Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGosh girls, I'm so hopeful for our ARSHI! Here's a great song for them!! Our Khushi is so strong and not give up on Arnav!! Love her so much!!
cr as taggged

"I Won't Give Up"

When I look into your eyes
It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
There's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul?

I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

And when you're needing your space
To do some navigating
I'll be here patiently waiting
To see what you find

'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make
Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use
The tools and gifts we got yeah, we got a lot at stake
And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend
For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn
We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in
I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not
And who I am

I won't give up on us
I'm still looking up
Still looking up.

I won't give up on us (no I'm not giving up)
God knows I'm tough enough (I am tough, I am loved)
We've got a lot to learn (we're alive, we are loved)
God knows we're worth it (and we're worth it)

I won't give up on us
I'm still looking up

cecilia

Staff member
but garima? i believe he admit her as the thorn!!! n for that thorn what the punishment will be? scared just to think about that...
i thought about this that he won't forgive her .. it's b/c of her that's why his mom committed suicide .. but i think if he really look into reasons, he will soon realize that his father was the cause of this .. if he did not hear/witness what SHYAM said to him in person about Khushi/Anjali then perhaps he might have doubt on his dad and side with him but since he heard Shyam's confession i'm almost positive that he will find deep within him to forgive Garima. I mean - like the saying goes .. like mother and daughter. Khushi is her amma's daughter and if she believes that her mom was innocent then she is innocent. She just happened to be in the wrong time and with the wrong people. And if anything, of all the memory we've seen so far from ASR there was no FOND memory of him with his dad therefore i concluded that his dad was never there for him which is why he always refused to claimed himself as he is his father's son. To him, Shyam is the mere reflection of his dad and that's why he can't stand people like that. So my point is, he will come to forgive Garima as Garima and Khushi are in similiar situation -- scapegoat for someone else's lust/flaw. Too bad that his mom took action before hearing/finding the truth out. Anji would have done the same thing to herself too if Khushi didn't step back or ASR don't find the truth to protect her from Shyam's shame. I mean, of all the people who would understand Garima the most .. i would say ASR b/c he has witness his own sister's marriage and his wife's incident. I have full faith that he will forgive GARIMA b/c of these REPLAY actions from Shyam, Anji, and Khushi. Anji's very lucky to have ASR in her life .. otherwise, she would be dead by now just like his mom (not be mean here but Anji is after all a very fragile and naive woman who would jump in conclusion before thinking - like the abortion case).

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:yuck: Okay the more I watches today episode the more I want to kick Shyam’s face! :rant: :numchuck: :smack: :ninja: Who is with me?! :scratchhead2:

Either Arnav will eventually forgive Garima because she is Khushi's mom or he will find out that his father is a cheating bastard just like Shyam and a cunning little b_t_h like his Hitler-mommy dearest. :pervie: :rockon:

:hide: Yes sorry Iya :wink: :welcome1: You need to post more, so we can get your name right. :bhehe: :welcome:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay this is just my opinion on today episode:

I don’t know what going to happen or how the story will unfold tomorrow, but as of right now, I’m happy that Arnav didn’t disappointed me and he came for Khushi as I had always believe he would.
Also, I don’t believe the wedding will happen tomorrow, it will be another clip hanger like last Friday. :scratchhead2:

:secret: The way Arnav talked about their past, pains and betrayals happen on their wedding day, etc. I believe tomorrow can be the day that he will tell everyone the truth about their contract marriage. That mean the wedding will probably happens next week, after he cleared her name. :dance1:

:crush: This time the wedding will be out of love, but their past and future will eventually collide and the two will have to deal with this entire problem together. :cry: The hates and betrayals will always be there, but not between the two of them; it will be them against their family. Especially when that evil Shyam still around, and this time he will be crazier than before, so he will plan something and take that crazy wife of his along. Because of her conceited-self probably think her Chote abandoned her again when he chooses to married Khushi instead of calling the wedding off after hearing about Garima was the person that causes their mom suicide. :whatever:
:weee: So drama, drama and more drama for our Arshi until that evil Shyam show his true color. :annoyed: :teary:

Once the Shyam fiasco is exposed maybe the show will end like the rumors say it will end. After all, what else is therefore the story if they don’t create more hate or separate track? :nono1:
One thing for sure, the accident rumors did comes true. :weep: The PH and CVs probably came out with the rumors and see the reactions of the fans and run with their story. BUT HEY DON’T HAVE TO BELIEVED ME, JUST MY THOUGHT! :shutup: :shrug:

OK let’s get back to the episode so you ladies will not try to kill me for mentioning about the rumors. :whahuh: :clap:

:whistle: Did Arnav call out “amma” after the crashed because he has an epiphany just before the crashed? :scratchchin:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
This post is not bashing anyone, just curious. :scratchhead2:

I wonder how old is the majority of peoples at IF? Why are they so gullible to believe in every rumors that came out? :shrug: :facepalm:

:yes: OK I am now positive that Arnav did has an epiphany during the crash. :clap: :fanfic: If you guys don't believe me, go back and watch it again, there was something there. :wink: :ghehe: :rofl:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I agree with you about IF!! It's getting so frustrating!! Going to watch today's episode again with Enlish sub!! There's a lot going on in this episode that people might not catch!! I think the crash/almost death experience would give him a total different and good perspective. He was so torned with the whole ordeal but he already got his answer from his mom. Only good things will come of it I'm sure! I don't think the outcome will be that bad! I think all of us here can deal with whatever the CVs will dish out!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ What makes me go "What the.." is when people want all the i's dotted and all the t's crossed!! That is not realistic expectations at all. They are too idealistic!! Things in the real world does not happen that way!! Some things are not meant to be solved or there's no right and wrong answer to certain things! It's the life experience that you have to go through. Sometimes you make mistakes but you learned from them! And what I can see in Arnav that he is a changed man!! I like his transformation! Who knows...we might hate his guts again for his poor decision. LOL

As for Khushi's humiilation and hardship, we know Arnav is responsible for some of that!! Just know that life is not fair and the one you love have the power to hurt you the most too!!

Also as viewers, we see everything with different perspective. We know what's going on but we can't expect the characters to react or behave a certain way or that they would make the right choice.

Sorry for my ranting!! After all, it's just a serial that we all love. We have to remember to chill too and just sit back and enjoy!

rehann

sarNie Adult
love all post today! make me think more positive about today episode!

Maya ~ when i look at Arnav's last night... i also thinking that somehow he will enclose about their contract marriage!
don't know why but that what i feel... let see whether what we feel will turn out true or not~

Kath, Ceci & Maya~ thanks for all your post... now i got the base to convince myself that what Arnav had said might not turn out bad!
he always surprise me~ look the way he start his talk... i remember one scene when he go to apologize Khushi at GH...
the expression n words is about the same~ cause before he start apologize or anything he will start with something harsh~
hope what i feel turn out to be true... now time for Arnav to prove his love... all of this is already too tiring for Khushi... take ur turn man!
hug her for the rest of ur life! i have faith on u...

cecilia

Staff member
hahaha -- i was watching DIWALI episode last night .. and when khushi went to ask him why didn't he give her the anklet earlier or why did he holds onto it and gave it to her now .. and what about when he was about to kiss her earlier .. what are all these suppose to mean lol He felt corner and got speechless, didn't how to response so he YELLED at her to JUST LEAVE him alone lmao -- He avoided the question by telling her that HE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE HER FACE lol she demanded for an answer and he grabbed her real tight and realized soon after that he's hurting her then he let go off her and leave the scene in frustration LOL Oh, ASR .. you're so true to yourself. That was so funny and cute at the same time so what he said today was just another way of how he'd handle heated situation/discussion lmao ASR, ASR, at the end of the day - you still can't leave Khushi alone b/c she has you around her BIG BIG heart <3

I forgot to add that with the flash back .. it shown that he has always love her .. EVER SINCE the first time he met her .. the first time she crashed into his runway .. awe .. i love you, ASR! *i'm bipolar today -- all day today lmao*

rehann

sarNie Adult
wow... my fav series 350th ep celebration~

Look at our Sanaya... she so busy jumping n clapping for the cake...

n then just relieze that others already start to cut the cake!!! 'wait i want to cut the cake too' LOL...such a cutie...

and at last... ' i cut the chocolate cake...' hahaha
LOL.... sanaya she so damn crazy over chocolate!!!
cr to lalit mohan/fb

from the start i never know that i can watch a series with over of 350 episode~
n never regret it even feel lucky that i found this series~ its make my day!
BTW happy 350th episode to all IPKKND crews... keep it up guys... we here with u all till the very end~

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^Thanks for sharing, Rehann!! My same sentiment exactly!! Me watching a drama with 350+ episodes? I never thought I would but Arshi's magic is too irresistible!! I'm glad to fall in love with this beautiful love story!!

Happy 350th episode to IPKKND team!! :cheer: :party: They are the best cast and crew ever!! Bravo to all of their amazing talents and hard work! Yes, we are here to stay til the end!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha -- i was watching DIWALI episode last night .. and when khushi went to ask him why didn't he give her the anklet earlier or why did he holds onto it and gave it to her now .. and what about when he was about to kiss her earlier .. what are all these suppose to mean lol He felt corner and got speechless, didn't how to response so he YELLED at her to JUST LEAVE him alone lmao -- He avoided the question by telling her that HE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE HER FACE lol she demanded for an answer and he grabbed her real tight and realized soon after that he's hurting her then he let go off her and leave the scene in frustration LOL Oh, ASR .. you're so true to yourself. That was so funny and cute at the same time so what he said today was just another way of how he'd handle heated situation/discussion lmao ASR, ASR, at the end of the day - you still can't leave Khushi alone b/c she has you around her BIG BIG heart <3

I forgot to add that with the flash back .. it shown that he has always love her .. EVER SINCE the first time he met her .. the first time she crashed into his runway .. awe .. i love you, ASR! *i'm bipolar today -- all day today lmao*
Ceci, we think alike!! :lolyup: I was watching the Diwali episode late last night too and the one when Arnav found out about Khushi's engagement! :ghehe: Actually I was up till the early morning! I went to bed around 3am. I think I'm going crazy with Arshi as well lack of sleep! :yawn: :crazy:

ASR is the typical p'ek..bpak mai throng gub jai. He was in denial the whole time. He tried to distant himself by treating her badly so she would hate him. Loved the good old days of IPK!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
Ceci, we think alike!! :lolyup: I was watching the Diwali episode late last night too and the one when Arnav found out about Khushi's engagement! :ghehe: Actually I was up till the early morning! I went to bed around 3am. I think I'm going crazy with Arshi as well lack of sleep! :yawn: :crazy:

ASR is the typical p'ek..bpak mai throng gub jai. He was in denial the whole time. He tried to distant himself by treating her badly so she would hate him. Loved the good old days of IPK!!
awww~ u both make me want to make another marathon of this series tonight~

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Rehann, go ahead and watch again. I did. :woot: Just too bad I am missing out on the important episodes. :whatever: :weep:

Thank you for sharing the pictures. It's so lovely to see the whole casts and crew celebrate their 350th. Congratulations to IPKKND for an awesome serials! :bravo: If the show going to end soon or Barun is leaving, I want it to end on a happy note so we can remember Khushi and Arnav/ASR forever. Hope they will not replace him with different actor. :nono1: Lakorn ended everyday, so I have no problem see this show coming to an end, and I'm sure we will get to see more work from Sanaya and Barun again soon. But Arshi will be in our heart forever! :yahoo: :spin:

Some IF peoples should understand of these situation/circumstance instead of bashing everything and anyone they can think of only because of some rumors. :dude: :faint:

*SO no one saw something laying on the side of the road when Arnav swirled his car to the right and hit the tree? :strong: :coverlaf:

Anyway, the more I watch today episode the more I love it. The flashback scene, Khushi's acting, NK's role, Arnav's realization just comes together so perfectly. :yahoo: Can't wait for tomorrow episode. I hope Arnav will redeems Khushi's name by open up about their contract marriage. :worthy: :clap: The p'ek Thai in ASR should not disappoint me! :arrg: :thumbup:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I know about Cecilia, but don't know about you 3 ladies. So where are you ladies from anyway?
:eek:fftopic:
Sorry for the late reply on this!! Yeah most of us are from Southeast Asia!! I'm Chinese/Cambodian and a bit of Thai too!! My paternal grandmother is Thai and both of my grandfathers are Chinese!! Though I can understand a little bit of Chinese and Camodian, I'm more comfortable and fluent in speaking Thai! I've been a lakorn fan like forever now with my addiction to IPK, I have less interest in lakorn. I never thought that would happened!

cecilia

Staff member
OMG! I'm shattered T_T
How can i go to sleep with this in mind T_T
Barun gave in his 2 months notice T_T
I'm so lost .. Article stated that he's staying and now this T_T
God help me, please.
I can't handle this at all ..

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ceci, Rehann and Maya
The best way to handle our Arshi madness is to watch old episodes again and again! They work wonders you know!!

Maya, I don't think I'm ready for the show to end yet! :teary:

*SO no one saw something laying on the side of the road when Arnav swirled his car to the right and hit the tree? :strong: :coverlaf:
Maya, could this be a blooper? Let me go back!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! I'm shattered T_T
How can i go to sleep with this in mind T_T
Barun gave in his 2 months notice T_T
I'm so lost .. he came out to say he's staying and now this T_T
God help me, please.
I can't handle this at all ..

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T
OMG...I thought he confirmed that he's not leaving the show!! What the... Now I can't sleep too!! :nailbiter: :cry:

EDIT:
OIC
Is Zee news realiable?