Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

cecilia

Staff member
Maya, someone needs help here -- searching for that one lakorn you have of Wave and Ramona in wheel chair : http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/57077-lakorn-name/

Thanks, Kath -- will watch this tomorrow (internet is so killing me now at the apartment) have to sleep early for two exams early tomorrow morning so night all - keep sharing b/c when i'm done with those tomorrow .. i'll come here to spam lmao

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:shock2: WOW, someone actually searching for this lakorn too? :dance1: Now I have help and I can use Khushi and ASR telepathic method to wish for someone to upload this lakorn, because I don't know how to convert the tape. LOLz :bopping: :rockon: :thumbsup:

Thanks Cecilia... for the message, I'll go reply in soon. In the meantime, since you don't know about this lakorn. Here is the link to the title song. I mention before that I wasn't sure if Ae or Angela (Ramona sister) was in also in here or not, but guess what? They both are also in this lakorn too. :whistle: I don't have that bad of a memory at all :clap:

IN REGARDING TO ARSHI, I haven't watch since last week... so I'm not going to read of respond to any of you girls' comment yet. But I will say I LOVE, LOVE TODAY EPISODE, ASR IS ALMOST BACK BEING SUPER CUTE! LOVE HIM IN BLACK SUITS :yahoo: :drool:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Awww... Arnav really just wanted to hold her hand...how cute! He's a changed man..but I do miss that arrogant side of him! Can't wait for Khushi to make it up to him since he just wants to spend time with her....

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Enjoyable episode today!! I was laughing a lot!!

Everyone was enjoying the movie except for Arnav! He was bored!! All he wanted was to spend time and get some attention from Khushi! When she was crying because of a sad scene, he passed his handkerchief to Khushi. Unfortunately, it didn't reach her because Manorma was using it. After the intermission, Arnav saved Khushi a seat and made sure she sat next to him. He couldn't even hold her hands!! I felt bad for him! For sure he was annoyed that she gave NK more attention!

After the movie ended, they all went home. Arnav was getting ready for work! Khushi knew he was angry but didn't quite understand why. He finally explained all he wanted was to spend time with her. He said she didn't understand him at all. He left the house still mad.

Khushi followed him to the office and wanted to make it up to him. The part where Khushi changed into different western outfits was hilarious!! :lmao3: Loved Arnav's expressions!! :loool: As it turned out, he was about to do a presentation for his clients!! Khushi realized her mistake! Fortunately, the clients loved Khushi's presentation. Arnav's expression here was so priceless!! :rofl: He was probably thinking that the clients must have bad taste in clothes!! I couldn't stop laughing!! :lmao3: :loool: :rofl:

Later, Arnav scolded her and she apologized. He softened and understood her reason for doing all those things. She got two tickets for English movie, will wear western clothes and speak English! Arnav asked her to call him "Arnav" and she had some difficulties. She finally got it right and they shared a very nice hug!! :cloud9:

The next day, Khushi was making preparations to celebrate Arnav's birthday!! Khushi felt really disappointed when the family told her that Arnav doesn't like to celebrate his birthday!! I hope they will go ahead and celebrate it!! And hope that he will understand and appreciate her efforts! She needs to shower him with lots of love so he will overcome those bad memories!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwww...lots of sweet scenes! I love that Khushi likes to hold on to Arnav's shirt and that he likes to hold her hand when they are sleeping together! Who could forget her tae kwon do style of sleeping!! :rofl: :lol: :loool: I would be all over him too! :coverlaf: Love his beautiful eyes! :drools:

This is really HOT!! His intense and longing stares...faint!! :faint:

cr as tagged

Reactions: Mae

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Love these beautiful mvs by Ceci!! Loved the songs selection!!

Arnav looks so hot with the suit and blue shirt!! :spicy: He looks so perfectly beautiful!!

cecilia

Staff member
I'm so relief today after taking all my exam ^__^ 2 more next weeks but it's easy (piece of cake)

but anyway, just got done with work study -- i'm super excited .. can't wait to watch today episode!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Good to hear!! Big relief, ha? I remember those days!! Good luck on your other 2 exams too!!

:secret: My advice to you!! Don't read the posts on IF so you won't have any bias when you watch the episode!! I enjoyed it!! :rockon: :clap2:

cecilia

Staff member
OMG! Khushi is too cute .. i like her way of pacifying with ASR but i'd love to see it at home instead ... Poor ASR -- felt embarrassed for him but ooh, he better get used to her act b/c he loves her for her after all. I love Khushi and her western adaptation ... pretty cute with that officer/cowboy look --- and i love that he scold her but yet find her amusing --- their sweet little hug at the end did it all for me .. so in love <3

Read spoiler -- KHUSHI MET SOMEONE who has a similar attitude like ASR!!! I sense competition! It's about time!! I'm super excited to see what's in store for us ARSHIANS!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^Ceci, I'm not ready for another man to create drama between Arshi since they finally have a bit of peace!! I still want the honeymoon track, DAMMIT!! :pervie: :bhehe:

IPK fangirl mv! Our constant fear of our HOTTIE quitting!!

cecilia

Staff member
Kath, that video cracks me up!!! It sure was the dilemma then for me lol I was depress and stress for 1.5 days lmao

I'm going ARSHI youtube shopping today .. and found this wonderful COATIEO! Short but hot .. b/c KK sung it.

Did i posted this already?

I don't think there will ever be a day when i won't fall in love with ARSHI .. whenever i feel down on their love .. i go on a video rampage and fell into their FIRE one again .. gosh, the fever shoot straight to my heart again .. and love them even more. I think the reason why i love them so so much is b/c their chemistry is beyond words .. the minute you see them together you sense that they're in a good place together ... just a glimpse and i'm all theirs again! BTW - KK sung this song as well (i'm a fan -- he has such a nice voice next to many of my favorite Indian playback singers)
BTW: I love this song ... first time i heard it was from the movie 'THE TRAIN' -- pretty good movie but i think n'ek forgive p'ek too easily for cheating behind her back .. this is one reason why i hate CHEATING HUSBAND!

I love this song as well:
*If anyone didn't watch this movie, Zeher, give it a try .. it's really good ..
Emraan Hashmi always play the cheating husband lol

SOrry girls, i might have post some of these already .. there are too many, i lost track when it comes to ARSHI lol

rehann

sarNie Adult
wow~ i feel it had been too long for me... not posting anything here~
quite busy lately...
but never leave arshi behind... catching all ep also... when feel tired keep playing all Arshi MV...
its help recharge my BATERY... hahahaha

i read some cheesy rumours for next week~
- a first intense fight after wedding!
- time for arnav to make up with Khushi... will he succeed? (another passionate scene guranteed for Arshi)
- Khushi so surprise to see someone so similar to Arnav...

u all can check this image for that spoilers...
http://www.imagebam.com/image/25d703214988681
cr india forum

but the last one sound soo fishy for me!
Someone so similar to Arnav?? who that probably be?

some people state also about new-entry for Harshad Chopra... another actor~
but then clear that as romour!

then teamBarun tweeted...
~will Khushi pregnancy be a great gift for Arnav in his Birthday this year!! :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

awww... i'm so speechless read those tweeet~
i don't know what to think!!
aside from another entry of new actor... i prefer a preggo's Khushi... :woot: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:
what u all say girls?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you very much na ja, Ceci, for sharing the videos! LOL...no worries na about sharing repeated videos. I do that myself too!! Love them all! I don't mind watching them over and over again! :bhehe:

Rehann and Ceci, thanks for the spoilers/rumors info! I don't know what to think too. I haven't been reading or replying much lately on IF!! I've been too busy and obsessed with Arshi FF! :blush: But if I have to choose, then I'm all for Khushi being pregnant!! We all can babysit!! :dance2: :dance3: Yeah, we still want a honeymoon!!

BTW, missed you Rehann..and Maya too!! Where are you, girl?

cecilia

Staff member
The spoiler of the person ... who has a similar trait to ASR is in a body of a little boy lol is CV trying to tell us something?

Anyway, I had a dream last night that Khushi was pregnant lol -- all these preggo talks sure get me going ... now it's in my dream too lmao WISH that this DREAM will come true soon ^___^

cecilia

Staff member
i just took a 2 hour nap (it's not a nap) and dream of ARSHI again -- trying to have babies .
OMG! What's going on? I must really want them to hurry up ... lol

rehann

sarNie Adult
The spoiler of the person ... who has a similar trait to ASR is in a body of a little boy lol is CV trying to tell us something?

Anyway, I had a dream last night that Khushi was pregnant lol -- all these preggo talks sure get me going ... now it's in my dream too lmao WISH that this DREAM will come true soon ^___^
i just took a 2 hour nap (it's not a nap) and dream of ARSHI again -- trying to have babies .
OMG! What's going on? I must really want them to hurry up ... lol
is it the spoiler?
http://www.india-for...asp?TID=3240636
cr as tagged

ohhh... others doubted that the baby boy will be Arnav brother! oh no yaar~
who gonna give birth to a baby boy right now??? Mami Ji??? hello hai bye bye!!
at first i read those spoiler my mind was really on ASR junior...
that gonna come to Arshi life very soon...
remember it was baby boy... not a boy or child!!!
ahhhh.... i don't care i want she to get preggo nowwww!!!
LMAO crazy already sorry...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Interesting...a baby boy by the name of ASR and acts like Arnav Singh Raizada?? Hmmm, I don't think Arnav has fallen in love with anyone else before..additionally he used to be so arrogant that I don't think he had a relationship with any other woman.. Wishful thinking... Hehehe, but I can't wait until Khushi becomes preggo.and Arnav taking very good care of her!!!

cecilia

Staff member
OMG! Do not bring this 'other' woman into the conversation .. my heart can't take it. It'll shatter at the mere thought of this! CAN'T BE, IMPOSSIBLE! I refused to think or accept it if it does come true!!! NO!!!!

Let's just take that he's there to taunt the couple to hurry up and get the baby business going ...

Mae

sarNie Adult
OMG! Do not bring this 'other' woman into the conversation .. my heart can't take it. It'll shatter at the mere thought of this! CAN'T BE, IMPOSSIBLE! I refused to think or accept it if it does come true!!! NO!!!!

Let's just take that he's there to taunt the couple to hurry up and get the baby business going ...
It won't happen! Bet the kid will be Bubbly's brother :p