Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

cecilia

Staff member
i felt cheated lol - Sony are horrible .. they replaced Manav with a BARUN lookalike to attract me lmao
capschool.in/about-us.php?url=k6jahJ6G23JgDZ4bPuq

I might tune in for future episode if it does get better lol

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^  Hi Ceci!  Good to hear from you!  You are too funny!  The new Manav does look HOT.  LOL even the name is similar to Arnav!!  I'm not sure about the acting though since I really haven't watch Chan Chan.  Ultimately, just the looks will not do if acting and chemistry are lacking!!  Also I'm not a big fan of mother-in-law/daughter-in-law show!!

cecilia

Staff member
^me too .. i hate those mother in law abuse daughter in law .. it's a waste of time lmao
It's a different story when p'ek does it lmao --

agree, i see BARUN in the new Manav and that's why i'm attracted to the show for a bit.
As for acting, i can't say b/c all i see is ASR w/Khushi lmao
I'll tune in here and there to see what it is all about - will let you know if i like it in the long run or not too lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So, there's a season 2 to this show. I am quite disappointed. I saw the trailer and I am not convinced one bit. It's suppose to be the same plot and all but without Sanaya or Barun as the main leads, it won't be the same. I don't want to judge the actors/actress and show before it even air but the main leads face is not convincing enough like Barun's. He's not evil looking like Barun when he's mad and so forth. lol Not as handsome too I should say. As for the main girl, I don't know yet. lol There are a lot of people demanding for the directors and all to change the title name. They just added "Ek Baar Phir" to the tile, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, as if the title is not already long enough. lol IPKKND fans are upset, no piss off. LOL 

My two cents to this is: No Barun & Sanaya (plus the old cast), no season 2. 555

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
GOSH I miss this thread and misses all you gals here. :wub:

There is no such thing as season 2 IPKKND without our beautiful Arshi! :yuck:   Just the teaser alone is already a turn off! :whatever:

BTW, I just notice there was a rerun, anyone watching the Eng dubbed one yet? :)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^
Miss you very much, Maya!  I come here and post but hardly see anyone anymore! :teary: Ceci and Rehann are missing along with you!!

You girls are absolute right!  It's not the same.  Can't have IPK without Sarun!  They have the magical chemistry that could not be duplicated.  Yeah, I was on IF and the fans were royally pissed.  There was a petition to request for the title change.  Also the promo on Youtube received a lot of dislike and angry fan comments.  We had hope that someday Sarun will act together again!  What a disappointment!

As for the English dubbed, it's a great idea but not interested!  You really lose the essence of the actor's and actress's performance.  I prefer Barun's sexy and husky voice.  Voice modulation is a big part of acting!

You know I haven't move on yet.  I still watch and drool over the show everyday on IF!  By the way, Barun's birthday was this Wednesday!

cecilia

Staff member
Kate, I'm still here and there lol  I probably give season 2 a chance once it air .. i do have to admit that i love SARUN too much to see another series in the name of ISS PYAAR.  I'd love to see SARUN together again too but reality has to kick in and said that it's impossible with how things are looking for the two. 

On a side note, i've been mia from Bollywood Soap b/c none interest me now T_T

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Katelyn said:
^
Miss you very much, Maya!  I come here and post but hardly see anyone anymore! :teary: Ceci and Rehann are missing along with you!!

You girls are absolute right!  It's not the same.  Can't have IPK without Sarun!  They have the magical chemistry that could not be duplicated.  Yeah, I was on IF and the fans were royally pissed.  There was a petition to request for the title change.  Also the promo on Youtube received a lot of dislike and angry fan comments.  We had hope that someday Sarun will act together again!  What a disappointment!

As for the English dubbed, it's a great idea but not interested!  You really lose the essence of the actor's and actress's performance.  I prefer Barun's sexy and husky voice.  Voice modulation is a big part of acting!

You know I haven't move on yet.  I still watch and drool over the show everyday on IF!  By the way, Barun's birthday was this Wednesday!

Hello Katelyn and Cecilia :woot2:  hugs-hugs-hugs you two :flowers: Rose and Rehann and anyone else still here too. :beer:

I got few personal issues, and plus I couldn't login until recently, having to request new password for my account to reactivated again... which it was strange and wish I knew that before. :bhehe:  LOLz

I checked out those dubbed version, but I don't feel it.  Is just not the same and it does not pull my interest.  I decided to watched the rerun with subbed again and the magic still stronger than ever :pervie: so now I waited every day to watch it all over again, instead of continue the show with the old files I have. :rockon: :whahuh:

No other show interested me, not even that crazy copy-cat new show.  Not to be rude or anything, but the guy is so not cute... the new p'ek in ChanhChanh look 10 times more drool-worthy than him.

Beside the IPKKND rerun, I am totally and crazy in love with Fah Jarod Sai. :crush:  I think the IPKKND effect causes me to love Fah Jarod Sai more than I should. :whahuh: :whistle: :loool:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia said:
Kate, I'm still here and there lol  I probably give season 2 a chance once it air .. i do have to admit that i love SARUN too much to see another series in the name of ISS PYAAR.  I'd love to see SARUN together again too but reality has to kick in and said that it's impossible with how things are looking for the two. 

On a side note, i've been mia from Bollywood Soap b/c none interest me now T_T

Hi Ceci!  So good to hear from you dear! *Hugs*  I see you have a new obsession!  I haven't watch any lakorn in a long time but I'm waiting for Rising Sun series.  I hope it will turn out great.  I'm trying not to have such high expectation!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:
Hello Katelyn and Cecilia :woot2:  hugs-hugs-hugs you two :flowers: Rose and Rehann and anyone else still here too. :beer:

I got few personal issues, and plus I couldn't login until recently, having to request new password for my account to reactivated again... which it was strange and wish I knew that before. :bhehe:  LOLz

I checked out those dubbed version, but I don't feel it.  Is just not the same and it does not pull my interest.  I decided to watched the rerun with subbed again and the magic still stronger than ever :pervie: so now I waited every day to watch it all over again, instead of continue the show with the old files I have. :rockon: :whahuh:

No other show interested me, not even that crazy copy-cat new show.  Not to be rude or anything, but the guy is so not cute... the new p'ek in ChanhChanh look 10 times more drool-worthy than him.

Beside the IPKKND rerun, I am totally and crazy in love with Fah Jarod Sai. :crush:  I think the IPKKND effect causes me to love Fah Jarod Sai more than I should. :whahuh: :whistle: :loool:'ve

Maya... many hugs back to you!!  I've missed you!  Girls, I really miss the old days when we used to talk about IPK everyday!   Glad to hear you are still watching it.  Yes, I'm watching IPK and nothing else! :crazy:   I'm on IF everyday discussing this show.  I have some friends there who are amazing writers.  They analyze and write about symbolisms that made me love the story and characters even more!  I'm very much a die hard fan!!  

I did watch an episode or two of the English dubbed and I didn't feel it either.  The subbed version is really the best.  Yeah, so many copy cat out there now! 

Ceci and I did briefly discussed how the new p'ek of ChanhChanh looks very similar to Barun!!  :coverlaf: 

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
New article relating to Barun's movie 22 Yards!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/bengali/news-interviews/I-am-not-Brad-Pitt-Barun-Sobti/articleshow/22120656.cms?fb_action_ids=361779873954549&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%7B%22361779873954549%22%3A670757439601104%7D&action_type_map=%7B%22361779873954549%22%3A%22og.likes%22%7D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D
We caught a very tired and sleep deprivedBarun Sobti on the sets of Mitali Ghoshal's 22 Yards inKolkata. He speaks to us about the film and about
'Suzy' " as he calls his co-actor Suzanna Mukherjee

Do you hope
to recreate the chemistry withSuzanna Mukherjee that you had withSanaya Irani?

Of course, we have gotten along well so
far and we are both putting in the hard work. As I had always said, it takes two
people to work hard to create the chemistry.

How do you make each
other comfortable?

Yaar, that is something you can't do deliberately.
It's either a given or it's not. So it was a given luckily here.

Do
you offer yips and advices to Suzanna?

She is very good. I don't think
she needs any tips and advices. And for any help, the director (MitaliGhoshal)
is there.

What are the common topics between you two in your free
time?

Right now a lot over scenes and small talk

What
was your first impression of Barun?

I am not a judgemental kind of
person. But yes, I know her better now

What can we expect from the
couple?

It's for the people to decide.

What made you say yes to
the film?

The script got me hooked.

Did you have a say in
having Suzanna chosen, considering you are involved in the project in every
way?

I am not Brad Pitt, so I don't get to chose.

Barun and his co-star really looks cute together!  Wow look at his gorgeous smile!!  :crush: