Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

rehann

sarNie Adult
look like ALLAH heard my pray!!
some news come out in twitter now~
Sarun will shoots for their happy ending on this 28 NOV... which is tomorrow!!
n they will cut off that bullshit accident!!!
so damn happy... but fell sad at the same time.... without Arshi how my life will be???
but just cheer up... will live with their memories... n rewatch their phenomenon love story again n again...
thanks ceci for bring me here!!!

cecilia

Staff member
it better be a happy ending .. hoping they'll go on their HONEYMOON finally and hopefully, we'll get KHUSHI telling ASR that she's pregnant or something lol

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG...that's great news!! Thanks Rehann!! I really hope it's true! A happy ending is what we are all praying for!! This news had lifted my spirit! :thumbsup: Yeah, a honeymoon and Arshi baby would be cherry on top, Ceci!! :cloud9: Will continue to live in Arshiland by watching the old episodes, mv and FFs!! Thanks Ceci for introducing us to Arshi/Sarun!! :kiss:

EDIT:
News/spoiler
http://www.india-for...asp?TID=3312089

ME this Saturday with Sarun as Arshi! Sarun will shoot for two more days!

cecilia

Staff member
so i read the live update discussion thread today .. it seems like SP is being an *** on this whole IPKKND ending .. they wrote in the red line that usually comes up in the show .. that THEY (SP) couldn't retain BARUN b/c he left the show for some movie deal. OMG! That's so unprofessional. Some fans blame BARUN for being unprofessional b/c he was pretty lenient about the whole situation and stay mums about whatever happen behind close door to create this happy atmosphere and here we have it .. SP trash talking about him. Poor BARUN. i'm going to blacklist STARPLUS from my list starting when IPKKND end. I don't like ppl who treat their daras like this ...

Today update sounds pretty fun -- might watch it later and with the thought that it's coming to and end .. i feel so much better .. no more stress lol (even though it's abrupt -- at least it brings closure to this favorite love story of mine and that's all i care about - sorry, a bit center there but it's the truth -- i will not force myself to watch crappy episodes w/out one of the lead)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep...don't blame it on our Barun! :rant: I'm sure he gave proper notice. PH and SP should have ended properly while Barun was still there! The ending is still so iffy! I'm totally on edge!! :nailbiter:

Check out this article if you haven't done so! It's an amazing and well written article by Fuzion Production.
http://www.fuzionpro...e-a-better-end/

cecilia

Staff member
i'm so worry about the ending .. hoping it's not sad ... better not or i'll blacklist the whole crew/production house/the channel all in one lol

Mae

sarNie Adult
It's heartbreaking we won't get to see our favorite Arshi couple anymore, but better ending it then killing off ASR :) I'm happy the show will finally end with both Arnav and Khushi..and no Viraf :) I hope it's a good ending...honeymoon and pregnant Khushi...

rehann

sarNie Adult
It's heartbreaking we won't get to see our favorite Arshi couple anymore, but better ending it then killing off ASR :) I'm happy the show will finally end with both Arnav and Khushi..and no Viraf :) I hope it's a good ending...honeymoon and pregnant Khushi...
so sorry dear~ barun in London now n will not come back for shooting anymore...
the CV will use all that they have shoot~
the show will end with Khushi winning the contest...
which is better than a tragic death of ASR...

i badly want friday to come really soon!! so that i can forget about all this messy... all the dissapointment that i had!!
all that i know my Arshi had a happy ending! thats it!! fullstop!!

even still got Madhubala... but i feel empty!! like something was not right!! i lost half of my soul!!
now MB going very well but why i feel nothing?? feel empty!! this is what happen when we r too used...
when we love something, someone sincerely!! we feel empty!!

LM sir come out with statement that he will come out with new love story on next Jan... n he will be so happy if he get the same cast of IPK...

i believe that what will happen... since everyone still in contract with SP n PH... even the crew of IPK... n the show end so suddenly... i believe another series will come out to replace IPK as soon as they can... for Sanaya maybe she will once again in the show... but Barun... no i don't think so!!

i also don't want Barun to be there!! cause if Sanaya there, i will watch the series n i don't want anymore messy in my life!!! i don't blame him for all this... everyone have their own part on this not just him but since he will have his Movie launch next year... i don't see any chance he will join any series... n let him do what he want to do!!

n sorry for Barun fans... i will not watch any of his Movies or series after this... i'm trauma....
i might be bipolar later but this is my decision for now!!

cecilia

Staff member
^Rehann, i understand and respect your opinion ... but i couldn't do it .. i love BARUN for whatever he's doing ... and for this i will continue to support him .. behind his decision -- there might be other causes b/c we do not know what's going on .. it's all he says, she says .. and with SP coming out to write that LONG UGLY MESSAGE, it's clear to me that they don't care about their dara. To them, it seems like they created him and feels they have the right to destroy his career .. it's a bit selfish on their part ... to put all the blame on ASR when they know that the rest of the cast are ready to go on without him. If anything, they would just let it all go and bring the show to a good closure .. by doing this -- it just make sense to me that they are horrible .. horrible ppl like how ch7 is with their daras. Sorry, i have to stand behind BARUN this time after whatever SP came out to do to defame him.

Ah, i also tried to decode Akshay's tweets and concluded that BARUN is definitely at no fault in this matter. All the HIGHER figures is just using BARUN to blame on ..

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I still support Barun as well! Whether if he's in movies or another serial, I will tune in! Yeah, I'm not into the blame game and there's way too many out there! Like I said before the SP and PH could of handle everything better!

rehann

sarNie Adult
no don't misunderstand... i'm not said that i hate barun n he at fault etc....
i'm just mad yaar~ mad with everyone... mad with the world.... i know everyone have their own life... but just wish that the ending is just little bit fine than this~ instead of that sheetal n Mrs India track... they should have come out like what bella n edward do in breaking dawn...

they should have just ask Arshi to sit at the poolside lean at each other watch their star... then drown in each other eyes with Flashback from the first day they met till now... n say something that all fans want to hear about they will be tgther frever etc etc... then finish with some wish from crew n some masti... really hope that CVs act smart by shoot some emergency scene in case this all will happen!! this all that i wish... is that really too much???

this all happen cause they think they can replace Barun with someone else... n at last minute they know they can't!!
it bring so much sorrow in my life~ if they want to end the series now also i don't care but just wish it a little bit fine... once again did i'm asking too much??

for Barun... I'm just trauma~ who knows i will be bipolar again?? its not a new thing right??
so good luck for Barun, Sanaya n all crew of IPK... despite of the ending they give us such beautiful journey...
love them!! also good luck to us n my heart for the ending this Friday... why did i still not believe that IPK will ending this Friday??
my heart still want to think that this is just the suck Prank that they play with us... n this monday we still can watch IPK like always...
awww~ what should i do with this heart??? after read so much articles... statements... heard so much interviews.... get tweeted here tweeted there... my heart still don't want to believe it!!

cecilia

Staff member
At this rate, i should come to accept it too but i am not ready .. my heart is beating so fast .. hoping for a change of heart. It seems we're really are out of luck ... i'm just hoping that the ending will be happy -- somehow. I just can't bare to see IPK end in tragedy. It will shatters my love forever for ARSHI :cry: (LITERALLY CRYING LIKE A BABY NOW)

I already cry enough for Rain when Sangdoo died at the end ... i just hope ... this won't be another of those beautiful sad love story :( -- BUT if he has to died -- please let Khushi die with him just like how n'ek died with Rain in SANGDOO, LET'S GO TO SCHOOL too.

Rehann, i wish we have something like that to make up for all these shitall mess ...

Anyway, i came across this song and i love this rendition so so much (had it on replay with arshi PLAYING in my head lol) .. but i couldn't think of what movie it was from .. i remember it's a RANI MUKHERJI's film .. can some of you girls help me out? I want to do an ARSHI mv on it :wub: Thanks in advance.

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
OMG it's really ending, woow 11/30/12 didnt expect this soon. Good luck to IPKKND crew!! I look forward to Barun in Bollywood.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
I can't believe it... it is really true... so it'll end this Saturday, right? They better make a good ending! :numchuck:

rehann

sarNie Adult
this tribute Videos make me goosebump!!!
cr as tagged
so this is my good bye vdeos for this series... 'Mohabbat doore jaane na de... Nafrat pass aane na de!'
yes... Arshi will stay forever in my heart!!

i hope that Barun proof that everyone was wrong by coming back with Sanaya...
if still with SP... i can accept but please not 4lions... i'm so trauma!!

Reactions: Mae