Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

fun

Expired Sarnie
^you should, the beginning is hilarious. I like Aum in comedy, she gives it her all. DK I didn't watch. Exact and ch7 together would be devastating lol... plus I am bias, I don't like Pong or Tangmo as leads.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahha aw i like pong and mo. they look perdy good together. i already started on eps 1. ish perdy funny man lol oo and i like da song they used too

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
jeezus pei so ruuude in here but dat was funny as shiet when he closed da door on aum at da hospital LOL he is soo pressed. such a neat freak

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahahhaahha yea except for his hair. he's such a spoiled lil khun noo lol but i think i'd be in a bad mood all da time too if i had to live w/ dat stepmother and stepbrother of his

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
His hair is annoying, but he is pretty funny. I laught my as.s off to this lakorn. LOL.....

Whats the time slot for this?

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I agree also, Aump and Pae really match for this role. He is a stubborn rockstar wanna be and she is just a silly loving girl. :)

this lakorn is too cute... the pe'ek is too cute esp when he ties up his hair...hehe... and love aum she's so silly... can't wait for more... i saw in the preview their was a scene the pe'ek was bathin and aum was like lookin at him... i was like omg i wanna see that...lol

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
^not his hair tho :loool: it ain't so neat
yeah,but what I can say is that he may not look neat with his long hair loose,but he plays his role with excellence or he gives life to his role being a band player.You know band members usually have their hair grow long because it's the trend.The likes of JOURNEY,a very well known band in the world,take a look at the lead vocalist Arnel Pineda and you'll see and know why.No offense meant 'fun4fun'.Anyway,I'm pretty sure you still admire Pae inspite of his not-so-admirable hairstyle.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is too cute... the pe'ek is too cute esp when he ties up his hair...hehe... and love aum she's so silly... can't wait for more... i saw in the preview their was a scene the pe'ek was bathin and aum was like lookin at him... i was like omg i wanna see that...lol
[font="Century Gothic"]Hey girl,you wanna scream at the top of your lungs? Well,Nike! Just do it! If that's a way of letting loose your feelings,don't be ashamed of what your neighbors might say.You know what,I always shout at the loudest I can whenever PAE's face is shown on this not-to-be-missed lakorn in tv.I don't care if my neighbors would think I've gone crazy lol...as long as I am able to let go my feelings.Am I crazy? Well,call me one lol... :D [/font]

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
what da hell lol seua's parents let him go to baking school and he just goes to find jaew. lol his parents are easily persuaded

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
jeezus pei so ruuude in here but dat was funny as shiet when he closed da door on aum at da hospital LOL he is soo pressed. such a neat freak
OMG! A day to go and we'll absolutely gonna enjoy watching AumP and Pae again!!!
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it! LOL...
I'm always looking forward to watching this lakorn of AumP and Pae.
I'm gonna laugh at the top of my lungs if the scenes are funny :D and I'm gonna shed tears if the scenes are heavy drama. :lmao:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHAHA oh my garsh she so hilarious when she was dancing in dat indian restaurant and they called her name as da winner and she was like AHHHHH lmao hahahah and she was like i can dance anything lol

thanks for the preview m3lhouse... can't wait to watch it.... lol leonacharice.... ur so silly... i scream everytime i see a cute scene with aum and pei... it's too cute like when he grabbed her hands and was like acting like there were strings on his lips and made her pull her arms open to make him smile... omg i was like ahhhh too cute.