It Started With A Kiss

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think I’m going to start rewatching this every year. I just love the whole cast, they’re all so good and filled with so much chemistry!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Its ok. Go watch Novoland Pearl , the second couple is to die for & there an rscene bwt theme

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Its ok. Go watch Novoland Pearl , the second couple is to die for & there an rscene bwt theme
I saw clips of that but just not interested in watching it. Xukai Cheng does look good at being the bad guy though.

sarN

sarNie Granny
He bad but not to the point of return LOL . He just emotional distraught because he lost his wife & couldn't move on . He wanted to kill the princess because he doesn't want to marry his wife's sister but for political reason the marriage must happen , therefore his right hand (the pek) send his people to make sure the princess reach the kingdom. The King was enrage when his order disobey . And on the night when he meet the princess he went into stage of shock and rage because the princess look like his dead wife . The King have men send to the pek home to present the painting of the princess, whom the pek immediately recognize that she look like the dead Empress . Pek knee in front of the painting all night because he realized the heartache & suffering the King will have to endure with the reminder of his past lover .

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
He bad but not to the point of return LOL . He just emotional distraught because he lost his wife & couldn't move on . He wanted to kill the princess because he doesn't want to marry his wife's sister but for political reason the marriage must happen , therefore his right hand (the pek) send his people to make sure the princess reach the kingdom. The King was enrage when his order disobey . And on the night when he meet the princess he went into stage of shock and rage because the princess look like his dead wife . The King have men send to the pek home to present the painting of the princess, whom the pek immediately recognize that she look like the dead Empress . Pek knee in front of the painting all night because he realized the heartache & suffering the King will have to endure with the reminder of his past lover .
Wow, this sounds like the king is the main lead. Lol. I just want to see cuts of the king’s scenes then. Lol

It’s like the Long Ballad where the 2nd leads story was more interesting than the main leads. Lol

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Wow, this sounds like the king is the main lead. Lol. I just want to see cuts of the king’s scenes then. Lol

It’s like the Long Ballad where the 2nd leads story was more interesting than the main leads. Lol
There 2 couple in the drama but the 2nd couple shine the most even tho their screen time wasn't much ( same with Long Ballad , the 2nd couple was my favorite too ) , honestly , the tyrant King was the most excited scene thru out the drama LOL , he so cruel to his consort & nearly every scene look like he goin chew her up LOLLLL . Poor princess, she was scar of him but yet she endure his harsh treatment and finally win his heart over . Most ppl said its an rscene but I don't think so, she didn't struggle LOL & she did provoke him by wearing his dead Empress's clothes but it's what he did the next morning was a slap in the face b/c he made her drink the abortion med . Yeah.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
There 2 couple in the drama but the 2nd couple shine the most even tho their screen time wasn't much ( same with Long Ballad , the 2nd couple was my favorite too ) , honestly , the tyrant King was the most excited scene thru out the drama LOL , he so cruel to his consort & nearly every scene look like he goin chew her up LOLLLL . Poor princess, she was scar of him but yet she endure his harsh treatment and finally win his heart over . Most ppl said its an rscene but I don't think so, she didn't struggle LOL & she did provoke him by wearing his dead Empress's clothes but it's what he did the next morning was a slap in the face b/c he made her drink the abortion med . Yeah.
Haha, Novaland sounds very intense. Don’t know if I can handle it. I have not seen the Long Ballad but seen the 2nd lead clips. Still waiting for it to get dubbed in Khmer. I’m just too lazy to read sub for 50 plus episodes. Lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
I haven't watch Chinese dubb for so long I don't even remember how they sound like LOL , I'm so use to watching Cdrama w/ English subtitle . I think the last completed Cdrama dubbed series I watch was Heavely Sword Dragon Sabra 2000 LOL or any drama before 2003? Long Ballad, the second couple screen time probably add up to 3 eps LOL , you better off watch clip of them in YouTube , trust me. Novaland , have limited screen time too but more that Lond Ballad by 3 eps perhaps , it was still worth it because the tension between them is HOT

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I haven't watch Chinese dubb for so long I don't even remember how they sound like LOL , I'm so use to watching Cdrama w/ English subtitle . I think the last completed Cdrama dubbed series I watch was Heavely Sword Dragon Sabra 2000 LOL or any drama before 2003? Long Ballad, the second couple screen time probably add up to 3 eps LOL , you better off watch clip of them in YouTube , trust me. Novaland , have limited screen time too but more that Lond Ballad by 3 eps perhaps , it was still worth it because the tension between them is HOT
Haha, then there’s no need for me to watch the Long Balled if the 2nd leads screen time last only 3eps. I think already saw all their clips. I do want to see the 2nd leads star in their own drama though. They look very good together. I’ll Chinese dubbed when I’m lazy to read subs. Lately I’ve only been watch Cdramas sub but only watch short series.