Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Thanks for sharing the airing date. I wanna see it too since i loveeeee comedy!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
aum looks cute... looks like it edy to watch... havent really tuned into ch7 lakorns lately... only thing that will bug me wen or if im goin to watch this is the p'ek pei's hair ... he serz needs a cut

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
I thought the first episode was pretty funny. I like it when Aum plays in comedy lakorns, especially if it's a Polyplus lakorn. I felt bad for Pae at the end of today's episode. Can't wait to watch the next episode tomorrow.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is cute and light...I like it...Wish P'ake would cut his hair!!

thai_freak_101

sarNie Hatchling
i actually really liked this lakorn...ill be looking forward to it..its really funny too.i thought the guy on the bike was hot when he pulled up because im so in love with motorcycles but when he took off his helmet...huh...hes okay looking..i think he needs to do something with his frizzy hair though...but hes kool.

donna

sarNie Adult
man this lakorn is hella funny! lmao when aum n pae are fighting. she call him i foo so funny. cuz of his frizzy hair

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I'm surprisingly loving this series. It is sooooo funny and entertaining. The pra'ek isn't bad either...it's just his hair that sucks...LOL. Aum has redeemed herself in my eyes from playing the biatchy role in Mia Luang. She is soooo cute in here.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I'm surprisingly really enjoying this one! Aum is suuper cutee, and Pae is not bad at all! His face makes up for it, he has a really smooth voice also, even tho his attitude sucks in here, hes still good. haha! Au's role is different, ahaha i'm not used to seeing him like thiss! I wanna seee fridays ep already! :)