Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

somp9

sarNie Adult
how many more episodes before this series end? I can't sit for too long watching part by part. want to buy DVD if they will make it happen.

cecilia

Staff member
how many more episodes before this series end? I can't sit for too long watching part by part. want to buy DVD if they will make it happen.
The drama has not end yet so you won't get the whole set but if you go to your local india store they might have the weekly episode like how thai lakorn does with their. However, when official dvd comes out - it's only made available for the Indian community oversea - india, pakistan, etc. (i was told this)

But i plan to do a trip to Chicago in the future to hunt for this series - even if it has no sub. Someday, i'll put sub in there myself when i have the free time for it lmao (i just need HQ dvd, that's all)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Today's epi totally broke my heart! :( Today's epi also proved to me that Khushi loves him and he loves her and wants to believe her too thats why he gave her 10 mins...!!! When she was holding him back, by holding his hand and crying, it got to me. it was sad! I love today's epi a lot minus the Shyam part!

cecilia

Staff member
^me too, jen. I cry a lot in today episode, from her begging him to not leave to him taking off.

Yesterday episode was a tear jerker with the button scene and today is no difference. The CV definitely knows what they're doing in these characters. Can't wait to see next week (though he's not going to be in there much - i'm watching it for Khushi's fight to find her swami)

Made this : enjoy na.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8VqgeDdjck

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I looove the new version of RABBA VE song. It's so emotional and haunting!! I cried while watching this mv!! My heart ache so much for them!!!

Here is the translation by doraemon meaow
Why are your shadows present in my dreams? Why is my heart so lonely? Why are my lips so silent? Why there is so much of pain in your love? I am unable to find out the reasons.
The ending of this song is so magical. It perfectly tells the depth of the pain khushi is undergoing.

cecilia

Staff member
the button scene has become my favorite scene among the other .. but the pain in this scene took all the emotions out of me (i cry like a baby) and the airport too T_T

cikna

sarNie Adult
Thanks to our dearie ceci, we all have become indian drama fans! kudos to you, ceci! hehehe...i can't go through my days without a dose of arnav and khushi!!! i've been rewatching sweet scenes between them. i'm not sure i can bring myself to watch the coming episodes with barun not around. i must admit, he's the main reason i'm watching this serial. i mean, his looks, his voice, his stares, his stance, his amazing acting skills! anyways, just wanna share this fanmade MV created by flyawayformat. the song is is beautiiful. i think it's about a man betrayed by the woman he loves the most. basically, that sets the tone for this MV, arnav felt betrayed by khushi. i can't stop listening to this song and rewatching this MV. maybe, some of you have watched it.

bewafa (unfaithful)- imran khan

cecilia

Staff member
His angry scene made me feel sad for him 'struggle to free' the love he has for Khushi .. but still can't release it so he just scream out his heart!!!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
the button scene has become my favorite scene among the other .. but the pain in this scene took all the emotions out of me (i cry like a baby) and the airport too T_T
Ceci, the airport scene is so heart wrenching and emotionally draining for me as well!! The whole episode is soooo heartbreaking!! *sniff sniff*

cecilia

Staff member
I finally went in to look at some of his history work time frame - according to history - His soap runs 1 years at the most ..

but looking at GREAT AND POPULAR show - it can runs up to 3 years lmao

but i'm hoping that this runs only a 1 year or 1.5 at the most lmao (in June 2012, it'll be one year)

cecilia

Staff member
Made this if no one has seen it yet (too addicted to them lmao)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ1y6V0gSm8

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent, Ceci!! I really love your mv!! I cried watching this too especially the airport scene!! The new Rabba Ve song is so sad and heartbreaking and it fits perfectly with the airport scene. It depicts their emotions and pain so well! I'm getting so addicted to this song. I've been listening to it countless of time today. I'm just been feeling sad because of their separation! :teary:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Missing ASR so badly especially his intense and sexy stares and presence!! :teary:

I had to go back to my playlist and watch Arshi's cute and romantic scences. The almost kissing scene is one of my most favorite. It's so unforgettable!! Even though they didn't actually kiss, but it is by far one the sexiest scene ever!! You can feel the sexual tension between them! Steams and sparks were flying everywhere!!! I had to fan myself and I couldn't breathe!! Sarun did an awesome job here with such amazing chemistry!! There were so much passion in his eyes. He was about to walk away but just couldn't resist Khushi!! He just couldn't contain himself because the feeling is too overwhelming!! He always wanted to be in control and use his brain and not his heart. Most of the time he is unsuccessful like in this scene. I love it when he lose control because at this point his heart is taking over! The sexy music really enhanced the scene here!!

:spicy: :spicy: :spicy:
cr ismailvegamze

cecilia

Staff member
^agree - i like it when he loose control of himself = and follow his heart .. and approach Khushi in his most flirtatious ways lmao

cikna

sarNie Adult
^agree - i like it when he loose control of himself = and follow his heart .. and approach Khushi in his most flirtatious ways lmao
yeah, i second u! behind that mean, cold and emotionless exterior / facade, lies a seductive and warm man who wishes nothing but to make his woman happy

cecilia

Staff member
Khushi is missing Arnav badly today - feel so sad for her .. i miss HIM even when i'm not married to him . so if i'm khushi, i probably die of being worry sick.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
katelyn, love your gifs. my mind says no when arnav is not around, but my heart can't help but to watch the latest epis. at least, khushi is there
Thanks Cikna!! I feel a bit unsettled watching the show without our Mr. ASR!! hehehe...When he's on the screen, I can't help but stare at this BEAUTIFUL man and forget to read the English sub. So I ended up replaying so many times to read the sub. The man is so captivating, Barun is doing such an awesome job in breathing life to Arnav! He made us all drool and swoon!! In addition, his on-screeen chemistry with Sanaya is undeniable!!

I'm so acting like a fangirl!! BTW, how are you doing? I remember you used GRGR to teach in your class and it was a big success!! Any chance that you might integrate IPKKND into your classroom lesson as well? I bet it would catch a lot of attention!!!