Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I love ep.3...where aump dance and pea say dont dress like that I'm worried...wow...and how he untie her shirt...that was kute...I'm dreaming..i hope someone would do that and say they worry about me...I love this lakorn...

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I think it's hilarious how they made Aump "Baa Rain" crazy about Rain...LOL...the look on Praek's face when she started screaming her head off and fighting the other ladies to get on stage just so she can win an autographed Rain CD...was soooooo funny.. :loool:

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I think it's hilarious how they made Aump "Baa Rain" crazy about Rain...LOL...the look on Praek's face when she started screaming her head off and fighting the other ladies to get on stage just so she can win an autographed Rain CD...was soooooo funny.. :loool:
I knoww this part is so hilarious and the funny thing is how much they make her like korean series...Oh, and how she get emotional watching korean series...Aump character is so kute...this character fit her the most...

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is very very interesting!!!lol
You just said it right! This drama series is gonna be one of the bests I've ever watched in TV,although I think it will take some more time before its finale for my description of the drama to be correct.But no doubt,it's gonna end soooooooooo cute and sweet! I think I'm in love with the lead actor who's new to me.I've researched some things about him,his name of course is number 1 in the list,and I've found out he just had a movie,i forgot the title already.Anyway,almost all comments about his hair is not good.But you know what? I find his hairstyle so macho! or manly arrogant and boastful.The likes of Jean Claude Van Damme in one of his movies. And rockers are cute with long hair.
The team up of Aum and Pae is really a new pair to watch out and to be given follow up dramas.
I really love this lakorn,I can't wait for Friday!!!
I have a funny feeling sometimes because I imagine myself being in the role of Aum.Sooooooooo shameful isn't it?
Anyway,I'm not gonna miss even a single episode of this comedy-drama.
Watch this and I assure you guys,you'll never regret and surely you'll enjoy the funny scenes here.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Before i was really unsure if i should watch this lakorn because of pae.. but then when i started the first episode i couldnt stop.. i love it already lols.. p aump is soooo funnie... and pae is such a spoiled brat lols.... but i think his hair kinda match his role lols... this is probably why they choose him as pke.. lols... hehehehe... i soooo love the part where pae came and unbutton aumps shirt and said dont dress like that.... "Chun Haung!" as in hes protective of her... sooo cute..... if only it was forreal and not to piss off Au

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
"CD Lrain. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..." and when she was in the bedroom, fake crying and reaching out to Rain on the computer screen HAAHAHH WTF.

OMG Aump, why you so gooooood?! She's HILARIOUS. Girl can do it all :lol:

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
yeah,the rating is also good! First episode is 15, second 16, third 17......so happy.....
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! one day to go for the next entertaining scenes of AumP and Pae!!!
I just can't help but fall in love with this actor inspite of his rude role in the com/drama.He's still soooooooooo cute I think i'm gonna hug him soooooooooo tightly when i get the chance to see him in person...lol...
It was Weir whom i was so crazy with before,but now my attention is deviated to Pae,I don't know why...lol...My friends said he's not that goodlooking but for me,he is.
Guys,don't fail to watch the com/drama tomorrow night..I'm sooooooooooo excited!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Wow the ratings aren't just good, those numbers are pretty exceptional. I hope Pei starts talking more soon and lays off the brooding scowling looks... at first it was okay I get it you have daddy issues...but get over it already! So cute when Aump showed him how to smile :wub:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
OMG...I was blushing along with Aump in that scene. When Pei smiles he looks so handsome. I hope Pei starts talking more in the lakorn.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I definatly cnt wait for 2morrow...so much good lakorn to watch...
OMG! Tonight is the night I've been waiting for! I'm soooooooooooooo excited I think I'm gonna die! lol...I'm gonna fall in love again with Pae!!! I'm sure I'm gonna enjoy all the scenes of the com/drama tonight. Don't forget guys!!!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
todays ep was cute! everything about it, aum is super hilarious about everything. hahaha :) i'm falling for pae. LOL koy is one lucky giiirl. he's just soo whooo! =) plus, i have a thing for guitarists. haahha

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
LOL Aump doing the b-boy, hip hop, and robot hahahahhahhhaha, as my friend would say, "Dos MUCHOS" too much :lol: :lol: :lol:

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I'm loving this lakorn the most...I love pae's character...so kute acting like a little boy...na ruk mak...