Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

rehann

sarNie Adult
so he completely leaving~
so sad but nothing we can do... just respect his decision... n understand him!

look like now we just have to enjoy every second of Barun as Arnav in IPK...
n then prepare for another new entry~ who knows another chemy will be built up in IPK...
it quite hard na??? but as the show must go on... so i try to open my heart the biggest i can...
to accept this big changes!! cause i will never leave this show at any risk...

i got some feeling that they will make ASR dead... read one post in IF last night...
she go and meet Barun at the set... she also post her pics with Barun...
she have little convo with barun... she asking about his leaving the show... n if another man acts as Arnav she will not watch the show...
n his answer was... 'no one will replace me as ASR but there will be a new entry...'

what does it means??? Arnav dead... Khushi so devastated n then another man come n colour back her life with love???
that what he meant? then how come she still connected to Raizada?? that new man is Arnav's bro?? Dhruv?? oh... so many questions mark!! nevermind!! just wait n see... i believe that the possible thing that might happen... cause it too risky for them to just bring another lead to acts just like how ASR is!! that will create more chaos!!! better for them to create another love story of Khushi with another Raizada gussa wala son!! start afresh!

but if that what will happen then another difficult task for Sanaya... after just a month get married... n she lost her Arnav!!
her Arnav that if he in danger she already can feel it... what if he go n didnot come back??? how devastated Khushi can be???
her Amma always said 'Khushi can't live without Arnav'... what if that really happen??? can she live without Arnav???

ahhhhh what the hell i'm thinking right now!!! sorry girls if what i write make all of u get more miserable!!

**then Iss second pyaar ko kya naam doon??? (so confused)

Mae

sarNie Adult
Rehann, I'll be ever more sad if they kill off Arnav! But, it may be the truth and I have to stop denying it...

rehann

sarNie Adult
Rehann, I'll be ever more sad if they kill off Arnav! But, it may be the truth and I have to stop denying it...
yeah it sad~ but it better than we continue watch Khushi romancing Arnav that not Barun!
that really awkward!! CV sure know nobody will accept other actor as Arnav except Barun...
so just wait n see how CV will built the future track~ but i think the dead of ASR is one of the most potential track...
n hope that what they will really do~

*not that i hope Arnav to quickly die but just want a track that sound acceptable...
not awkward n messy one that will make me loss my patient!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Girls, this is too depressing!! How do you feel about the interview? Too sad and can't help tearing up while watching it!! :cry:

I think it's just damage control!! How would you like to be interview by your boss? This is so scripted and not credible enough!! Why can't they do a live press conference? We can't really trust what we see and hear! I'm sure there's a lot going on behind closed door!

Partly, I do understand Barun! I think he is overworked and burned-out! He had been looking very tired for a while now. You could see the difference of how he looked when the serial started compare to now! Must be really tough to be married to an actor too! He doesn't have much time to spend with his family!

Rehann, I don't know how they will continue with the show!! I'm hoping they won't kill ASR off! Maybe, Barun could come back later and end the show on a good note! I'm still hoping for that! There are still fans who are doing their best to bring Barun back to end the show according to the original storyline (End it on a good note because they can't live without each other...happily ever after) WE really want our fairytale ending na!

cecilia

Staff member
eh, i couldn't finish the interview -- it's too fake for me lmao
I'm not taking side either ... not Barun nor GUL .. b/c nothing really was clear to start with.

All i know is that .. IPKKND needs to end now .. if not, it's okay to carry on without Barun -- but please do not replace him. Actually, i was thinking .. they could have his character get into a car accident and his body was never found .. Khushi was devastated when she found out that her husband went missing/died or whatever it is. She fainted and found out she's also pregnant (yes, namnao lol) .. and this is when I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOu line come into play. She can't kill herself b/c she has to take care of their love child -- and she can't leave AARAV alone .. therefore, she's obligated and has to live for these two children. The new entry can be a new man -- maybe in her life but her love for ASR will always remain the same. Through out this journey, we'll see the man helping Khushi and wanting affection from her but yet at the same time also falling for Anjali. Years later, Khushi and ASR meet again and reunited .. live happily ever after with their two children .. TAKE SOME LEAP JUMP and 20 years later .. We have AARAV and some other girl .. repeating KHUSHI and ASR's love story or better yet -- if BABY ARSHI want (i want it to be a girl) .. she can be the mirror image of her dad -- going after some rich arrogant man while disguising herself as a middle class or poor girl to teach this arrogant man a lesson of humanity lol

Wow, i pretty much got myself a synopsis of a fiction there lol but yup - today episode sounds cute but i don't think i can watch it .. too much Aarav scene .. not enough ARSHI .. maybe i'll watch it later or not .. depending on my mood swing now that Aarav is their son ^___^

Iya

sarNie Adult
I'm not taking side either ... not Barun nor GUL .. b/c nothing really was clear to start with.

All i know is that .. IPKKND needs to end now .. if not, it's okay to carry on without Barun -- but please do not replace him. Actually, i was thinking .. they could have his character get into a car accident and his body was never found .. Khushi was devastated when she found out that her husband went missing/died or whatever it is. She fainted and found out she's also pregnant (yes, namnao lol) .. and this is when I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOu line come into play. She can't kill herself b/c she has to take care of their love child -- and she can't leave AARAV alone .. therefore, she's obligated and has to live for these two children. The new entry can be a new man -- maybe in her life but her love for ASR will always remain the same. Through out this journey, we'll see the man helping Khushi and wanting affection from her but yet at the same time also falling for Anjali. Years later, Khushi and ASR meet again and reunited .. live happily ever after with their two children .. TAKE SOME LEAP JUMP and 20 years later .. We have AARAV and some other girl .. repeating KHUSHI and ASR's love story or better yet -- if BABY ARSHI want (i want it to be a girl) .. she can be the mirror image of her dad -- going after some rich arrogant man while disguising herself as a middle class or poor girl to teach this arrogant man a lesson of humanity lol

Wow, i pretty much got myself a synopsis of a fiction there lol but yup - today episode sounds cute but i don't think i can watch it .. too much Aarav scene .. not enough ARSHI .. maybe i'll watch it later or not .. depending on my mood swing now that Aarav is their son ^___^
haha ceci, I love your imagination!!! lol. that would work too, but i def want this drama to end. it's just no longer the same anymore. my last day will be the day Barun leave. anyone know when that is?

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling

Ceci great ideas, I think u should be the CV instead. lol Anyway, I'm sad to see Barun leaving the show is incomplete w/out him. Wondering r u girls still gonna continue the show w/out Barun?

cecilia

Staff member
i will continue it .. for sanaya .. and that b/c i already made up my mind that ARSHI love story had end ... what i'm watching now are just alternative ENDING LMAO

i just thought it was weird how they're making the whole PAYASH coming to AMERICA a big deal like a forever thing .. when they're only there fore a meeting (isn't it?) (i asked b/c i have not watch the episode closely ... only ARSHI's scene lol)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ceci great ideas, I think u should be the CV instead. lol Anyway, I'm sad to see Barun leaving the show is incomplete w/out him. Wondering r u girls still gonna continue the show w/out Barun?
I'll probably stick around for Sanaya too but the passion for the show is no longer there like before! :weep: :nono1:

cecilia

Staff member
Okay -- so i thought while cooking (for myself) that i like the idea of Khushi waking from all these in coma (someone mentioned it to be a dream at IF) ... i think it'll be cute if it's a coma b/c she had lots of month to dream about it. When she woke up, she realized that whatever she dreamed of actually happened already --- and that she is married to ASR .. the audience then get introduce to the RAIZADA one by one ... PAYASH HAVING A CHILD OF THEIR OWN .. Aarav with his dad, ASR, carrying his little 1 year old sister, ARSHI, all surrounded by Khushi in the hospital bed. Khushi missed out Anjali's wedding during her beauty sleep and once she transit back to the RM, she meet a pregnant Anjali w/her her new husband ... Imagine that! WOW, i'm on a roll today -- can't think anything but ARSHI all day long. Barun! Why do you have to leave? :( .. NOW, i have to resort to my own imagination to satisfy my own thirst for ARSHI ...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^That's awesome Ceci! :thumbsup:
I think I could still get my Arshi fix through some amazing FFs. I know some of the writers will continue to write about our Arshi!! I will totally have Sarun in my head while reading them. :cloud9: Arshi/Sarun will continue to live on for me!! I'm sure some writers are cooking up new stories to explain the absence of ASR as well! :fanfic: Some of the fanfics are really addicting now more than ever especially when Barun leaves. I'd be more eager to read the fanfics than watching the show!!

cecilia

Staff member
i enjoyed today episode ... and one thing i noticed is that ARSHI are not ready to be parent ... ASR still have little tantrum at khushi when she wants to correct Aarav's wrong doing and when Khush's busy doing her things -- she's like a kid .. forgot to pay attention on what goes around her .. when Aarav left her side .. with ASR asking her .. she just shake her body and do nothing .. THESE TWO have lots of parenting class to go through to become successful. I don't know about you girl but i can't really take KHUSHI on a serious note when she wear them clothes ... unlike when she wear SARI .. it makes her look mature and wiser (not that she isn't -- just that her clothes make her look immature lol). Also, she looks like she's capable of fixing problem and make them stable unlike when she wear them clothes and make thing feel like it'll crumble down any minute lol

I guess you could say ... physical does play a big part for me in khushi's case have me acknowledge her maturity.

BTW: I'm going to hold BARUN accountable for his interview -- TAKING A BREAK .. not quite so i will keep that hope going strong that he'll return when the script calls for his character .. therefore .. whatever comes .. let it comes.

Going to wait til i'm grey like this 'TERE LIYE' for ARSHI :cry:

I MISS ARSHI already :(
Translation: http://zouve.com/bol...ein-wo-baatien/

Now, i'm in tears :cry: Maya's so lucky - she was not exposed to this news yet :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDPXjXuGBOE
Translation: http://www.hindilyrics.net/translation-The-Train-%282007%29/Beete-Lamhein.html

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^Thanks Ceci for sharing those awesome vms! A small part of me want to believe that Barun is "taking a break" too and will be back when the time is right to close the show with happily ever after! :weep: These past few days I've been watching a lot of Arshi vms and just reminiscing how good we had with Arshi's magic! A unique love story that we were fortunate enough to see and gained new friendships in the process! I still tear up watching these vms.

Hmmmm...I wonder where Maya is? Does she know about Barun leaving?

I get so emotional these days! I felt like we just gone through a bad break up with Barun/Arshi!! These songs makes me cry and think of them!! :cry: I know...I'm going crazy! :crazy:

Already Gone... :teary:

This song is perfect for ASR...how much he hurted Khushi and changed later because of love! :cry:

This song is for Khushi/Arshi when ASR is gone... :tearybye:

Feeling extra melancholy hearing this song.. :cry1:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
All the symbolisms that conveyed Arnav and Khushi are meant for each other! Awesome video!!

This is very cute...Love=Food and Hot n Sexy=Barun!!!

cr as tagged

rehann

sarNie Adult
i enjoyed today episode ... and one thing i noticed is that ARSHI are not ready to be parent ... ASR still have little tantrum at khushi when she wants to correct Aarav's wrong doing and when Khush's busy doing her things -- she's like a kid .. forgot to pay attention on what goes around her .. when Aarav left her side .. with ASR asking her .. she just shake her body and do nothing .. THESE TWO have lots of parenting class to go through to become successful. I don't know about you girl but i can't really take KHUSHI on a serious note when she wear them clothes ... unlike when she wear SARI .. it makes her look mature and wiser (not that she isn't -- just that her clothes make her look immature lol). Also, she looks like she's capable of fixing problem and make them stable unlike when she wear them clothes and make thing feel like it'll crumble down any minute lol I guess you could say ... physical does play a big part for me in khushi's case have me acknowledge her maturity. BTW: I'm going to hold BARUN accountable for his interview -- TAKING A BREAK .. not quite so i will keep that hope going strong that he'll return when the script calls for his character .. therefore .. whatever comes .. let it comes. Going to wait til i'm grey like this 'TERE LIYE' for ARSHI :cry:
I MISS ARSHI already :(
Translation: http://zouve.com/bol...ein-wo-baatien/ Now, i'm in tears :cry: Maya's so lucky - she was not exposed to this news yet :( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDPXjXuGBOE Translation: http://www.hindilyrics.net/translation-The-Train-%282007%29/Beete-Lamhein.html
thanks to you Kath~
i'm crying like a fool now...everytime i see just a flash pic of Arshi now...
i can't help myself but just cry... without Arnav how this epic love story will be???
wish that this is just a nightmare... n my Arshi will be tgther forever...
'forever is a long time... but i wouldn't mind spending it in ur arms...'

i'm crazily miss them... want to make all old days marathon...
but once i see their face... i start to cry... what should i do??

rehann

sarNie Adult
Khushi was damn funny tonight...
laugh till tears... what the!!!
She was right... Arnav made a mistake by spoiled Aarav with money...
n i also will get mad if my husband talk to me like that!!
but Khushi always finds some antics to show her unsatisfied feeling.... n that really funny!!
Arnav will have a hard time to make up the whole thing...
but doubt something?? after this will Khushi joining the office or what??
hope Cvs not try to give any bad hint!!
the way he reply Khushi when she ask... 'after this... Aarav will think that if he get mad u gonna present him with all that stuff... wouldn't he???'
'why not? main hoon na(i'm here right)?'... thank god Khushi not reply... 'agar tum nehi hoo... to kya hoga??(if u re not here... then what happen)'
ohhh without that reply i already feel bad...

ufff... Arshi really made me paranoid all these days!!

stop it!! :smack: :smack: :smack:

cecilia

Staff member
ASR said that .. KHUSHI AND ARNAV are always together in last night episode too. HAMESHA, HAMESHA ... *sniff*

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Girls, in case you haven't heard it yet! Here is a clip of Barun Diwali Live Interview with Noreen Khan broadcasted 13th November 2012 on BBC ASIAN NETWORK!
cr TheRaha26

Mae

sarNie Adult
Rumor is that Sanaya Irani has also quit IPKKND too.. Instead of sadness, I'm actually happy with this rumor.. Star Plus can finally end the tv show with a happy ending with both Barun and Sanaya gone...

cecilia

Staff member
^Mae, for my selfish reason .. i hope it's true so we can have FINAL word on IPKKND.

Maya's mia b/c she's enjoying the awesome weather -- on vacation :p