and see no Khushi, picks up his phone and head toward to the pool about to dial her phone then realize that he can't disturb her .. or perhaps, remember what the RITUAL is about and stop. For the first time, he strictly follows the rule. *AWE*

And OMG! i love how he surprise Buaji and me too .. Who would know that a man like ASR digs up info to surprise others - now, i'm only curious what he'll have in store for Khushi once they're married (no, not gutter mind - but who knows .. asr might have it on all the time). I'm so in love with ASR from the ring exchange conversation to his NO ONE CAN TAKE YOU from THIS LORD GOVERNOR lines.

The POOL! It sure is their magic moment - getaway moment. It's where all their intimacy moments start and it's where it'll begin after marriage too .. Love love love the tease he gave her ... i wish i understood what he said as he moves in for the kiss. The forehead, to the left check, to the right check and to the very lips of her .. OMG! I'm so jealous! KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA SINGH RAIZADA, you are the luckiest woman on earth to get this LORD GOVERNOR's love (all of his love). Now, the world will be unstoppable for him .. i'm not scare of the past now .. as i know ASR loves KHUSHI too much to let all these things bother him. He's not pessemistic but also not optimisitc too .. he's in between so i'm sure he'll finds way to solve this to keep his love by his side after faulting her and fighting for her for so long ..

I can't wait til tomorrow too <3 -- as for Shyam .. argh!
ceci i will try to translate that moment for u... since i still can't sleep...
when arnav drag n push Khushi slowly to the wall...
'What are u trying to do Arnav ji?
'look at u!'
'why?'
'because dadi said i can't meet u till 'haldi' ritual right? so now i want to look at u carefully' (love her flirty expression)
then he touch Khushi right cheek. Khushi get nervous.
'Arnav ji... Di will come...' arnav kiss her forehead.
'let her come'
'dadi ji will...' Arnav kiss move to her right cheek...
'let her come'
'bua ji...' now his kiss got on her left cheek. (love that her word get short after the kiss...)
'let her come' then arnav try to move his lips to Khushi lips...
'if aman ji call?'
'let him call'
'what? aman will call?'
'yes... if he got urgent matter he will call u right?'
'khushi u have to write a book... ''100 ideas to ruin a romantic moment'' by Khushi Kumari Gupta'
'Singh Raizadha...'
then their heart beats crazily!

hope this help ur dream! time to try to sleep...
ahhh... working in about 4 hours from now! Arshi will sure make me crazy~

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ceci, watch English sub here!! I just saw it on Dailymotion!
http://capschool.in/....php?url=xsxzv6

Poolside scene: Super HOT and ROMANTIC...funny too! OMG...I'm dying here...I need to catch my breath!
K: What are you doing here?
A: I'm seeing you.
K: Why?
A: Because Grandma told me that I couldn't see you after "Haldi" ceremony, right? That's why I'm looking at you.
ASR touched her left cheek.
K: Arnav, sister-in-law could come here.
ASR kissed her forehead!
A: Let her come!
K: Grandma could come.
ASR kissed her left cheek!
K: Aunt...
ASR kissed her right cheek!
ASR going for her lips!
K: What if Aman called?
A: Let him call!
Looked at her and said, "What?!!" (hahaha...loved his reaction here!!)
A: Aman would call up!
K: Yes...
If Aman has some important work then he would call you up, right?
A: Khushi, you should write a book, "100 Ways to Spoil Romance" by Khushi Kumari Gupta
K: Singh Raizada
Both smiled at each other with heart beating at the same time.
End.

EDIT:
Hahaha, Rehann beat me to it!! Enjoy, Ceci!

cecilia

Staff member
Thank you, Rehann & Kath, my heart is beating so so fast .. no more rapid race .. *back to heaven*

BTW, i'm so mad .. all the HQ uploader accts got deleted from YOUTUBE ..
now, i have to resort to SPLIT clips or gawdy LOGO on vdo clip T_T
so mad at youtube! I want to see ARSHI on my computer - big and clear with logo free !!!!!!!

I even signed up for STARPLUS site to watch their clips too but sadly, vdo is not available for oversea fans T_T BOO!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you girls for posting more update... keeping me smiling all day now. :)

Same like you Rehann, I can't get enough today LOL. I don't mind reading or watching everything all over again.

Cecilia in about two weeks I'm going to go hunt down the dvd of this show in the Indian Store... hopefully I'll find it, then I'll share the HQ with you girls if and when I find it. :shutup: :hide:

cecilia

Staff member
I know - it's horrible .. i wish and only wish that STARPLUS allow me to do this on their site then i won't have to depend on anyone .. i applaud the fighter uploaders -- they must be tired now to stop uploading all these HQ clips. Well, i gues at least they're better than the Thai lakorn one .. logo in all four corners or three corners lmao (I sure hope they'll make this available later one when the show comes to an end .. WOULD SO BUY myself a copy for keepsake - even without subtitle but in HQ, i'll take it)

Rehann, maybe you'll have more luck in Malaysia. I know that a lot of import DVD came from there to the US (Minnesota) If you still hold interest in this in the long run (until it ends) then please let me know if this is available in DVD there too (if none carry online then)

*I'll try to go INDIA TOWN in CHICAGO one of these days to check it out too (i felt sad lsat time when we passed through it wihtout stopping - my sisters are in a hurry to come home)

Maya, please let me know when you find one *cross fingers you'll find it na*

Edit:
i think i'm most flatter in ASR b/c he wants EVERYTHING to be right this time .. therefore, he invested all his time to make sure all the RITUAL routines are done properly so that no one can separate him from his wife in the future again! He's so accurate!!!! Don't under estimate this good looking man .. behind that moody face, he's a kind heart man <3

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
This is one BRILLIANT episode!! LOVE YOU CVS!!! :bravo: I loved every bit of it...well except Shyam!! He ruined the mood just a bit..but ARSHI's magical moments stole the show!! Hats off to SARUN!!

Glad that ASR heard Khushi defending him and learned the truth on why she got slapped the other day!! This makes ASR love and appreciate her more. For sure the bond is so much stronger. Him thanking her after he pick up his cell phone is really awesome!

The sleeping scene is great as well. Awww..they are so missing each other. It's so magical to see them telepathically sensing each other!! Seeing Khushi redoing her Salman's poster made me smile!!

The whole engagement scene is just too amazing! ASR surprised everyone with his knowledge of the rituals as well as the willingness to do all of them. Way to go ASR!! I love you again and again!! :heart: You managed to make everyone happy especially his Khushi!! ASR reminded Khushi that she was his that day when he wrapped the bandage on her ring finger at the temple!! So glad that he remembered that!!

Now for the poolside romance!! I need oxygen mask here!! :faint: This is truly their little love nest! Loved how the whole scene played out!! I feel like a peeping tom! :coverlaf: This is really romance overload but loved every part of it! Khushi should have keep her mouth shut about Aman calling...but at the same time we get to enjoy a funny scene with classic ASR reaction.."WHAT THE.." :lmao3: Loved the naughty ASR....oh how I wish I was Khushi!! :blush: Did anyone noticed that Shyam did see ARSHI romancing at the poolside? I'm so thankful for that. Don't want that Snakewa to ruined the scene!!

I will be abusing the replay button for sure!! I can't stop smiling!! :cloud9:

cecilia

Staff member
Aman needs to be INVISIBLE forever! Even at such tender moment, his name just have to come up!

Can't complain - i like his ignorance attitude there though - LET THEM ALL COME if they insisted but he'll continue to do what he does best ..

BUT WHY?! Everyone gets on my nerve now .. First, it's the Phone, goons, HP, the WHOLE family, Buaji, and now AMAN too!!!!

*sighed*

I want my COMPLETE ARHIS kiss!
SR better be worth it *blushed*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDqsiAc2azg
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VDO 0f him - just uploaded today.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing the HOT Barun vid!! Wished he had more and new photoshoots!! All of his pictures has been recycled so much!!

I saw a similar vid with exactly the same songs! Check it out!

cr as tagged

cecilia

Staff member
I know what you mean - i stop making ARSHI mv b/c all my favorite scenes had been recycle .. but just when i did that .. everything came running back to me .. THE LAST FEW EPISODES are a bunch of NOOSEBLEED treats - I have a feeling i'm coming back to do ARSHI mv sooner than i think lmao

As for BARUN and photoshoot - i want more too - same for Sanaya (can't find any good single shot of them to do graphic on) .. i'd love to see him dance with Khushi .. wish they have another kind of TERI MERI scene with him dancing with her (of course, different song - even though i love love love teri meri to death). I wish to see BARUN AND SANAYA do live performance together too - i mean, if SRK and MADHURIT can do it for special reunion - ARSHI should be okay to do it once in a very long time. (I'm not complaining .. i'm asking na)

Anyway, i've been slacking off so bad lately without doodling around ARSHI things .. haven't touch any lakorn (still stuck on episode 2 on TNNKK .. i'm super bad on this - sorry, YADECHERS) so last night i've received a msg from the VIKI team wanting me to design ARSHI page .. i went crazy (i stayed up til 3 in the morning, doodling around the page, coming up with idea and in the end -- this is all i got :/ http://www.viki.com/...ve-to-this-love (I'll update more later when my mind start thinking again)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I love all your posts today, and I "like this" for everyone like crazy today, hope I don't go over my limit yet today. :dance2: LOLz :secret:

Khushi has told ASR that she loves him and she also told others that she love him behind his back (though he over heard it :wink: ), so with this love confession I hope it will be the strong bonds that will hold them together and for ASR to always remember that whatever happen, Khushi has and will always love him and will be there for him, so whatever that evil Shyam's plans for them it will not work and it will never separate or hurt their loves. :worthy:

Another thing, do you girls think Shyam is trying to killed the baby with whatever medicine he is replacing with Angali's medicine? After all, she has been pregnant for so long, yet her belly is not showing at all, so would the producer killed off the baby? :scratchchin:

:spin: Katelyn me too, this is the only show I'm watching right now and too obsessed with it to care about anything else. :crazy: Last week while I was sitting in the hospital room, all I can think about is the show. :crazy: I'm telling you, I think I am beyond crazy now. :crazy: LMAO :yahoo: :loool:
I Haven't watch lakorn for almost a year now, and I have been so lazy and busy with family life/issues to even continue my two subbing projects that I have been trying finished.

Rehann, I can sit here and looking at the pictures you post up all night.

Cecilia, I will look at your new sigs whenever I need a pick-me-up moment. :drool: :coverlaf:

THIS IS TOO MUCH, I better practice control or else I'll get a heart attack if the wedding night happens this week. :lol: :p :lmao3: :ghehe: :nailbiter: :rofl: :lol2: :clap2:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia the pages look very nice, but why it has such a sad mood/theme?

Question: Do I have to be a member of viki to help with viki's project?

Both hot videos are nice... thanks for the post Katelyn and Cecilia.