Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ So...they didn't have a proper closure? The lead guy just basically walked out? Haha. They just went "okay, happy ending" or what? How...interesting. It's pretty sad. I'd be very sad.

Why do I feel like they always have the same facial expression? It kind of bothers me...sorry.
He gave proper notice!! The production and channel didn't really do a good job while he was there! They wanted to continue the show by either replacing him or killing the character off and introduce a new man to Khushi! Fans were really upset but there were many other reasons too for the SP to end it abruptly! We don't know what exactly happened behind closed doors! The ending was good but could have been much better.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Hey my friend and I'll be going this Sunday. What should we bring? For sure, it's the camera! :p But should I also bring a printed photo for an autograph or they'll provide it for free or what? I never have meet the celebs before so it'll be our first time. I wonder can Sanaya read English if I type a note on my phone or write it on the notepad because we're deaf, we're pretty nervous how to communicate with her. :) Oh this might be hilariously awkward, do we just simply wait in line, do we need to pay the fee for meeting her, etc? :sweat:

cecilia

Staff member
^^ So...they didn't have a proper closure? The lead guy just basically walked out? Haha. They just went "okay, happy ending" or what? How...interesting. It's pretty sad. I'd be very sad.

Why do I feel like they always have the same facial expression? It kind of bothers me...sorry.
He didn't walk out on them .. he gave them a two month notices .. prior to that, the other casts also left the show too .. and like i said early, there are a lot of politics behind this. We see his star friends/casts support his decision as well when all these mess was happening. It was rumors that he want to quit to pursue his career in Bollywood and that he had signed other films already. Close sources say that he did not have any movie contract as he still have an one year contract with Starplus. It was the production house who came out to ask the public for story to run the show b/c they ran out of idea. The production house (copyright company) also started a new show similar to this as well and due to their problem with starplus (b/c the production want their show to air on starplus b/c starplus doesn't want it therefore the new show went to another broadcasting company), they've been neglecting this show for their other show (it was said that this production also do this to their own show when they started another one .. b/c history had repeated itself through GEET, then IPKNND.) Anyway, since Starplus can't negotiated things with Production house to get copyright from the production producer, the show has to come to an abrupt end and the blame was then put onto Barun Sobti - the male lead. Like Kath said that his character is said to be kill off or replace. The fans didn't like to kill him off as they love ASR too much and none of them wants to see another man replacing Barun either. It was known through twitter that another actor had started shooting his scene for the replacement role and then later change to the new actor coming in to be the new lead by 'accidentally' kill of ASR ... Also, he says, she says source stated that Barun had shot his individual shots for the killing scene already and did whatever part he have left to do before he head to the UK for the SPL special with Sanaya. After the special event was over and with the high demands/calls from the fans -- STARPLUS then came out and pulled the plug on IPKKND and blamed it all to Barun. Like i said, there are a lot of politics behind this. If you follow this messes, you'll know SP took this chance to blame and defame him. This is why i was telling Rehann that i don't want him to come back to finish his one year contract with SP after his vacation with his wife from UK. (Again, he gave proper notices -- the production house and the broadcasting channel did not come to a good conclusion -- therefore, they blamed it on Barun). If think about it, Barun could have pull out of the SPL show and not attend it if he's very unprofessional about it.

As for the abrupt end -- STARPLUS have the power to control of that .. they could have stall the production a little longer until Barun comes back just like how they did during the kidnap scene (he needs a real big break b/c he looks so worn out since last month). I also feel that the reason why they pulled the plug on IPKNND is b/c they realize how much of a big fanbase SARUN/ARSHI have after seeing the result in SPL meeting in UK. The people who went there claimed that the house was filled with most of IPKKND fans ... also, if you watch fancam, you'll realize that the screams are the loudest when SARUN comes together or separately too. Along with this reactions are the protests and the phone calls SP had received over the past weeks prior to their take off to SPL meeting as well. So yup -- you really have to kindda pay attention to these little things and use your own judgement to judge. Oh, i forgot to tell you that the actual closing date for this is set for sometime next years .. february or march 2013 but due to these messes SP pulled the plug on the fans -- and announce that ugly big red screen tag blaming Barun for the cause of IPKKND. (The remain casts was to continue to the show until it ends too). Ah, there are too many other things/reasons .. but this is what i got out of the whole messes and is just trying to give you my interpretation of what happened exactly.

BTW, you'll know the phenomenon of this show if you go to youtube and search for ARNAV/KHUSHI or ARSHI or SARUN -- you'll see thousands of fanmade vd on them by so many different fans. Kath and i was telling each other earlier that we could go days watching just ARSHI mv lol -- it's that crazy. On top of that, IPKKND at INDIA-FORUMS had one of the BIGGEST fanclub ever .. over 8,000 page posts dedicated to them only (other drama have less topic posts than this) and they always on the TOP #1 rank too ^__^ Even when the show drag or when Barun was not there, the rating still remains good at a stable 2.2 - 2.7 in comparison to other current low running show. On top of that, when Barun comes back wit his sizzling hot chemistry with Sanaya-- the rating jump back to 3.0+ -- so this pretty much explains the whole phenomenon of IPKKND/SARUN's chemistry for the fans.

Same facial expressions lol - you'll run into this a lot in INDIAN SOAP not just ipkknd. I love the staring .. it's their 'AWE' moment with their official SONG in the background. I actually like these moments b/c as fan i can imagine so many things happening through their eye communications lol but as a non fans it can be annoying too. I dont' blame you b/c i hear my sisters said the same thing -- why do they always do RABBA VE stare each time she glance over my computer ..
i always told her 'its' their way of showing their s3xual attraction to each other' therefore -- these are just the indian version of 'regular' moment with each other just like how the american ppl does it in their bedroom
lmao

Kitkat, i don't think they'll provide the autograph picture for you .. you will need to provide it yourself and then ask the star for the autograph. As for taking camera -- go for it. I'd love to see it and am so happy that you're able to attend it. I hope you have a great time. Oh, for waiting .. i think you might have to wait .. or maybe pay a fee .. i'm not too sure. I can quickly try to ask Fuzzy about it and get back to you na.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Kitkat, i don't think they'll provide the autograph picture for you .. you will need to provide it yourself and then ask the star for the autograph. As for taking camera -- go for it. I'd love to see it and am so happy that you're able to attend it. I hope you have a great time. Oh, for waiting .. i think you might have to wait .. or maybe pay a fee .. i'm not too sure. I can quickly try to ask Fuzzy about it and get back to you na.
I see. Then I'll pick the two pictures I really like, the one with Barun and the solo her. I hope she doesn't mind to sign it both. :D Oh please do ask Fuzzy, I hope there will be no fee or cheaper because I spent so much on Xmas presents. :sweat:

cecilia

Staff member
Good news .. fuzzy said you don't need to pay a fee na. Check her post for date/time/location: http://www.india-for...asp?TID=3328003 -- GOOD LUCK. I hope you'll get to meet her as well as Sanaya too .. i'm super excited for you.

oh, i'll zip up my desktop wall and have them upload to you soon .. hopefully, they can be better use to you in this case. lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Wow. Loads of politics eh~. That seems like a mess. Just now I was looking up this soap opera on wikipedia and it said they had to stop because the lead guy departed. That does really suck for you fans and for the actors. What? They wanted to kill is character off? That's lame. Why? I haven't watched this yet, but I can feel anger inside me with just the thought of killing the lead actor off haha. I don't know, but killing the lead character off would disrupt the flow of the main storyline, no?

You're comment on their expressions got me laughing. I guess it's true. Bollywood LOVES to emphasize facial expressions; they don't need those crazy love scenes haha.

cecilia

Staff member
^can you imagine them doing crazy love scenes .. i think it'll set the tv on fire for the die hard fans like me lmao

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^You are right about that Ceci! Just their staring was enough to melt my laptop! :coverlaf: Since I'm rewatching the old episodes, their first eyes sex got to be the first episode when Khushi fell from the catwalk into his arms!!

cecilia

Staff member
Then he couldn't stand it anymore and ordered his securities to take her to the room, locked her up so he can devour her all he want with those sexify eyes he got lmao -- BUT seriously, the first few episodes .. you could so see how much he 'desire' her despite his denial feeling for her lmao

cecilia

Staff member
Phatman, i hope we won't give you too much hope na .. don't want to make you feel hopeless if it doesn't turn out the way you expect.

Kath, i shall watch more and come back to spam with you again on it lmao -- we'll have our sexify talk on ARSHI ... and ASR's desire to take her everywhere lmao

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Oh don't worry, I won't expect too much. Haha.

I'll be upset secretly though...haha just kidding. With Bollywood pictures, they're really good at creating romantic scenes, so I'm sure I'll be satisfied someway, somehow haha.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Kath, i hope you'll make it na .. so excited .. so happy for you too ^___^
Hey my friend and I'll be going this Sunday. What should we bring? For sure, it's the camera! :p But should I also bring a printed photo for an autograph or they'll provide it for free or what? I never have meet the celebs before so it'll be our first time. I wonder can Sanaya read English if I type a note on my phone or write it on the notepad because we're deaf, we're pretty nervous how to communicate with her. :) Oh this might be hilariously awkward, do we just simply wait in line, do we need to pay the fee for meeting her, etc? :sweat:
OMG...omg...I'm going...I'm going! I'm very excited!! I think you should be ok because Sanaya could speak and read English! Cat, maybe we could meet up! I think my hubby was a little jealous because he asked if I'm going to pose and take a picture with that guy. I told him that Barun will not be there just only Sanaya!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ Oh don't worry, I won't expect too much. Haha.

I'll be upset secretly though...haha just kidding. With Bollywood pictures, they're really good at creating romantic scenes, so I'm sure I'll be satisfied someway, somehow haha.
Yeah, there are so many beautiful and memorable scenes!! If you have a chance, check out the fanmade mvs! I got hooked on this because I was watching Ceci's beautifully fanmade mvs! Then I was completely blown away when I saw Arnav and Khushi almost kiss scene on YT!! I was like OMG, this is too good! :spicy: This drama also have lots of symbolism! It's really fun to dissect them! Their love is so beautiful and magical! :heart: *SIGHS* It has awesome and beautiful music and background tunes as well. In fact, I listen to them everyday!

Diwali scenes are too HOT to handle!! Seriously, these never get old! Check them out!! Sparks are flying everywhere!! ASR is super HOT and Khushi is so gorgeous!! :spicy: :drools: :faint: BTW, red is his favorite color!!!

They are so drawn together like a magnet! Can't keep their eyes off each other!

Wow...very intimate! He touched her ankle and made her scream!! :coverlaf: :whistle:

Almost kiss!! :spicy: :faint: Their classic walk forward and step backward at it's best!
cr to uploader

OMG...I can't breathe...I need some oxygen!!! Please someone, lend me your oxygen tank!! :faint:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Then he couldn't stand it anymore and ordered his securities to take her to the room, locked her up so he can devour her all he want with those sexify eyes he got lmao -- BUT seriously, the first few episodes .. you could so see how much he 'desire' her despite his denial feeling for her lmao
Phatman, i hope we won't give you too much hope na .. don't want to make you feel hopeless if it doesn't turn out the way you expect.

Kath, i shall watch more and come back to spam with you again on it lmao -- we'll have our sexify talk on ARSHI ... and ASR's desire to take her everywhere lmao
Ceci that first encounter at the catwalk, it wasn't just the eyes sex. OMG...you remember how he kept on staring at her beautiful lips? He wanted to kiss her so badly! I think he was more mad at her because of that strong attraction. No woman ever had that kind of effect on him!

rehann

sarNie Adult
Ceci that first encounter at the catwalk, it wasn't just the eyes sex. OMG...you remember how he kept on staring at her beautiful lips? He wanted to kiss her so badly! I think he was more mad at her because of that strong attraction. No woman ever had that kind of effect on him!
100% agree!!! just first ep... they gave us goosebump effect!! the way he stared n the way her lips shivering make me go crazy...
i stop breathing for few seconds~ from the first start they have prove us that they the epic one... then how can i stop crazy about them!! the only couple that can take away my sleep time.. that's always be Arshi~

rehann

sarNie Adult
^^ Ya'll are making me excited to watch it haha. If they did a crazy love scene, I'll probably pass out haha.
yeah... before pass out... make smeone promised to pour water on your face after u pass out... so u can wake n watch again...
pass out-wake-watch-pass out... again n again... hahahahaa that Arshi effect.. just the way he stare at her on Diwali night...
we already forgot to breathing!! jadoo hai nasha hai... that why i said (in Madhubala thread)... what other couple don't have is that sexy n hot stare!!
don't believe?? watch it... u will drown in their dreamy eyes~ yaaa... Arshi main attraction was how they communicate through their eyes...
ufff... if they have slap kiss scene!! uhhhh.... i probably got heart attack!!

ps~ love ur siggie....

cecilia

Staff member
^Not to mention .. her HARD BREATHING always get the best of ASR .. i think it turns him on too that's why he's always eyeing her ... especially when he realize that their contract marriage is going to over soon and he needs to get her in his arm asap lmao -- he plays with her words and takes action as well -- scaring the living out of her b/c he seems serious about it. I love asr --- !!!!

Kath, i bet your hubby is jealous b/c Barun is indeed very very handsome . i would faint if he comes and i happened to be there lmao -- good luck on it na. I hope you and Cat meet up with Fuzzy and have a blast there ... i'm so jealous .. i wanna meet Sanaya too.

Rehann, i could not agree .. i watch lots of Bollywood couple and Television jodi and none of them come close to ARSHI .. ARSHI are purely hotness -- stole my heart .. making me a soul of IPKKND :wub:

rehann

sarNie Adult
^Not to mention .. her HARD BREATHING always get the best of ASR .. i think it turns him on too that's why he's always eyeing her ... especially when he realize that their contract marriage is going to over soon and he needs to get her in his arm asap lmao -- he plays with her words and takes action as well -- scaring the living out of her b/c he seems serious about it. I love asr --- !!!!

Kath, i bet your hubby is jealous b/c Barun is indeed very very handsome . i would faint if he comes and i happened to be there lmao -- good luck on it na. I hope you and Cat meet up with Fuzzy and have a blast there ... i'm so jealous .. i wanna meet Sanaya too.

Rehann, i could not agree .. i watch lots of Bollywood couple and Television jodi and none of them come close to ARSHI .. ARSHI are purely hotness -- stole my heart .. making me a soul of IPKKND :wub:
yeah... people once mention that even Akshay n katrina Kaif will look funny infront of Arshi~ hahaha LOL..
now i just watch from far... deep inside my heart i really hope what i heard gonna turn out to be true...
that the seq is on the way... but of course next year...
really hope that our IPK's friends efforts... from all over the world will result something good~ Miss Arshi like hell now...
want them to burn my laptop's screen again.... hahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
yeah... before pass out... make smeone promised to pour water on your face after u pass out... so u can wake n watch again...
pass out-wake-watch-pass out... again n again... hahahahaa that Arshi effect.. just the way he stare at her on Diwali night...
we already forgot to breathing!! jadoo hai nasha hai... that why i said (in Madhubala thread)... what other couple don't have is that sexy n hot stare!!
don't believe?? watch it... u will drown in their dreamy eyes~ yaaa... Arshi main attraction was how they communicate through their eyes...
ufff... if they have slap kiss scene!! uhhhh.... i probably got heart attack!!

ps~ love ur siggie....
Most definitely! Haha. I wouldn't want to miss those sexy scenes haha.

ps. Thanks!

The only Bollywood film couple that takes my breath away when it comes to hot sexy romantic scenes is SRK and Rani. I'll have to watch ISPKKND to see if they make me lose my breath haha.