i can feel my heartbeat -- for them all over <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNmhg6f7p64

rehann

sarNie Adult
i don't know the name of it na .. but it taste super good lmao

gosh, after seeing some px of BARUN AND SANAYA on facebook
i feel like doing another marathon on their episodes this weekend again lmao
i can feel my heartbeat -- for them all over <3
me toooo! i'm about to do the same tonight...
but i'm working morning tomorrow so sad! but it's okay...
switch the shift with my partner! gonna run for the marathon tonight~

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ceci and Rehann, I've been doing the old episodes marathon!! I just can't help myself!! :p

Thanks for sharing the ARSHI vid, Ceci! I will be watching more fanmade vids too!

rehann

sarNie Adult
awww... what a bittersweet episode!
i understand Khushi action n also arnav reaction but hope that their love will find its way~
kyun dard hai itna~ cry for that moment... KHushi really hurt!!! Arnav always said something that he will regret when he got mad!
he should learn how to control his anger! at least towards Khushi!! poor Khushi...
i understand his anger but please skip all that 'killing heart' words!!! arnav ur anger is reasonable but ur word is soooo unreasonable!
u shouldn't say anything like that!!
but easy yaar~ i love this scene...

cr IPKKND/fb
love when he said "don't u ever dare call her name by your mouth! don't u ever dare!!'
my heart melting for him~ i'm forgive him at that time!! he love Khushi soo much...
i'm laugh so much when Khushi not answer his calls n hide the phone in between all that 'shabzi'
really khushi style!!
cr as tagged
BTW Arnav should start to find way how to make up with Khushi!! this time its not gonna be easy...
what i gonna says that IPKKND will got more spicer day by day!!! i love to see possessive Arnav...
he will get more n more possessive over Khushi in everyway right now! even her name he doesn't let Shyam call...
we can see love, jealousy season on the air this week~ love Arshi...
excited to see re-mehendi caremony tomorrow!
love precap also~
anjali 'i know u angry with Khushi ji cause she doesn't listen to ur word... but she doing that to save me! ur di... that u love more than ur life!

rehann

sarNie Adult
another superb episode~
Nk did a great job tonight... Mafi MANGO.... hahahaha LOL
love Arnav reaction n answer when Buaji ask for that coconut! so cute~
excited for Arshi kiss n haldi coming up next...
also for this saturday Maha episode!!! but the promo make me anxious!!!
what gonna happen? how will Arshi pass this new disaster?
oh god!!! what this? wish for a perfect wed for Arshi not the sad one again~ NO NO NO... poor my Arshi!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meShZpgZ00w&feature=share
cr as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
The UK fans are so lucky!! Love these promo!! Barun is too cute!! :crush:
Arnav's message

Khushi's message

ARSHI's message
cr: Bollywoodhague

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
FINALLY Khushi kisses Arnav!! :dance1: :dance2: :dance3: :cheer: This time it's intentional!! OMG...I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode!! I want to see more of Arnav's reaction to that kiss!! Hmmmm...will he kiss her back? :scratchhead2: I sure hope so!! How about another rain kissing?! :pervie:

SBS - OMG...love this BTS clip! Barun is so funny!
cr mintujeff

Here's the precap! It starts at 5:55
cr loverboy19021

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
another superb episode~
Nk did a great job tonight... Mafi MANGO.... hahahaha LOL
love Arnav reaction n answer when Buaji ask for that coconut! so cute~
excited for Arshi kiss n haldi coming up next...
also for this saturday Maha episode!!! but the promo make me anxious!!!
what gonna happen? how will Arshi pass this new disaster?
oh god!!! what this? wish for a perfect wed for Arshi not the sad one again~ NO NO NO... poor my Arshi!
cr as tagged
Thanks, Rehann!! I'm kinda nervous about the Maha episode too! :nailbiter: We'll see what happens!

cecilia

Staff member
i'm nervous about their future together ..
today wu sounds so sweet and cute
i might give in later to watch it lmao

thanks girls for the BTS look of tomorrow na.
Looking forward to the kiss
*i need to stop reading negative review so i won't feel so turn off lol

Edited:
OMG, Barun was hilarious! Doing cartwheel on the bed then doing some ninja moves too lmao

cecilia

Staff member
OH GAWD! ASR is so fine in WHITE -- they both are so hot today!!!! Looking forward to tomorrow and MAHA episodes (i might be angry but at the moment, i'm in ARSHI land b/c they are just so dreamy together with theik nok-jok :wub:)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Loved today's episode!! It was well balanced with enough ARSHI scenes to satisfy us!! Both are too HOT and awesome today!! :spicy: Khushi's kissing Arnav is very special to see!! :cloud9: Why did her Aunt interrupt them?!! :thumbdown: Khushi was about to kiss Arnav some more...perhaps rain kiss him.. :drool: :coverlaf:

Well, we've seen their love and bond growing stronger so I feel more confident that they will be ok whatever the future holds!! They may stumble a bit but will find their way back in each other's arms! They are getting better with dealing with their problems and be able to apologize to each other! Looks like they are able to communicate better too. At the beginning, Arnav apologized to Khushi and at the end Khushi apologized to Arnav! I'm sure their love and their commitments will be tested again and again. I don't mind the drama and get frustrated at times, but I don't think I will quit watching! Just expect there will be some good episodes as well as bad!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
STEAMING HOT precap!! Arnav is seducing Khushi!! OMG...his sexy voice and intensed eyes are too much to take!! :spicy: :faint: I'm in gutterland!! Khushi is one lucky girl!! I can't wait to watch the ME episode tomorrow!! :woot: :dance1: :dance3: :dance2: Ummmmm, I think I killed the replay button!! :blush:

cr MainEkHasina

cecilia

Staff member
OMG - i read the WU for today episode and it sounds like ... ARSHILAND ...
that precap clip sure got me going --- GAGAGA! i'll wake up tomorrow to stream it live then lmao
thanks na, Kath.

No matter what, i can't give up on ARSHI yet ... despite how much i hate how the pace are going now lmao

cecilia

Staff member
The new CHRISTIAN GREY <--- i have not read the book but ppl at indiaforum dubbed him this

Credit: CDlove

OMG! Today episode is filled with GUTTERS!!!! ASR is .... so smexy whispering in her ears like that .. rubbing his check to her cheek -- teaching her kissing style lmao (she learns to angle her face as he moves in closer) ... even got her to think naughty too .. OH, GOSH! He's sure is good at influencing his woman <3 -- she can't run from him with this kind of arousing attitude from him *blushed*

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I am soooooo behind... I misses so many episodes, I need to catch up. But since today is MAHA ep. I'll make sure finish it before next episode air. :) :dance1:

:secret:Cecilia, you post got me lost in the gutter land now. :drools:

But damn it I hate Shyam and Dadi, they better not ruin the wedding. I'm so surprise that the wedding is not on MAHA, and this really scared me that the wedding might not happen. They couldn't have a short wedding with only 20 minutes show, could they? :teary:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
This fanart sure send me to the gutter again .. CHRISTIAN GREY and ANNA in ARSHI style lmao

Credit: As tagged
For the life of me, I can't think of what Arnav has in stored for Khushi with her being blindfolded like that. I'm sure is not going to be a kiss, because ASR does not need help or care whether her eyes open or not to kiss her. :pervie:

Love the picture, thanks for sharing Cecilia! :thanks:

cecilia

Staff member
I'm excited for tomorrow episode ...

another good news is .. the old writer came back -- so i'm expecting to see lots and lots of romance (if the marriage pulled through)

Don't know if this is an old or new interview (the photos look old) but he mentioned Sanaya (it must be new) out of this interview .. there are two things i'm jealous of ..

HIS WIFE, HIS WIFE!!! GOsh, he will not live alone but WITH HIS WIFE!!!!

and he got dizzy from his first kiss! (jealous! i wish i'm that girl who got him dizzy) lmao

http://www.zingmag.c...st/page-41.html
Credit: jalebigirls | india-forums

This interview was hilarious! i couldn't stop laughing at how he describe everything ...

BTW, i'm still jealous of his wife .. she got his first paycheck gift too!! I was telling Nikki that there is this fan girl from youtube (whom i'm subscribed to b/c she made great ARSHI mv) and whenever she comments, she always have the funniest thing ever aid. Just yesterday, she wrote something along the line 'Prasam, you're quick(can't remember how to spelled his wife's name), you have him this life time, Sanaya will have him next life time, and I'll have him the lifetime after that' lmao .. everytime i read interview of him, i feel like her .. Want to say that exact same thing lmao

rehann

sarNie Adult
The new CHRISTIAN GREY <--- i have not read the book but ppl at indiaforum dubbed him this

Credit: CDlove

OMG! Today episode is filled with GUTTERS!!!! ASR is .... so smexy whispering in her ears like that .. rubbing his check to her cheek -- teaching her kissing style lmao (she learns to angle her face as he moves in closer) ... even got her to think naughty too .. OH, GOSH! He's sure is good at influencing his woman <3 -- she can't run from him with this kind of arousing attitude from him *blushed*

what i want to write???? u said it all...hahaha
thanks ceci... for that spoilers pics~ what Arnav motive of blindfold Khushi's eyes??
another gift? some surprise? some arousing game? woooooooo..... i prefer the third one....hahaha
Arnav is too seducing~ i can't breath properly watch this series recent episode~ that haldi scene was breathtaking~
poor Khushi don't know what to do~ Arnav keep attacking her with that hottie touch, eyes n voice from every side!!!!!!!
wohoooo... not so poor but lucky i think!!! hahaha...
spoilers are evrywhere! tonight is the revelation episode... what make dadi agree do not tell that secret to Raizada family n accept Khushi as Arnav dulhan? i think that another Shyam dirty plan!
~wedding will air in another 7-8 episodes... this also another spoilers fact... don't know to believe it or not... but since all rasam is almost complete guess the spoilers is reliable!
p/s... waiting for Another arousing game from Arshi tonight!!! hahaha God help!!!! always turn crazy n horny watching this series!!!
last but not least HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SANAYA aka KKGSR.... always happy my dear!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng4tF_1eowM