Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
dat one old lady maid play da same damn character in every lakorn. she annoying as shiet
She's infamous to me as "MEOW" from Daoprasook. You didn't love to hate her, you just haaaaaaaate her. Not a soap opera unless there are some nosy-evil servants.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
She's infamous to me as "MEOW" from Daoprasook. You didn't love to hate her, you just haaaaaaaate her. Not a soap opera unless there are some nosy-evil servants.
hahahaha yea she's one of those. gosh she is sooo annoying. every time she's onscreen i'm like :rolleyes: shuttttt UPPPPP

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I will have to wait til I get home from work to watch episode 7.

How is episode 7?

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
dat one old lady maid play da same damn character in every lakorn. she annoying as shiet
You're absolutely right Diamend,that old lady helper is really annoying and she makes me feel so angry that my blood pressure rises everytime she laughs like a devil hehehe...

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
OMG...I just mentioned Aum's ringtone to my dad. I want that ringtone...I bet it'll annoy the hell out of some people. I was just watching the latest epi...the part where Aum threw up on Pae...gosh that was funny but disgusting :loool:

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
eps 7 airs tomorrow. oo i'm almost caught up! i'm on eps 5
Ohhh,I'm so excited for this evening's episode!!!
I will surely scream from the top of my lungs with the funny scenes again.
I also enjoy watching the two helpers who are on Pae's side.
Guys,have fun tonight :) !

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see it. I laughed so hard, My husband thinks im CRAZY. LOL. Aump and Pae are funny together.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for the preview m3lhouse... can't wait to watch it.... lol leonacharice.... ur so silly... i scream everytime i see a cute scene with aum and pei... it's too cute like when he grabbed her hands and was like acting like there were strings on his lips and made her pull her arms open to make him smile... omg i was like ahhhh too cute.
You said it absolutely right dear! I screamed too when those scenes were shown.And maybe we screamed at the same time lol...
Just at this very moment,I'm feeling sooooooooooooo excited already :clap: !

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao i just saw da part when she was at dat one party w/ her friends and she was dancing and singing w/ dem and he was havin fun watchin her lol

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Pae pae pae! such a hottttieeeee. i want another lakorn with him againn! i cna't wait for tomorrowsss ep. whooOoO! =D

lmao i just saw da part when she was at dat one party w/ her friends and she was dancing and singing w/ dem and he was havin fun watchin her lol

omg that part is too cute.. esp the drunk karaoke when she was singing the theme song to him and they were like really close and i was like screaming... omg kiss kiss kiss and then she passed out...lol love that part.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait to see it. I laughed so hard, My husband thinks im CRAZY. LOL. Aump and Pae are funny together.
AumP and Pae are absolutely funny together,they have an excellent chemistry as a loveteam.
My neighbors too might be thinking I've gone crazy because I never hesitate to laugh from the top of my voice during their funny scenes.I don't care...and who cares anyway? :lol: lol...

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
omg that part is too cute.. esp the drunk karaoke when she was singing the theme song to him and they were like really close and i was like screaming... omg kiss kiss kiss and then she passed out...lol love that part.
I also like that scene where Pae carried AumP the piggy back way,and he's like sooooooooooooo helpless,that was a cute and sweet scene.And while AumP is sitting on the car acting like a drunken master,and she placed her feet on top of Pae's lap,I felt like OMG! that was a tickle-me scene! :wub: :wub: :wub: