Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

nettand

sarNie Adult
ladeerock
Then you are in for a treat. You can actully download some of them here at Sarn on DDL.
Each country has it's own corner where members post their links and each have their own request page.

Prince Turned to Frog is a Ming Dao drama.

My Tv broke some time ago and the cabel subsciption expired but I don't give a ..... as it cant
provide anything to me OR my kids. I think we are the only family for miles that don't watch TV.
I rather put my money on new puter things. Oh and I build my own computers too, my son tought me.

If I want to change system as puters develope fast I buy good parts when and where the price is low.
When I have all the parts I assemble a new one. I am on my 12:th computer now.
I did play games before but not downloading and I have done a lot of other stuff online.

When the Tsunami struck Thailand OMG that was a shocker seeing the beach flooded at the very restaurant
I sat 20 years ago and ate. I saw it when I woke up,called a good friend of mine in Gothenburg
that had a friend down there sadly she lost her life. In the evening we had a helpsite up and running
and started to collect as much info as possible. It took our goverment a week before they had a site up.
I got Two rapports a week from the DVI team down there that I translated to English and sent it to other
helporganisations. Ann, my friend who created the site did the German part.

Asia has always been close to my heart even if I haven't afforded to go there more then twice (Thailand)
Bollywood dramas doesn't appeal to me at all. that is hiindu even if buddhism originates from India.
Buddism and their way of thinking and believing has always been closer to me ever since I was
10 years old long before it got (fashionable) hate that way of seeing things but that is how many westerners
here see it. And yes I do have a Buddha altar in my room, It gives me comfort.
Janett

nettand

sarNie Adult
Chibilaogurl

I think you added some pictures to Pae's wikipage if you did post them again.
Someone accidently deleted some brackets and the Moderator had to reset the page.
Janett

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Janett, if your out of lakorns to watch... do you watch Taiwanese series? Have you seen Fated to love you? It has a mixture of comedy, romance and tear jerking scene in that series. You should give it a try if you haven't seen it. Fated to love you was my first Taiwanese series, and I loved every bit of it! *Running off to wait FTLY*

Yes I have but I think they dragged out the ending to much thus destroyed it.
With those actors they could have done far better. My above all TW drama favorit is MARS (Vic Shou & Barbie)
both have a huge tragic secrets that draws them together. Smiling Pasta is another cute fun drama,
heck even my son have watch them with me as I watched it numerous times.

Took a quick brake and counted dramas I burnt to Data-DVD. I have
328 4,7Gb DVD:s and 46 8,5 DVD:s filled with Korean, Taiwan, Japanese and a few Hongkong dramas.
I watch on my puter so I dont burn ordinary DVD:s thus I can fit more into each DVD.

That is almost 2000 MB/2TB and then I have three hardrives on 500 MB each filled with dramas. I havent burnt
down any Thai Dramas yet but I have 500 MB of Thai, and they are small files so the number dramas is high.

Hong Kong favorit actor is by all means: Nicholas Tse. His historical Kung Fu/swordfighting dramas is YUMMY. to watch him swordfight is like watching someone dance on deep water and not sink.But he too has cut his waistlong beautiful hair to do modern films ;(

Japanese: absolutly Hana Yori Dango all the way to the movie. Remote, Code Blue, Hanasakari No Kimitachi and all Kimura Takuyas doramas.

Taaiwanese: MARS and Devil Beside You is the top ranked, Smiling Pasta Hana Kimi, Prince turned to Frog. Bullfighting

Korean: Historical themed but not always old fashioned....The Legend - Four Gods, Jumong, Kingdom of the Wind, Bichunmoo,
Hong Gil Dong, Iljimae.
More modern is: Hotelier, Boys Before Flowers. Coffe Pince, Biscuit Teacher (loved it), Winter Sonata and the list can get LOOOOOOONG.

My sons biggest regret is that he tought me how to download torrents ROTFLMAO. Can't understand why, and I started when I landed in bed for 7 months on morphin two years ago. He is not happy to leave me and his sister but he is THRILLED that he is gonna get his OWN internet in his new apartment. Cant figure out why :)

If you are looking for a drama and can't find it, ask me. I burn down all the dramas I want to watch more then ones.
Janett

WOW. hehehe. My mom is into korean drama. She is hooked. :lol:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Chibilaogurl

I think you added some pictures to Pae's wikipage if you did post them again.
Someone accidently deleted some brackets and the Moderator had to reset the page.
Janett

Sure thing. No problem. :D I would be happy to edit some other things on there.

nettand

sarNie Adult
Darn, Chibilaogurl you where to fast in qouting my post. I did an edit on that post saying

Note to self: Dont post before you had 5 mugs of coffe. I wrote MB
in several places when it should have said GB

Janett

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
ATTENTION GIRLS!!!

I went to Pae website to look around and it has some of his information that was very helpful to edit on his sarn wiki page. But the only problem is that its in Thai and I can't read thai. SOOOOO, if anyone can help us translate, it would be really awesome, and we can update his wiki page. REMEMBER, always give credit to where the info comes from. Here is the website. :D

http://www.paearuk.com/

this is the profile section link

http://www.paearuk.com/?cid=181800

Any information is very helpful.

THANKS a BUNCH.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Darn, Chibilaogurl you where to fast in qouting my post. I did an edit on that post saying

Note to self: Dont post before you had 5 mugs of coffe. I wrote MB
in several places when it should have said GB

Janett

LOL. I add some pictures, but the pictures that are on there, it doesn't work. I can't see it. I found a website that has Pae information, but its in thai. I already posted up the links to it. It has a lot of information that is really useful for us.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Janett, Girl I am always on. LOL. I am on my laptop 50% of my day. Its my day off work today, so I check my normal website. :D

Do you really live in Sweden? Gosh its one of my place to travel too. I am in the US.

nettand

sarNie Adult
YUPP born and raised in the Capitol of Sweden, Stockholm,
moved out to the countryside due to health reasons.
By the way do you have Google Earth on your pc if so search
Gamleby and you will see satelite view of where I am living.

ladeerock

sarNie Egg
The ending was GREAT!!!!!!!!

I like your little banner. :D Pae,Aump and their twins. SUPER CUTE!!!

Heheh.. Thanks chibilaogurl, I love my banner to. They look like one happy family in it, don't they?

ladeerock
Then you are in for a treat. You can actully download some of them here at Sarn on DDL.
Each country has it's own corner where members post their links and each have their own request page.

Prince Turned to Frog is a Ming Dao drama.

My Tv broke some time ago and the cabel subsciption expired but I don't give a ..... as it cant
provide anything to me OR my kids. I think we are the only family for miles that don't watch TV.
I rather put my money on new puter things. Oh and I build my own computers too, my son tought me.

If I want to change system as puters develope fast I buy good parts when and where the price is low.
When I have all the parts I assemble a new one. I am on my 12:th computer now.
I did play games before but not downloading and I have done a lot of other stuff online.

When the Tsunami struck Thailand OMG that was a shocker seeing the beach flooded at the very restaurant
I sat 20 years ago and ate. I saw it when I woke up,called a good friend of mine in Gothenburg
that had a friend down there sadly she lost her life. In the evening we had a helpsite up and running
and started to collect as much info as possible. It took our goverment a week before they had a site up.
I got Two rapports a week from the DVI team down there that I translated to English and sent it to other
helporganisations. Ann, my friend who created the site did the German part.

Asia has always been close to my heart even if I haven't afforded to go there more then twice (Thailand)
Bollywood dramas doesn't appeal to me at all. that is hiindu even if buddhism originates from India.
Buddism and their way of thinking and believing has always been closer to me ever since I was
10 years old long before it got (fashionable) hate that way of seeing things but that is how many westerners
here see it. And yes I do have a Buddha altar in my room, It gives me comfort.
Janett
You can call me Cee, hehe.. Thanks, I will have to go through the Buddy Media threads when I have time.

Prince Turn to frog was ok, I didn't really enjoy it much.

Building your own computer is a great thing. When you buy your asset from the store, they don't "fully load" it for you and everything is so commercial. When you do build the system you can use good parts for a cheap price.

Yeah, the Tsunami was a horrible tragic that happen. I was really sadden to see what all those people had to go through.

I know what you mean when you that Buddhism got fashionable. I see it all the time here in the states. It's funny how they would become vegetarian, get all zenned' up and think that is the Buddhist way of teaching. :blink:

Anyways, I think we should get back on topic about Pae and Aum and JJRGKCT hehe..

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
YUPP born and raised in the Capitol of Sweden, Stockholm,
moved out to the countryside due to health reasons.
By the way do you have Google Earth on your pc if so search
Gamleby and you will see satelite view of where I am living.

Thats COOL!!!!.

nettand

sarNie Adult
chibilaogurl did you do the Google Earth

I am absolutly bored out of my wits. Normally we would discuss the "new" episod by now.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
chibilaogurl did you do the Google Earth

I am absolutly bored out of my wits. Normally we would discuss the "new" episod by now.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yeah, Iknow what you mean. Im just dling all the epsiode of JJRGKT. :D Im rewatching it over again. I am bored too. Just got back from the store. Oh I can't think of a question to ask our lovely Pae and Aump lovers.

list your TOP 5 most favorite sweet scene.

I will list mine once someone has post their. :p

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Omygosh. so i got a clear clear view of pae's face when he was hugging aum in ep 19. and Pae's face is sooooo PRETTY! and clear & looks so soft.. and OMG. i LOVE IT! hahaha! and he came in the end with his short hair!! :yahoo: i love PAE! :wub:
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
i'm gonna miss Pae on screeen. i wanna see BEST OF TIMES! SO BADDDDDD! AHHHH!
so sad Suer had to die! :(
Grrrrrrreat entertaining lakorn!
the part where they were gonna end on the morotrcyling scene then BAMM aum came outta no where hahaha
loved it. "Jope bpap jaew jaew!!" ahahah! and at the end, shes crazy. yelling @ pae like that! LMAO! love Aum too, shes so talented! I LOVE HER LAUGH! ahahaah<3

*THE UNSEEN was SO AWESOME! PAE IS definately a CUTIE! lol <3

Areeya

sarNie Adult
i will definately missed this lakorn....i know for sure i will watch this lakorn over and over...anybody wid me?

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
i will definately missed this lakorn....i know for sure i will watch this lakorn over and over...anybody wid me?
I am absolutely with you 'Areeya' dear..Right after the final episode,I started going back to the premier episode,and luckily,I found English subs in Youtube.All the more I loved the drama because I fully understood the dialogues especially between our favourite AumP and Pae.Now I realized that Pae's character in the drama was really terrible,as in he was an angelic brat.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Omygosh. so i got a clear clear view of pae's face when he was hugging aum in ep 19. and Pae's face is sooooo PRETTY! and clear & looks so soft.. and OMG. i LOVE IT! hahaha! and he came in the end with his short hair!! :yahoo: i love PAE! :wub:
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
i'm gonna miss Pae on screeen. i wanna see BEST OF TIMES! SO BADDDDDD! AHHHH!
so sad Suer had to die! :(
Grrrrrrreat entertaining lakorn!
the part where they were gonna end on the morotrcyling scene then BAMM aum came outta no where hahaha
loved it. "Jope bpap jaew jaew!!" ahahah! and at the end, shes crazy. yelling @ pae like that! LMAO! love Aum too, shes so talented! I LOVE HER LAUGH! ahahaah<3

*THE UNSEEN was SO AWESOME! PAE IS definately a CUTIE! lol <3
I do love the way AumP laughs as it resembles mine lol...Sometimes it's embarassing,but what can I do,it's natural :yahoo:
The unseen part was sooooooooo entertaining,like I laughed all the way to the end.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
ATTENTION GIRLS!!!

I went to Pae website to look around and it has some of his information that was very helpful to edit on his sarn wiki page. But the only problem is that its in Thai and I can't read thai. SOOOOO, if anyone can help us translate, it would be really awesome, and we can update his wiki page. REMEMBER, always give credit to where the info comes from. Here is the website. :D

http://www.paearuk.com/

this is the profile section link

http://www.paearuk.com/?cid=181800

Any information is very helpful.

THANKS a BUNCH.

chibilaogurl,I've just browsed on the link you've given.I can read a little Thai and these are what I understood in Pae's profile written in Thai.
One very impressive thing about Pae is that he can speak English fluently.I saw an interview of him together with his bandmate(don't know the name) in a tv show in Germany.I was like,OMG! he can answer the host's questions in English with chin up! Fantastic indeed!
Alright back to the infos about Pae,I read that he finished grades 1 to 8 at Assumption College in Bangrak;and he finished a business management course at Mahidol University.

nettand

sarNie Adult
Leona
Since I have been on the wiki page all day correcting errors I added that info
on to his page.

Janett